Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) (74325 Views)

Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) / Saudi Arabia & UAE Leaders Rejects President Biden's Call Over Ukraine / US Shoots Down ICBM In Space From Warship For First Time In Successful Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:29am On May 27, 2022
Ken4Christ:
These countries are busy exploring the world while we are busy looting public fund and killing in this part of the world. Who did us?
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:03am On May 27, 2022
Hmm, let the war begin kiss
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 5:07am On May 27, 2022
Wow, fighting in space ?
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 5:10am On May 27, 2022
ozo13:
I tot they were actually throwing punches until i read through everything
I thought so too grin
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:13am On May 27, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Fighting in SPACE ? grin

Where else would they Clash ? Jupiter ? grin

On the ISS.

Makes sense, too, because they're military.

However, they better learn to control themselves, else they will all die there.

That's not the kind of place to allow hate, because all need to work together to survive.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Gmikeg: 6:16am On May 27, 2022
For your USA, German and Canada work visa with 100% assurance, call 09164595441 for your visa processing and permit details. Talk to us at global travels and tours.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Excuzeme: 6:18am On May 27, 2022
Elvictor:
grin grin

USA hates Russia so much that everything Russia is portray as evil in their media, and movies, US create imaginary enemies to make her citizens occupy.

Mr Vande was previously at the centre of US-Russia tensions in space after a Russian official threatened to abandon him in space.

In a terrifying video posted to social media, Dmitry Rogozin, the head of Roscosmos, cast doubt over the astronaut's safety.

However, Roscosmos later backtracked, assuring NASA that they would uphold their promise and let the astronaut leave on board the Russian spacecraft.

I dont think it is hatred, l think IT IS FEAR and that which you fear, you tend to hate and put down.
Upon all their Gragra and mouthing about how poor Russian Technology is, they are still dependent on and using Russian Russian Spacecraft in their Voyages. undecided undecided
Yeeye dey smell.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 6:33am On May 27, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Lmao without Russia, US cannot leave space. Uncle Sam will kill Russian population? 20 Satan-2 is enough to vaporize the whole of US.
Just one of USA Satan will turned Russia to desert.

USA has done enough for Russia especially during the ww1 and ww2. What has Russia ever done for the USA? if not being ungrateful.

Russia must be a joker to think they can nuke the first country that have used nuke before. war is not won by mouth but in the battlefield. You think USA is Ukraine... or Germany that killed Russia 30million people in ww2 thanks to the USA that helped them. or Japan that convincingly defeated Russia so easily and cheaply and Russia surrendered like cowards. Or ordinary Afghanistan that chased them away from their country like chicken.

How can Russia withstand a country USA that put to an end both ww1 and ww2? before Russia activated theirs, USA has already destroyed Russia. This is not a mouth or joke, they did it in Japan.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:36am On May 27, 2022
marsman:
You guys suppose fight and poke holes in each other's suits. Na then you go know say suffocation no dey pick country.
another oldmnkY shut up,this is an astronomical issue of intelligence not a garage and motor park magana for touts and agberoes and illiterates,thank you very much grin

1 Share

Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Minjim: 6:50am On May 27, 2022
We African a will suffer it there most because most of out satellite signals are from the West
Betscoreodds:
Russia should remove all it equipment from the space station and let it crash.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Traplord09: 6:52am On May 27, 2022
Pls let them use it distance nigerian.. it we be More batter......
Starting from the north and southwest..

Life we be batter if that happens....
My be looting we stop
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Kimiso(m): 6:52am On May 27, 2022
superCleanworks:
Make dem no go press the button wey all nigeria network go off oh. Na beg i dey beg
what if they mistakenly destroy iphones service over there making all iphones freeze and unable to work nomore
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Minjim: 6:52am On May 27, 2022
Pacesetter123:

grin grin grin
Ah don laff tire!

But on a serious note,I can now see many reasons why Russia Federation cannot be toiled with anyhow anyhow by EU and NATO.
Those guys tight Wella for science.

youn comment like a kid that you must be.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 6:53am On May 27, 2022
superCleanworks:
Make dem no go press the button wey all nigeria network go off oh. Na beg i dey beg
E be like say maga dey pay you Wella o
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Minjim: 6:54am On May 27, 2022
Kimiso:
what if they mistakenly destroy iphones service over there making all iphones freeze and unable to work nomore

There hundreds of satellite in space. Doing so will affect their countries too.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

I swear
It’s so funny that USA still need Russia help to bring back her citizens from Space.
If I’m Russia president, I will tell them to leave the Person there inside Space grin grin, if the person like make he crashed for Aba or Okitipupa
Blackman,Evil and wickedness runs in your heart!
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Bigchristo: 6:56am On May 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

Na where ur thinking drive you go straight...
So that is all you use network for?
Don't you pay for DSTV?
You do not have an office that needs internet for you and your staff?
You don't book flights online? You no dey travel?
You don't use google maps?

leave that mumu with his foolish thinking
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Lasalu123: 7:04am On May 27, 2022
Prepare This Soap, Bath With It And See How Your Business Will Boom With Sales.

Are you into any form of business? You've got a physical shop or online store. You're a contractor, a trader, e.t.c.

Are there too many competitors in your business line? Worry no more, this soap will put you ahead of your competitors. Your sales will boost so rapid and higher than any of them.

Moving forward, there was a time I bath this soap and went for business. Mehn! The sales turnout that day was something else that people were envious of my sales. So don't sleep on it.

This soap works perfectly and you need to benefit from this. Sit back, and read the step by step preparation of this wonderful soap.

Items Needed For Preparation:

Keep reading on the main thread by clicking the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7147485/prepare-soap-bath-it-see

Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:05am On May 27, 2022
Elvictor:
grin grin

USA hates Russia so much that everything Russia is portray as evil in their media, and movies, US create imaginary enemies to make her citizens occupy.
The same strategy Nigerian government agencies and media did and still doing to Biafra and Biafrans till date.

Just go through Nigeria media platforms eg radio and TV stations.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:11am On May 27, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
World politics
this is out of the world politics
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Clinghton: 7:35am On May 27, 2022
We fight for things we didn't create, fighting for ownership over things that are not ours.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by opius: 7:42am On May 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 7:44am On May 27, 2022
It's better they take their fight to the space rather than disturbing our world
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 7:45am On May 27, 2022
Even the space is no longer safe.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by autodevice(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by MrWraith: 7:57am On May 27, 2022
Did anyone read the article? My God! The average nairalander (and Nigerian by extension) has the attention span of a house fly. Its not even suprising anymore.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2022
superCleanworks:
Slawormiir com carry ya comrade!

Steady bombin need to stop!
grin
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2022
Delacroix6:

What has the world generally benefited from racist Russia...
Other than their cheap oil.
The while the world is transitioning to green energy soon so they can drink their oil...

Kindly google Russian inventions that’ll save you from hate. You say this because you’ve been brainwashed with MSM and Hollywood. Russia power European economy With cheap gas and fuel, that’s the same Europe your Nigerian bloders go and make a living . The fertilizer the world enjoys that stabilize the food market is from Russia . You’re just too blind to see.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2022
Newest version of star wars grin
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2022
SEGLIZ:
that facility has little or nothing to do with your network.
until sem press that red button..na den our eye go clear
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2022
Betscoreodds:
stop the west's bullies, hypocrisy and double standard to other nation in the world, rest of the world needs russia to counter and balance the west's evil power.
Me, I don't like the West's bullying either. Each nations should stand strong and that includes Nigeria and all African nations.
But I also don't like Russian war with Ukraine. They should leave Ukraine alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record / Two Lovers Fall Into Pit Toilet While Fighting & Die Instantly (Graphic) / Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.