Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job (17195 Views)

Planning On Relocating To Lagos / Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by arcahmad(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2022
I dont know why people from south fear north. Bro cool your mind down, dont be discouraged. No body will point a finger at you because you dont share same religious with. Thats normal thing, you will hear bad stories but after you visited the place you see its a lie. Like me l get job in Warri, and l will still go despite unknown gunmen killings. Whatever God destined to you nobody can change it. I wish you all the best.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Ay77(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2022
Kano Nigeria ke
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by starkid121(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2022
E no easy ooo, just cross your mind.... rain or sun u still dey but surely u will make it
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Traplord09: 5:21pm On May 27, 2022
onuman:

If you had read Chemical..

President Buhari is about to build 3 huge gas reformation plants in the northern region, including Kano, from the ongoing tunnels constitution from the south to the north.

Money da call your name
And someone is ready to make heaven....

12 vaginal is waiting for you
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by zoedew: 5:21pm On May 27, 2022
Focwireless17:
Please I really need help from naira landers living in Kano because I am planning on relocating there in search for jobs. I studied biochemistry with a 2nd class upper and I am ready to do any work at all.
Also willing to relocate anywhere so far there is space for me.

HELP A BROTHER
Do you read the papers at all?
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Ojetayo17(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2022
My advise!! You can try your luck d ball is in your court... But be Wise on decision
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Edyice: 5:22pm On May 27, 2022
Geeman2006:
Dont know about opportunities in the bio chemistry field, but Kano has business opportunities for everyone who has legit, sustainable ideas.
Ignore all those who have never left their village but giving advice about religious fanaticism about Kano. When in rome , behave like romans and you'll be fine. The over 3 million Yorubas and ibos living and [/b]doing business there dont have 2 heads[b]. All the Indians , Chinese and lebanese
living there, why hasnt the religious fanaticism drove them out from there!

Yes they have 1 head until northerners ( Muslim) decided to remove it ..

They can even kill you in your sleep
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Geeman2006: 5:24pm On May 27, 2022
Traplord09:

Just no you are about to be beheaded

Good Lock just send me you account number
Me I still da look for job and last place to enter north nooo

Even if Allah brother say make I enter I rather
Go to Ukraine

Da that northern

Thats why i mentioned people that have not left their village are the ones giving advice on other States.
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by boom99(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2022
Ninisun:

But there is nice o, it's not every part of the state that suffers from insecurity.

What I was born in Kano bro. Na Kano dey volatile those years Sha but seems kaduna has taken over
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Geeman2006: 5:27pm On May 27, 2022
Edyice:

Yes they have 1 head until northerners ( Muslim) decided to remove it ..

They can even kill you in your sleep

Live your village and go round please.
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Jalaw: 5:27pm On May 27, 2022
Just stay away from Religious, political, cultural debates with the locals.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2022
Kano is a good place to live.

The most important thing to note, if you are not a Muslim

Respect their religion and the Hausa culture.

And you will enjoy everything about

Kano is lovely
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Danfex(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2022
Since 2019 after NYSC, I have been enjoying Kano. The only thing is try and live in sabon gari dominated by Igbos and other tribes and whenever You go to Hausa area, mind Your business.

Kano is a very nice place to get jobs and opportunities without connection.

Pray to God about Your relocation, and Best of Luck �

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by adecz: 5:28pm On May 27, 2022
⏩⏩Getting to Kano from any part of
the country now is like passing the
the valley of the shadow of death.

You can get kidnapped or killed between
Western Nigeria & Kogi, or between
Kogi and Abuja. You can also suffer the
same fate between Abuja-Kaduna, Kaduna
Zaria or Zaria Kano. ☠️☠️☠️☠️

If you finally get to Kano, the best thing
is to stay within the town and generally
mind your business. ⭕️

Among the major northern cities, Kano
is actually really a safe town to reside in.☑️

Best of luck✌️✌️✌️

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Whobedatte(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2022
You can start making asun, peppered ponmo and meat
Anywhere around Atiken road by court road is fine as there is no one doing it for now and people are asking for it .

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 27, 2022
E be like say you never hear of blasphemy for north.
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by snowball11(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2022
arcahmad:
I dont know why people from south fear north. Bro cool your mind down, dont be discouraged. No body will point a finger at you because you dont share same religious with. Thats normal thing, you will hear bad stories but after you visited the place you see its a lie. Like me l get job in Warri, and l will still go despite unknown gunmen killings. Whatever God destined to you nobody can change it. I wish you all the best.

I nor dey understand again,.....unknown gunmen dey warri? undecided
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Danfex(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2022
cool
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by madakx: 5:37pm On May 27, 2022
Someone asked a simple question and an advice and is already turning into a religious and tribal war

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Danfex(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2022
Ninisun:
I wish I could relocate to the North, the high inflation this side is too much.

You're welcome anytime cool
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by gassbee: 5:46pm On May 27, 2022
So dis bro never stil learn, isorite
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by benedictilemona(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2022
Danielomisco:

I did same last year...best decision so far,businesd opportunities dey and a couple of jobs lurking around if you are lucky
..wic side are you in kano? Me too dey kano
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Rayjnr: 5:50pm On May 27, 2022
Mercury12:
Goodluck
Dont forget to go with your bullet proof vest.
A license gun might come in handy just in case those blasphemy seekers and accusers comes for your head. smiley

Kano is relatively peaceful
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by josite: 5:54pm On May 27, 2022
Why go to a land you may not return alive..
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Traplord09: 6:02pm On May 27, 2022
Geeman2006:

Thats why i mentioned people that have not left their village are the ones giving advice on other States.

Oga I tell you say I da village ....
What make you think I have not been there before

Right now I stop going ABJ and northern area
Because of de killing

If you have money to pay for my airport to northern send am

That de only way I can avoid de killing
If no road trip na traps
You won lead me tooo
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Light78: 6:03pm On May 27, 2022
Focwireless17:
Please I really need help from naira landers living in Kano because I am planning on relocating there in search for jobs. I studied biochemistry with a 2nd class upper and I am ready to do any work at all.

HELP A BROTHER

You need to find someone to teach you hausa language. You can learn it in 4 weeks.
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by amzee(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2022
Focwireless17:

HELP A BROTHER

I was born and brought up in kano, there are job opportunities but you can only get it through connections.
I'm still in kano though
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Stanbeto: 6:12pm On May 27, 2022
It's Okay Bro, I've been in Kano for a while no issue. A very good move
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by mukthar2000(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2022
U are 100% secure with a lot or opportunity, don't care about what most peoples said to bad mouth northerners and people's away not to come to north, just finalis ur plan and make make ur final decision, I assure u with ur education grade and little creativity, bro the shy is our limit.

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by achimendy(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2022
Focwireless17:

HELP A BROTHER

I've been in kano for years and am still in kano and I can boldly tell you kano is a good place in terms of business and some other kinda job.

But you need to know that the state is prone to crisis, at anytime run fit start , but it depends on where you live in the state. Although we've been enjoying relative peace in the state for some time now, except for endsars and hisbah issue that turned out bad.

And also am a house agent, incase you're here in kano and you need apartment just halla at me.
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by CharlesEnang: 6:31pm On May 27, 2022
Nice! Where did you study? Which church do you attend? Are you confident in the ptesence of pretty ladies? Post your picture. There are opportunities. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun State University Recruiting / Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Scam And Fake Employers And Recruitment Agencies Operating In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.