Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Kwankwaso And Obi In Serious Negotiations Over Party Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso And Obi In Serious Negotiations Over Party Ticket (1968 Views)

"Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket / PDP Governors May Dump Wike Over Party Members Harassment, Romance With APC / Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso And Obi In Serious Negotiations Over Party Ticket by Mrexcell(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Can you hand over a house that you build to another man who came to you looking for shelter? Politics is not base on emotion hence the best Kwankwaso can do is to accommodate him as his V.P candidate.

Kwankwanso is not the founder of nnpp the party have been existing for over 10yrs what if the real owners decided to give obi their ticket?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Obi In Serious Negotiations Over Party Ticket by Gozac: 11:16pm On May 26, 2022
fergie001:

Obi cannot win with any platform. The only platforms to win Presidential election in Nigeria of today is APC & PDP. What these parties can do is to hurt their bigger parties and PDP will be worse off.

With PDP losing Kwankwaso & Obi, they can't come out of it. Nigeria's next President will be determined from the APC Primaries.

You are correct.
You are right, APC has the biggest chance of winning if they field an Amaechi, he is a balancer and a sure bet for them. Obi would have given him some problem especially among enlightened Nigerians
With Obi out of the game that sentiment will not work for PDP and I am forseeing a huge self disenfranchisement among SE voters, many will surely abstain from voting and I see APC winning some states there.
If they field a Jonathan APC will lose the elections before noon, because Southern APC will vote against their party, peradventure GEJ wins insecurity will envelope Nigeria from north to south
Anyway I don't see them making the mistake though
APC should just vote an Amaechi
Re: Kwankwaso And Obi In Serious Negotiations Over Party Ticket by fergie001: 11:26pm On May 26, 2022
Gozac:

You are right, APC has the biggest chance of winning if they field an Amaechi, he is a balancer and a sure bet for them. Obi would have given him some problem especially among enlightened Nigerians
With Obi out of the game that sentiment will not work for PDP and I am forseeing a huge self disenfranchisement among SE voters, many will surely abstain from voting and I see APC winning some states there.
If they field a Jonathan APC will lose the elections before noon, because Southern APC will vote against their party, peradventure GEJ wins insecurity will envelope Nigeria from north to south
Anyway I don't see them making the mistake though
APC should just vote an Amaechi
SEners are masters of boycott and there will be massive apathy. I already have people around me saying they won't even vote again sef, I mean Lagos here o let alone in the SE.

For APC, It's up to PMB to decide. Something tells me the final decision of APC Primaries will be decided in Malabo.
Re: Kwankwaso And Obi In Serious Negotiations Over Party Ticket by lexxwiz(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Can you hand over a house that you build to another man who came to you looking for shelter? Politics is not base on emotion hence the best Kwankwaso can do is to accommodate him as his V.P candidate.

I’m sorry to use Tinubu in this context, I try not to mention his name.

Tibubu no build APC? Why then did Buhari run for the 2015 slot? Abeg talk another thing. Kwankwaso will step down for Obi. This is probably his best bet to ASO ViLLA.

Na opinion!
Re: Kwankwaso And Obi In Serious Negotiations Over Party Ticket by Foolishbuhari: 12:23am On May 27, 2022
This is fake news please. Thanks
Re: Kwankwaso And Obi In Serious Negotiations Over Party Ticket by Vertraulichkeit: 12:53am On May 27, 2022
JANK23H:

Where do you people get this idea that Kwankwaso will be vice to Obi in his party?
For a man who is very ambitious to be president himself.

How do you Igbos think sef?

Nothing can be more irritating than people like you that know almost nothing that try hard to appear all-knowing. In your slow brain Kwankwaso is the owner of NNPP. Well, he is not the owner of the party, no one person owns a political party in Nigeria. More so, he is neither the founder of the party nor the most influential member of the party, even though he is among the most popular members presently.

The fact that a slow person like you think that you are wiser than everyone from Igboland, citing your last sentence, shows how decayed your shit full brain is. To think that you're someone who hasn't contested for even the post of dishwashing in your life least of winning makes your existence and disdain on your betters a waste.
Re: Kwankwaso And Obi In Serious Negotiations Over Party Ticket by SteveDGreat: 1:23am On May 27, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

You guys are so funny. NNPP was founded by an Igbo Man. Kwankwaso just joined the party last year .
That party is over 10 years old .

Boniface Aniebonam handed over the party structure to new leaders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Staff Suspended For Campaigning For Tinubu In The North / We Will Kill, Bury Many Until We Win 2023 Elections, Vows Borno APC Chieftain / Peter Obi And His Brother Accused Of Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.