Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Jamb Doesn't Give My Daughter Admission Since 2 Years Ago She Just Finish Her N - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jamb Doesn't Give My Daughter Admission Since 2 Years Ago She Just Finish Her N (451 Views)

FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Doesn't Give My Daughter Admission Since 2 Years Ago She Just Finish Her N by Samson0303: 8:05pm On May 26, 2022
My daughter of 23yrs old did her Jamb in 2019. And she passed.

She even entered school with the Jamb result in 2020.

And she had even finished her ND II programmes, preparing for her HND.

So the school tell her without the Jamb Admission she can't continue HND.

Scholars and Edu experts, how do we go about this pls.
Re: Jamb Doesn't Give My Daughter Admission Since 2 Years Ago She Just Finish Her N by Boogyman557: 8:11pm On May 26, 2022
Re: Jamb Doesn't Give My Daughter Admission Since 2 Years Ago She Just Finish Her N by Samson0303: 8:19pm On May 26, 2022
I know this is what many students are facing, they all needs your contributions.

Kindly help them scholars and Edu experts...
Re: Jamb Doesn't Give My Daughter Admission Since 2 Years Ago She Just Finish Her N by Fmghewzy(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2022
This nonsense happened to some of my friends too.
Some have resolved it though,I guess you have to go to one of their office.

Usually they talk about regularization and some nonsense like that, so that means you have to pay some money.
Seeing that in your daughter's case you are a bit desperate they may try to extort you.
You may pay more than the usual.

Nothing works in this country.
Re: Jamb Doesn't Give My Daughter Admission Since 2 Years Ago She Just Finish Her N by Sampike(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2022
[quote author=Samson0303 post=113203556]My daughter of 23yrs old did her Jamb in 2019. And she passed.

She even entered school with the Jamb result in 2020.

And she had even finished her ND II programmes, preparing for her HND.

So the school tell her without the Jamb Admission she can't continue HND.

Scholars and Edu experts, how do we go about this pls.
I'm also experiencing that rn, a final year student.... Just go to their office for jamb regularization but they are doing regularisation for 2017 downward both in Oyo Sate and Ogun State, but you can go and confirm that yourself

(1) (Reply)

Nagging Husband And Wife / She's Just Using You She Doesn't Love You / Next Time Your Girlfriend Says She Needs Money, Tell Her This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.