Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys (4874 Views)

See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) / How To Frustrate A Scammer / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Auskyd(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2022
Trustwallet:
seem's u have tendency to scam, why not meet a driver nd negotiate the waybill price, give the battery to the driver, when he delivers the item to calabar, the op will pay the driver for the waybill. Simple as abc.

Where have you seen recipient paying for waybill and not sender?

Una go just dey use mouth yarn dust in the name of advice. Isn't this just being plain stupid? Which logistics company does this?

6 Likes

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Auskyd(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2022
Iamnobody001:
Guys, I asked this thief to get me an original battery for 10k.

Compare the battery he Snapped for me when I asked him for the pictures of the battery days ago and the one he is sending now.

Completely different.. And I'm sure the battery he'll send is fake

Bro while I'm really sympathetic to your cause, you sef calm down. You cannot buy "Original" battery for iPhone X, especially if you aren't buying from their official store. And there's only one in Lagos.

He should get you a good battery, but stop this charade of original you just dey holla on top 10k abeg. This battery here is not original. It's the same quality as the one he is also trying to sell to you.

Una go dey do penny wise, pound foolish on top little issue.

@phonecareikeja send him his battery thru GIG or other logistics company, then send him a copy of the waybill so he can see for himself and let all these end abeg.

Person Wey no know go think say this matter pass 10k

11 Likes

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by seanwilliam(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2022
Make una find way to settle am sha.i don’t like jumping into conclusion in situation like this and I don’t think 10k worth the reputation..

3 Likes

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 27, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

Thank god I’m still replying
photo of the battery you bought.
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Toma2: 5:49pm On May 27, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

This one I’m sending is original
I can guarantee you on that

The previous one was snapped by the lady that sells the battery

You asked me to snap a battery to you and I went to the battery shop to snap and send to you

Mind you it was after 2days you now later sent the money
The particular one on that day is out of stock and this is the reason why it’s different

But the bottom line is I’m not sending a Fake battery

grin
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Toma2: 5:50pm On May 27, 2022
Auskyd:

Bro while I'm really sympathetic to your cause, you sef calm down. You cannot buy "Original" battery for iPhone X, especially if you aren't buying from their official store. And there's only one in Lagos.

He should get you a good battery, but stop this charade of original you just dey holla on top 10k abeg. This battery here is not original. It's the same quality as the one he is also trying to sell to you.

Una go dey do penny wise, pound foolish on top little issue.

@phonecareikeja send him his battery thru GIG or other logistics company, then send him a copy of the waybill so he can see for himself and let all these end abeg.

Person Wey no know go think say this matter pass 10k
If 10k no be money.. then send am back
I too sabi

1 Like

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by ipobarecriminals: 6:35pm On May 27, 2022
sad 5k for waybill sad sad? How much come be post ooo.Bia! There”s Akwa ibom/Calabar direct bus here in lekki/ojuelegba,Ojota.Dey won’t collect beyond 2k.
PhoneCareIkeja:
Make una hep me beg am make he send am so i go send him battery today

Nahim and driver go sort waybill money

1 Like

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Emmyreal4(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad 5k for waybill sad sad? How much come be post ooo.Bia! There”s Akwa ibom/Calabar direct bus here in lekki/ojuelegba,Ojota.Dey won’t collect beyond 2k.
I received a phone worth 230k from Lagos to Umuahia for 3k through GIGL, that phone repair guy, is not straightforward.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by ipobarecriminals: 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
sad I tire for all this local thieves.One is even trying to scam a lady yesterday..I fear Auto/phone section.
Emmyreal4:
I received a phone worth 230k from Lagos to Umuahia for 3k through GIGL, that phone repair guy, is not straightforward.

7 Likes

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Toma2: 9:05pm On May 27, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad I tire for all this local thieves.One is even trying to scam a lady yesterday..I fear Auto/phone section.
No they hide them..
They call them out..
Save others the nightmare

3 Likes

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by goryorhal(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2022
Deal with him at your own risk ...

Very cunning guy .......

1 Like

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Tlyon(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

He is in Calabar
The last person I way billed an item too was in Enugu and the driver charged 4K for the cost

Now he’s location is Calabar and I’m in ikeja
I’ve met with the driver he said he will collect 5k last for waybill and I told him

Pls find time go to peace mass or cross country waybill to calabar isn't that much , even when I get my food stuffs from Lagos to meet me at main avenue calabar 3k is been paid(and nah garri sack them dey use package the stuff for me.) Now if as you say you giving to driver not logistics themselves him money nah 1500 olr at most 2k.
Let peace be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Toma2: 2:50pm On May 28, 2022
5k for one battery.
If na 12 pro max, the cost will be 30k.
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Iamnobody001: 2:53pm On May 28, 2022
The scammer has stopped replying me.

DEAL WITH PHONECAREIKEJA AT YOUR OWN RISK
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Trustwallet(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Where have you seen recipient paying for waybill and not sender?

Una go just dey use mouth yarn dust in the name of advice. Isn't this just being plain stupid? Which logistics company does this?
U sound so dumb, try to read nd understand before spewing nonsense.
The seller mentioned using driver and not a logistics company for the waybill. U are indirectly saying the op should go ahead and send the additional 5k for waybill as alleged by the seller.

9 Likes

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Toma2: 3:54pm On May 28, 2022
Trustwallet:

The seller mentioned using driver and not a logistics company for the waybill. U are indirectly saying the op should go ahead and send the additional 5k for waybill as alleged by the seller.
Na the guy alternate username.

2 Likes

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Auskyd(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2022
Trustwallet:

You're incredibly stupid bro. Even drivers won't agree to take your goods without you paying them, so what is this buffoonery you're displaying here? You can easily ask the guy to send you pictures of the written waybill, or speak directly to the driver or any driver for that matter! Gtfo my mentions, idiot.

Shey you can give driver goods without paying? Show us where and how in the Lagos. Asswipe.
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Emmyreal4(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2022
Toma2:

Na the guy alternate username.
@Auskyd is different from that phone repair guy .

He is just looking for ways of resolving this issue, make una no drag put inside.
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Auskyd(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2022
Emmyreal4:
@Auskyd is different from that phone repair guy .

He is just looking for ways of resolving this issue, make una no drag put inside.

Asin eh my bro! People just be opening mouth and yarning bants.

1 Like

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by dragnet: 8:05am On May 29, 2022
Iamnobody001:
This lowlife has scammed me of 10,000 for an original iPhone X battery.

John Adetola

I transferred money to him since morning and he's unresponsive after that.

Send him the required details let him forward the battery, if truly he has purchased it.
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Trustwallet(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2022
Auskyd:

You're incredibly stupid bro. Even drivers won't agree to take your goods without you paying them, so what is this buffoonery you're displaying here? You can easily ask the guy to send you pictures of the written waybill, or speak directly to the driver or any driver for that matter! Gtfo my mentions, idiot.

Shey you can give driver goods without paying? Show us where and how in the Lagos. Asswipe.
I can't imagine bringing myself down to the level of ur understanding, like i said earlier, u sound so dumb.
PEACE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Iamnobody001: 9:54am On May 29, 2022
dragnet:

Send him the required details let him forward the battery, if truly he has purchased it.
I did. He's gone MIA
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by ipobarecriminals: 8:12pm On May 29, 2022
Hide who? I dnt dpare thieves here.
Toma2:

No they hide them..
They call them out..
Save others the nightmare
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Lebronjames23(m): 6:46am On Jun 01, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
Good morning y’all

This person sent me money(10k) for an iPhone X battery due to my reputation and good reviews from nairalanders that I’ve done business with

I have not met him before but he sent me the money based on trust . He said he lives in calabar and that if I could waybilll to Calabar and I said yea I could do that

He sent me the money unfortunately my screen broke and I was offline thru out the day and I was unable to reach him

I later fixed my phone screen and I reached out to this person that I’ll send it early this morning that he shouldn’t be annoyed so he won’t think otherwise

Before I knew it he was already spewing thrash that I’m a scammer I’m a petty scammer that i scammed him of his 10k

I was even telling him to see reasons why I couldn’t send yesterday but today I’ll send .. all he was just saying was that Im a scammer I’m a scammer that I should refund his money
Calling me a petty scammer

I have gotten his battery the very day he sent me money

Till now as I type the battery is with me
Very intact

I cannot return the battery cus I’ve bought already and waiting for his details to send to Calabar

He’s telling me now that’ he will find my family and report to them that I scammed him

Pls tell him to send his address so I send his battery and stop all these unnecessary rants

People will just want to bring you down no matter what
so it's after he sent you money, your screen broke? Why didn't it break b4 he sent u money��

9 Likes

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Siberia01(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Miracood2:

This same Tolakush92 almost scammed me in March this year of 40k for an infinix s4. He wanted me to pay before delivery without an escrow option.

Although I was later scammed of 30k+ by one Tolulope Ayinde Daniel here on nairaland after he connived with some bastard men to collect the infinix smart 5 he sold to me.
grin grin grin
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by kenearth50(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2022
Auskyd:

[b]Even drivers won't agree to take your goods without you paying them[b]

With the level of ignorance you're displaying, it shows you haven't waybilled goods through a driver before.

I've waybilled lot of goods in Ojota, Iyana Ipaja & Mile 12 parks which the driver would go and collect the money from the receiver inasmuch as the waybill bills has been negotiated

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Dramadiddy(m): 3:13am On Jun 03, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

This one I’m sending is original
I can guarantee you on that

The previous one was snapped by the lady that sells the battery

You asked me to snap a battery to you and I went to the battery shop to snap and send to you

Mind you it was after 2days you now later sent the money
The particular one on that day is out of stock and this is the reason why it’s different

But the bottom line is I’m not sending a Fake battery

lying is in your blood. Tufia!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? / Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria / If You Used This Radio,get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.