Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) (74320 Views)

Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) / Saudi Arabia & UAE Leaders Rejects President Biden's Call Over Ukraine / US Shoots Down ICBM In Space From Warship For First Time In Successful Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

your life would not be this miserable and you would have more sense to know what a scrabble game is if your father and mother was half as lazy as me. keep responding from your china phone and cheap data.

small boy you better send your account number let me send you small lazy 5k so you can go and look for food to eat for you and your sister before she goes to furck someone again for garri to drink. send it now.
You must be a lazy son from a lazy father and beggar mother. Long-throated hungry family.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
excel101:
You must be a lazy son from a lazy father and beggar mother. Long-throated hungry family.

if your father and mother was HALF as lazy as me, then your sister would not be getting furcked for ordinary 5k.
how many workers are under your payroll?
the month of may just finished and your father is begging for salary but i am paying workers.
show me your total transaction for the month of may let me see.
send me your account number right now let me send 5k to you for lunch. send it right now.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

if your father and mother was HALF as lazy as me, then your sister would not be getting furcked for ordinary 5k.
how many workers are under your payroll?
the month of may just finished and your father is begging for salary but i am paying workers.
show me your total transaction for the month of may let me see.
send me your account number right now let me send 5k to you for lunch. send it right now.
That your beggarly hungry father and crippled mum.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
excel101:
That your beggarly hungry father and crippled mum.

it is almost night and your sister is about to go sell her pussy for bread and groundnut. hunger is bad. send me your account number let me give you lazy 5k. grin
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

it is almost night and your sister is about to go sell her pussy for bread and groundnut. hunger is bad. send me your account number let me give you lazy 5k. grin
That man you claimed to be your father is not your father o. Care to know the identity of your dad? Sorry to say this, before your birth your mum had a one night stand with one Mr Pkelusibe, because your acclaimed dad has a limpy and very small d!ck. My confession though, I knacked your mum together with Mr Pkelusibe. Please I would like to see you, just maybe I might be your father. Please forgive me, I'm sorry.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

Hungryman are you still there?
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

Hungryman where are you.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
excel101:
That man you claimed to be your father is not your father o. Care to know the identity of your dad? Sorry to say this, before your birth your mum had a one night stand with one Mr Pkelusibe, because your acclaimed dad has a limpy and very small d!ck. My confession though, I knacked your mum together with Mr Pkelusibe. Please I would like to see you, just maybe I might be your father. Please forgive me, I'm sorry.

see this small boy narrating his sexual fantasies.
what else can we expect from someone who says scrabble is for gigolos?
send your account number before dog starts to furck your sister because of hunger. send it now.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

see this small boy narrating his sexual fantasies.
what else can we expect from someone who says scrabble is for gigolos?
send your account number before dog starts to furck your sister because of hunger. send it now.
Mind you, I never insulted your parents originally, you started it spoilt brat...
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

this funny boy.
so scrabble is no longer a game for gigolos? it is now for lazy people? keep disgracing your mother and father in public.
you actually have to be smart to play such a game and we can never say so for you or anyone in your family.
my total flight fare just to play scrabble is more than your entire school fees from Nursery school. do you have a passport? you are irrelevant to me. keep replying with your china phone.
Lazy? I have multiple business and people i am paying salary monthly with my laziness. yes i am lazy, very lazy. LOL.

What passport, what does Hungryman got to do with passport. In any case, there are different types of passport Jor, maybe you're talking of 2mins passport, because that's the only one within your reach. You have multiple biz, mean you're too busy to be begging people online to play scrabble with you.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
excel101:
Mind you, I never insulted your parents originally, you started it spoilt brat...

Aww stop crying and explaining like a pussy.
Scrabble is for pimps and jigolos...

E Be like say one guy use scrabble furck your mama that is why you think it is a sex game. Hahahahahah.

You really showed your level of education is zero and you are far below me dumbo. You can't stand near me. Find your mates to play with.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

E Be like say one guy use scrabble furck your mama that is why you think it is a sex game. Hahahahahah.

You really showed your level of education is zero and you are far below me dumbo. You can't stand near me. Find your mates to play with.
You're right my son, na me knack your mum Weller with my 9inched long range. Your mum no wan leave me becos the shaft dey hit the motor nerve to the brain.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

I beg is your mum still alive. No need to ask of your acclaimed dad, becos na okobo(dead d!ck) him be
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

My son never mind I would pay you a visit soon, but please don't intimate your mum o, because I won't stay long. If she's aware of my coming, she would want me to knack o.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
excel101:
You're right my son, na me knack your mum Weller with my 9inched long range. Your mum no wan leave me becos the shaft dey hit the motor nerve to the brain.

Eyyah. Boring. Try something else.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2022
superCleanworks:

My son how are you doing this morning.
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2022
superCleanworks:

Babyboy hope you're ok today?
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
superCleanworks:

Hello jobless scrabbler, how you doing?
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2022
superCleanworks:

Foolish small boy, I hope you slept well. Olodo and big head
Re: Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) by excel101(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2022
superCleanworks:

I think say you no dey tire, continue nah. Jobless scrabbler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record / Two Lovers Fall Into Pit Toilet While Fighting & Die Instantly (Graphic) / Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.