Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job (17230 Views)

Planning On Relocating To Lagos / Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Hassanmaye(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2022
Lamasta:

I wish you all the best bro but once you hear Allahu Akbar in high tone make you RUN O
Please stop making it As if Kano is religious mongers, I did my school in Enugu no one harm me. ya ll
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Danielsongreat: 10:14pm On May 28, 2022
Since you read biochemistry there are many quality control jobs in Kano. just search on linkden.
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by 9japride(m): 4:59am On May 29, 2022
MemoriesAndMe:

Yes Kano has many opportunities like you said. I think it's up to OP and where he's from. If he's a Southerner, not all Southerners is comfortable with their Hisbah and Shariah beliefs in Kano. He will end up living under two different laws - Nigerian Laws and Sharia laws. If he's comfortable with that, then he should be fine. Most southerners aren't .
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea that's true. He's state of origin and religious belief can really influence he's decision. If all things being equal, Kano and Kaduna is a good choice after Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by 9japride(m): 5:07am On May 29, 2022
Anguldi:

Summary
[color=#006600][/color]

I meant that due to the large population in Kano, if one can create a business idea especially the one that solves problem or create services in which people need. With that one can never run out of steady income. Just imagine large number of people patronising your goods/services? Though one can start with a paid employment first, then as time goes on to the next stage will be entrepreneurship. As regards the religious issues, it's something that will keep happening until there is radical change instituted by northern political/religious leaders. It's just a time bomb waiting to happen as a result of the almajiri system. The system can be modified by having skills acquisition programme in addition to their religious training to make the youths productive. Kano has a large presence of multi billionaires/millionaires. It pains me the both religious and political leaders nationwide always make life difficult for hardworking people. It's just too bad.
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by cutieme(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2022
eedris85:
Kano is a commercial and religious state. I'm yoruba by tribe, have been living in kano with my family for 9years now(though work brought me here from lagos), and have never had any issue with any native of this town simply because I mind my business. Sincerely, life is less stressful here and menial jobs abounds. I wish you the very best in your next move. Just remain prayerful, conscious and resilient.
Pls how much can one get a two bedroom apartment there?
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by wahza(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2022
cutieme:

Pls how much can one get a two bedroom apartment there?
Depends on location, but least is 200
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Rubyjade: 3:50am On May 30, 2022
Focwireless17:

Yes broSis. Thanks for the advice
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by cutieme(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
wahza:

Depends on location, but least is 200
Okay,how about cost of living and how is Keke business there,as a foreigner?
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Trailblazer93: 2:55am On Jun 03, 2022
mustiiz:
I stay in Kano. Can u work in chicken republic
Good morning, I stay in kano.can I have your number or email. Thank you
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Trailblazer93: 2:58am On Jun 03, 2022
CharlesEnang:
Nice! Where did you study? Which church do you attend? Are you confident in the ptesence of pretty ladies? Post your picture. There are opportunities. Thanks!
Mr Charles I stay in kano. I will be very happy if yiu can help me with a job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job Vacancies: Kaduna State University Is Recruiting(photos) / Is NSCDC Replacement List Finally Out.. / Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.