Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Husband,66, Suffers Memory Loss Caused By Afternoon Sex With His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband,66, Suffers Memory Loss Caused By Afternoon Sex With His Wife (885 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / Man Who Smokes Weed With His Wife & Daughter Beats Them For Having Sex With Same / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband,66, Suffers Memory Loss Caused By Afternoon Sex With His Wife by Jenji: 7:44pm On May 26, 2022
A husband suffered from memory loss caused by afternoon sex with his wife, according to a new paper by medics.

The report released in the May edition of the Irish Medical Journal, detailed how the 66-year-old man experienced Transient Global Amnesia (TGA) within 10 minutes of sexual intercourse, Mail Online reports.

Medics at the Department of Neurology at University Hospital Limerick said that the case showed that sex could trigger TGA..........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/husband66-suffers-memory-loss-caused-by-afternoon-sex-with-his-wife/

Re: Husband,66, Suffers Memory Loss Caused By Afternoon Sex With His Wife by Typicool8(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2022
Make I pass
Re: Husband,66, Suffers Memory Loss Caused By Afternoon Sex With His Wife by gambia(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2022
Walaha be like afternoon sex undecided

2 Likes

Re: Husband,66, Suffers Memory Loss Caused By Afternoon Sex With His Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On May 26, 2022
will morning/night sex be any better?!?!?
Re: Husband,66, Suffers Memory Loss Caused By Afternoon Sex With His Wife by superCleanworks(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2022
she gave him MIND BLOWING sexh
Re: Husband,66, Suffers Memory Loss Caused By Afternoon Sex With His Wife by bewla(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2022
Don't kl me with that
Re: Husband,66, Suffers Memory Loss Caused By Afternoon Sex With His Wife by TheWolfen(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2022
He should simply quit giving away his vital energy. It appears his body needs it more at this stage of his life

(1) (Reply)

U K Made Sneakers For Sale / Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. / Family Issue!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.