Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes (70763 Views)

Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / 2023 PDP Presidential Primary To Hold In May / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Jostoman: 6:29pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:

And who cares if I may ask?
you of course
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by dontrulee: 6:32pm On May 26, 2022
We are the problems of ourselves.
Politics is such a crazy game that even the insiders don't know the inner workings of it's mechanism. grin grin

The person that will turn the situation of Nigeria around is not yet born. Nigeria my country grin grin
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Brunicekid(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2022
lathrowinger:
I thought I heard he win
That was what I heard too earlier this week...
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by ogbuefi677(m): 6:35pm On May 26, 2022
Corporate2020:

Now I know why you are poor, wretched, sad, bitter, depressed, and suicidal. It is because you have no life ambition.
Is that all you can muster? grin
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by gambojimeta: 6:35pm On May 26, 2022
ordovicianonly:
I don’t get it again but there was rumor on instagram few days again that Banky W won the primary in Eti Osa and pulse even posted it on their page on instagram that he won and he himself was jokingly calling his wife (Adesua) First Lady of Eti Osa after they declared him the winner .what is happening?

grin
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Femeto: 6:38pm On May 26, 2022
Them done rob am for Collation center. Normal person no fit win election for naija you must be a crook.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by VIKTO83(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2022
Hahahahahahahah�����
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by We4all: 6:46pm On May 26, 2022
I thought he already got the ticket. He should have stuck to his old party.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by toujurs: 6:50pm On May 26, 2022
irunoko:
the guy just dey there dey fat.we no feel his presence at all
Oh you dn see him new posters, the guy dn fat every where, both on his cheeks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Pedklose: 6:51pm On May 26, 2022
Talawaka:
24 hours is a long time in politics cool

You listened to Victor Umeh this morning on Arise TV Morning Show.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by VenumX: 6:54pm On May 26, 2022
Nothing wey e for do sef. undecided
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 26, 2022
All the best Banky.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by irunoko(m): 7:05pm On May 26, 2022
toujurs:
Oh you dn see him new posters, the guy dn fat every where, both on his cheeks grin grin
semo,bokoto and stout too much for him.him head and neck don join,we no dey see neck again.him belle be like 6 months pregnancy.since he left Nollywood and started rolling with the big boys,he lost shape,swag and sense.he used to be fit those days he was into modelling and he was very conscious of his health.now money don come,he no send his 6 packs again

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by naturefellow(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
all the yeye wizkid contract story was just a way to bring some attention to his name...
i have to agree
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by excel101(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2022
I thought they earlier said he won.
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by GistFullGround: 7:26pm On May 26, 2022
Move to NNPP!
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Acidosis(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2022
Nigeria's democracy is a scam. I've been emphasizing this fact. cheesy "Grassroot" politics is the most deceptive concept ever. You don't have to be an intellectual. You don't need a manifesto. Just win the hearts of the grassroots (mostly the most morally bankrupt people in the society) by any means and the ticket is all yours grin

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by 9jaRealist: 7:30pm On May 26, 2022
donaldking10:
simps like Banky W should have no place in politics.
He should still focus on licking his wife Adesuas' ass on social media as usual.
I guess that's what he does best.

What a CRUDE AND PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST! angry
Pretty sure if he was beating his wife you would probably be less derisive…smh.
>
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by tunapawizzy: 7:33pm On May 26, 2022
He should have kept trying in a sane party that he tried the last time, but too impatient he had to move to a bigger party...now they have schemed him out..will he move again to another party...starting ur political career with defection from party to party

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by 9jaRealist: 7:33pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:
Banky wey be say na only when election is around the corner he dey remember the masses. Even when he was still living at Ogudu GRA people didn't feel his impacts.

Serves him right. He should go and revive his music career which is in comatose

What “impacts” did you expect?
To be running around and sharing money?!

Nigerians DESERVE the looting leaders they get. SMH
>
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by dadavivo: 7:45pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

Banky wey be say na only when election is around the corner he dey remember the masses. Even when he was still living at Ogudu GRA people didn't feel his impacts.

People like you deserve to suffer in poverty for generations to come

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/emmaikumeh/status/1529830259230748672

How come Popular Nigerian Musicians never win Elections ?

Politics is not Their Mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2022
Sportsolutions2:

How come Popular Nigerian Musicians never win Elections ?

Politics is not Their Mate.

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

See How Crypto Profits are Being Made:

May 19, 2022 - May 26, 2022 Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Trading:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2#113196063

Maildrops Coin Updates:

7 Days Coins Report Update:

Last week; We gave out 12 coins to Buy and Hold for Profiting.

As We engage in Our 24 hours Coins Tracking; We also envisaged to Hold These Coins for The 7 Days Duration inorder to show everyone the likely results of Holding Coins for quite an extended period of time.

It's The First Time We will be Holding All Our Coins without Swapping any of them for a duration 7 days.

The screenshot shows the Yield Results of All of The 12 coins in the past 7 days.

It's been 7 days already; so let's get ahead with some profit/loss calculations as usual:

-6.72 - 58.13 -46.40 - 0.54 + 92.03 - 36.17 + 5893 - 61.17 - 68.50 - 6.23 - 28.90 - 27.18 = 5,645.09%

A Whooping 5,645.09% profits was realized within The past 7 days following Our Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Strategy.

If you had invested $1 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $12 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $56.45.

If you had invested $10 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $120 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $564.50.

No stress,

No Hassle nor Hustle,

Just Some Necessary Clicks on Your Phone as You Follow My Directions.

No other Business can give You such a Relaxing and High Profit Margin within 7 days with NO STRESS.

Well, if you like:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:56pm On May 26, 2022
Sportsolutions2:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

See How Crypto Profits are Being Made:

May 19, 2022 - May 26, 2022 Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Trading:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2#113196063

Maildrops Coin Updates:

7 Days Coins Report Update:

Last week; We gave out 12 coins to Buy and Hold for Profiting.

As We engage in Our 24 hours Coins Tracking; We also envisaged to Hold These Coins for The 7 Days Duration inorder to show everyone the likely results of Holding Coins for quite an extended period of time.

It's The First Time We will be Holding All Our Coins without Swapping any of them for a duration 7 days.

The screenshot shows the Yield Results of All of The 12 coins in the past 7 days.

It's been 7 days already; so let's get ahead with some profit/loss calculations as usual:

-6.72 - 58.13 -46.40 - 0.54 + 92.03 - 36.17 + 5893 - 61.17 - 68.50 - 6.23 - 28.90 - 27.18 = 5,645.09%

A Whooping 5,645.09% profits was realized within The past 7 days following Our Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Strategy.

If you had invested $1 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $12 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $56.45.

If you had invested $10 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $120 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $564.50.

No stress,

No Hassle nor Hustle,

Just Some Necessary Clicks on Your Phone as You Follow My Directions.

No other Business can give You such a Relaxing and High Profit Margin within 7 days with NO STRESS.

Well, if you like:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH

Please Use "Nongovernmental" as your Recommendation Username whenever you want to enrol into The Financial Freedom Institute that Trains People on SAFE and RIGHT Cryptocurrencies Trading. This helps me receive commissions when you subscribe to the financial services of the institute.

I'm a financial student and recommender of the institute.

Thank You All.

PS: If you need Financial advisors for your Business and Investment Life; You should consider enrolling into THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTE (TPSOSFFI).

There is a lot to learn on the regards of finance especially in the areas of Metaverse, NFTs and Crypto Trading.

I'm one of their financial students and my financial orientation has been uplifted through my personal experience with the institution.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by pacespot(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2022
This guy too wan become our yam eater by force, but he keeps losing out. The initial report i heard was that he won
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by Yankee101: 8:09pm On May 26, 2022
Change parties
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by TenQ: 8:12pm On May 26, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

He didn't share matches and indomie noodles!?

How rich do you think Banky W is?
If you are not rich and ready to spend, you cannot win electoral deligates!

One more try in PDP will give him the slot.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by laughitall(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2022
dontrulee:
We are the problems of ourselves.
Politics is such a crazy game that even the insiders don't know the inner workings of it's mechanism. grin grin

The person that will turn the situation of Nigeria around is not yet born. Nigeria my country grin grin
am already here .. mugu
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by drmuchin: 8:20pm On May 26, 2022
DEM DO AM STRONG TING
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by victorv12(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2022
wink
Re: Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes by NaijaCars4sale: 8:36pm On May 26, 2022
But some online channels claimed that he won

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State / Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.