Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes (70755 Views)

Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / 2023 PDP Presidential Primary To Hold In May / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by MITCHELL96: 5:36pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

Banky wey be say na only when election is around the corner he dey remember the masses. Even when he was still living at Ogudu GRA people didn't feel his impacts.

Serves him right. He should go and revive his music career which is in comatose

Why so Savage. ? grin grin
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Emmyreal4(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2022
Them tear gas am grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by seunmsg(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2022
fergie001:

Unclear, the rumours are that his faction isn't the NWC-recognised one. It will be clearer once they begin to submit names to INEC.

However, @emmaikumeh is a PDP insider so I'll rather believe him.

Alright.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by GloriousGbola: 5:38pm On May 26, 2022
Wawu. 23 vs 7.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Talawaka: 5:40pm On May 26, 2022
24 hours is a long time in politics cool

Davido, Obi Cubana, Others Congratulate Banky W For Winning PDP Reps Ticket

May 24, 2022

The emergence of Nigerian singer, Bankole Wellington alias Banky W, as a candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2023 House of Representatives election has excited his fellow musicians and other entertainers.

Wellington, at the just concluded House of Representatives and State Assembly primaries of the PDP, won the party’s ticket to contest the Eti-Osa Federal Constituency seat.

He clinched 28 of the 31 votes cast by delegates at the primary election.

Fellow singer, Davido, while congratulating Banky W in a tweet, said: “Congrats @BankyW! You have my support! Don’t sit at home and complain, get up and make a change.”

Obi Cubana, DJ Neptune, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, and MI Abaga, amongst others, also congratulated the singer for his victory on social media.

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu wrote: “One building block at a time. Congrats @BankyW! Time to prepare even harder bro.”

“Congratulations @BankyW on securing PDP Primaries ticket for House Of Representatives,” businessman, Obi Cubana, tweeted.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by ityP(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:

And who cares if I may ask?

You care boss
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Dididrumz(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2022
sonature1:
Is the same Banky W everyone, including Davido and Murray Bruce, congratulated?

Like I honestly don't understand.

News came out Yesterday that He had won the primaries, now this?

I really am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Golan007: 5:40pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

Banky wey be say na only when election is around the corner he dey remember the masses. Even when he was still living at Ogudu GRA people didn't feel his impacts.

Come on now.

Encourage him.

Perhaps you guys have crossed path in the past but he's a young man doing mostly positive things.

Encourage him.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Treasure17(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

The unfortunate thing is, you people don't know where to draw the line.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by eleko1: 5:41pm On May 26, 2022
cool TRY AGAIN (Nah so 7 UP dey scammed us with their cork that year grin)
mymadam:
Next time Banky.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:43pm On May 26, 2022
Ehya..I feel for him ..my nigga sad. I think he got robbed..next time my man stay strong..one of the best artiste from from this corner of the world..stay strong

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Nigerialabalaba: 5:43pm On May 26, 2022
sebi e don win for twiiter. shiorr

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by ShaqFu: 5:44pm On May 26, 2022
See the way Dem take fall Mr Capable hand. Lol.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by mastermaestro(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2022
eleko1:

Please allow me forget 7UP ‘Try Again’ scam in peace. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by toujurs: 5:46pm On May 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
all the yeye wizkid contract story was just a way to bring some attention to his name...
Don't mind them. That banky has nothing positive to render.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by eleko1: 5:47pm On May 26, 2022
sad dem don do am STRONG thing in PDP.He for Get hope in APC
fergie001:

Unclear, the rumours are that his faction isn't the NWC-recognised one. It will be clearer once they begin to submit names to INEC.

However, @emmaikumeh is a PDP insider so I'll rather believe him.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by kingandre(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2022
Same station,next 4 years �
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by obailala(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2022
Huh!? I'm sure I saw a video online today where Banky was declared winner of the primaries after counting? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Allisgud: 5:52pm On May 26, 2022
Banky go be like money wey I for take sign and manage new artist replace wizkid

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by grammarian247(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2022
In just three weeks, you'll master the rules to get a very high score in the Person Test of English(PTE); take my word for it! You will not have to buy any book and the coaching fee is chicken feed. Contact me at 08038999587.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by mymadam(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2022
eleko1:

Ha, ha, ha! Your head dey dia jor. U sabi wella grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by harmony75: 5:56pm On May 26, 2022
Don't give up try again and again �
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by obontami: 5:57pm On May 26, 2022
donaldking10:
simps like Banky W should have no place in politics.
He should still focus on licking his wife Adesuas' ass on social media as usual.
I guess that's what he does best.
grin grin grin

This is cold!!!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by FuckDModz: 5:58pm On May 26, 2022
Lol... The hustler dey find free money.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by MartinsD12(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/emmaikumeh/status/1529830259230748672
People can see it's not about popularity for people shouting tinubu this and that with the way primary is going look at those we big politicians losing primaries, tinubu will be messed up soon , consensus Jonathan has already send signal to him to politicians should not bride delegates with money , warning to tinubu he will be shocked , someone that pocket Lagos state in his pocket can't rule this country

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by juman(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2022
I think we read yesterday that he won.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by SugarGirl44(f): 6:03pm On May 26, 2022
But he won one election yesterday na.
What was his wife thanking Jesus for then?
I'm confused.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by OGwales(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2022
Portable sef go win Banky for election, aswear down

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by irunoko(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:
Grassroots politics bro.
gbam.thank you bros.he needs to start at the grassroot where the real population is and make a name for himself first then people will start taking him seriously.till then let him continue deceiving himself

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by GrandfinaIe2021: 6:09pm On May 26, 2022
Randy111:

This one be like household enemy. I reject anything that looks like you in my life in Jesus' name.
hahaha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.