Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Weak Vs The Strong - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Weak Vs The Strong (209 Views)

Schooling In The Present Nigeria Is Not For The Weak! / School Is Not For The Weak / Why The Weak Die And The Strong Thrive In All Spheres Of Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Weak Vs The Strong by drimzsmoke(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2022
Judging from the likes,according to three hundred and forty four people (344) on nairaland,the man who cry is a weak man but the 1 who does "Yahoo" for a living,who takes drugs and who is a cultist is a strong man....as in,really,and then you come out and ask what is wrong with our society when things go wrong

During development, I.e while growing up,male and female children cry for the same reason, but it's the society(the men around) that says such nonsense as,"be a man",like men aren't supposed to cry...Do you know women have a higher pain threshold compared to men.I'll allow the picture below to do the rest of the talking for me

(1) (Reply)

PHD In Project Management - Scheme Of Work / What Speaks Better Than Numbers Really, my Insights ? / Important Factors To Consider In Preparation To Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.