Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes (70759 Views)

Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / 2023 PDP Presidential Primary To Hold In May / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by irunoko(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:
Grassroots politics bro.
gbam.thank you bros.he needs to start at the grassroot where the real population is and make a name for himself first then people will start taking him seriously.till then let him continue deceiving himself undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Freshprince197: 6:10pm On May 26, 2022
pls ooo why are they confusing us on this our beloved forum, thought he won , banky w
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by DAwest7: 6:12pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:

And who cares if I may ask?
Portable cares and Bobriskies

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by tellwisdom: 6:12pm On May 26, 2022
What is Banki W?? A Chinese contractor??

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Mjpem23(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2022
donaldking10:
simps like Banky W should have no place in politics.
He should still focus on licking his wife Adesuas' ass on social media as usual.
I guess that's what he does best.
Because your own papa no shower your mama love made you think another man wey Dey show him wife love na simp…Na why dem no see you brought up with love.
Note: Nothing concern me with Banky political career

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by JuanDeDios: 6:14pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

Banky wey be say na only when election is around the corner he dey remember the masses. Even when he was still living at Ogudu GRA people didn't feel his impacts.

Serves him right. He should go and revive his music career which is in comatose
Banki has a music career? Good to know.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by irunoko(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2022
toujurs:
Don't mind them. That banky has nothing positive to render.
haba.how do you know that?

As much as I don't trust his competence when it comes to politics I Think we can only know whether he has something to offer or not when we give him a chance.at least we know for sure through observation that Desmond Elliot has nothing to offer
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by irunoko(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2022
toujurs:
Don't mind them. That banky has nothing positive to render.

As much as I don't trust his competence when it comes to politics I Think we can only know whether he has something to offer or not when we give him a chance.at least we know for sure through observation that Desmond Elliot has nothing to offer embarassed
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Mjpem23(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2022
Randy111:

This one be like household enemy. I reject anything that looks like you in my life in Jesus' name.

Just be good to people, If you lack good character people go talk am.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by angelfallz(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2022
Was it not reported that he won?
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by oyeb15: 6:15pm On May 26, 2022
He cant win. Even Portable go defeat am blue black for him family election.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by toujurs: 6:16pm On May 26, 2022
irunoko:

As much as I don't trust his competence when it comes to politics I Think we can only know whether he has something to offer or not when we give him a chance.at least we know for sure through observation that Desmond Elliot has nothing to offer embarassed
We actually thought Desmond would do better, but the idiot is even worst.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Adeleayo: 6:17pm On May 26, 2022
little did you know that this footwear can get you to the promised land of that girl you're crushing on..

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Lisong(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2022
donaldking10:
He should still focus on licking his wife Adesuas' ass on social media as usual.

I still don't understand how foolish some people can be. We claim we are tired of old politicians and then a young person comes up and we mock them for losing primaries. Are we this foolish? Banky is well-to-do even without politics, you should be mocking yourself who I strongly believe do not have as much resources as Banky to survive, if anything goes wrong with our nation.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 26, 2022
To win House of Reps ticket in a major party, you have to budget N200m- N1b. Depending on the state. That is if you want to use your money to break protocols and scatter everywhere to get it by all means. Even at that, you must be strategic in deploying your war chest. Otherwise these political idiots go chop your money sara.

The alternative way is to dobale and to be 'adopted' by the ruling cabal in the state, in which case you don't need to pay shishi except maybe paying with your soul to the godfather or cabal that adopted you.

I don't know which road Banky is following but he needs to consult his fellow fine boy brother Desmond Idiot for direction. Even the Desmond still dey manage State Assembly, 'talkless' of Federal House of Reps.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by irunoko(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2022
donaldking10:
sad you weren't opportuned to see your mother being loved hence the bitterness and wailing

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by irunoko(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2022
donaldking10:
sad you weren't opportuned to see your mother being loved hence the bitterness and wailing undecided
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Adeleayo: 6:20pm On May 26, 2022
check my signature....
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by irunoko(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2022
toujurs:
We actually thought Desmond would do better, but the idiot is even worst.
the guy just dey there dey fat.we no feel his presence at all

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by gambojimeta: 6:21pm On May 26, 2022
How is Banky W going to beat the Incumbent (Obanikoro's son) from APC and in Eti-Osa for that matter.

Better that he has chopped his breakfast now before wasting unnecessary money on campaign. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by GOFRONT(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2022
This bald-headed impotent SIMPSON again.........Instead of him to go find a way to impregnate his barren witch, he is here playing gamble with politics........Him think say politics na his mate.....

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by AlphaTaikun: 6:23pm On May 26, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/emmaikumeh/status/1529830259230748672
Banky W... Nigerian-American dream... grin
Omo Olowogbowo, take heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:23pm On May 26, 2022
lathrowinger:
I thought I heard he win

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by ordovicianonly(f): 6:25pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

Banky wey be say na only when election is around the corner he dey remember the masses. Even when he was still living at Ogudu GRA people didn't feel his impacts.

Serves him right. He should go and revive his music career which is in comatose

I live in Ogudu GRA ,when and where did banky lives in Ogudu ? AM SURPRISED he has once lives here
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by TINCAN(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2022
Even me sef go score pass 7 votes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by gambojimeta: 6:26pm On May 26, 2022
RichDad1:
Politics is not about shouting online.
At the end of the day, the PDP guy will still lose. There should ask IBO how futile his efforts were until decamped and join the APC before he could win the HOR election.
Btw, Sam Aiboni doesn’t sound Yoruba
Aboini could be an Edo name..he will chop his breakfast when he faces Obanikoro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by helinues: 6:27pm On May 26, 2022
ordovicianonly:

I live in Ogudu GRA ,when and where did banky lives in Ogudu ? AM SURPRISED he has once lives here

Ogudu estate now. There was even a time a deeper life woman slapped wizkid for smoking weed around the estate, the woman didn't know him then. She was like see this small boy smoking

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by ordovicianonly(f): 6:28pm On May 26, 2022
I don’t get it again but there was rumor on instagram few days again that Banky W won the primary in Eti Osa and pulse even posted it on their page on instagram that he won and he himself was jokingly calling his wife (Adesua) First Lady of Eti Osa after they declared him the winner .what is happening?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.