Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri (1309 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore / Hegemony: What Igbo Can Learn From Yoruba - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by maupe: 8:50pm On May 26, 2022
Brazilians have taught Reno omokri the translation of the word Akara, meaning we count and buy

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by Bluntguy: 8:53pm On May 26, 2022
Doing everything possible for Tinubu you have suddenly become useless.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin, This guy cheesy
Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by fikayormi(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2022
Mumu talk
Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by ZombieTAMER: 8:56pm On May 26, 2022
Once upon a time..

Reno used to have Sense.

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by Armaggedon: 9:00pm On May 26, 2022
They forgot to teach you that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts.

useless table shaker that stays under the table and feeds from the crumb

5 Likes

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by hammer567: 9:04pm On May 26, 2022
ALL WE HEAR FROM RENO IS TRIBE.

SUCH A DISGRACE.

7 Likes

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2022
Bluntguy:
What concerns Tinubu here?

4 Likes

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by ObosiLandlord(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2022
Why Reno just dey pepper flatinoss like this grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by Mandate2023: 9:07pm On May 26, 2022
Igbos always want something bad to hear about yoruba.....dey will attack d msg and d messenger nw

6 Likes

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by Segzy22: 9:07pm On May 26, 2022
Another werey IPOB spotted!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by Corporate2020: 9:08pm On May 26, 2022
Bluntguy:

Omo Kirikiri is an Itshekiri idiot. Itshekiris are cousins to Yorubas. Go check google. So, it is natural that Omo Kirikiri supports Tinubu a Yoruba god.

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by Kingspin(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2022
Smart Reno.
Today is Yoruba, tomorrow is Igbo.

2023 will be interesting
Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by Segzy22: 9:12pm On May 26, 2022
Nairaland Igbos now

3 Likes

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2022
He is beginning to realize what Obi leaving PDP means! Atiku might pick the presidential ticket but that's where it ends.

He is also seeing the possibility of GEJ becoming APC concensus candidate so he is courting Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by lathrowinger: 11:58pm On May 26, 2022
hammer567:

NOTICE, IGBO PEOPLE CAME TO THIS THREAD CRITICISE RENO AND NEVER MENTION YORUBA OR EVEN RENO TRIBE.

CAN U BE CIVILISED FOR ONCE AND HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELF?

Mugun terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by plaindealer: 12:15am On May 27, 2022
You don't even have to mention igbo to get them rilled up, just say Yoruba and watch them go berserk. grin grin

Reno must have watched the Bigger than Africa Yoruba Documentary on Netflix, an excellent documentary. Makes feel so proud to be Yoruba.

8 Likes

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by perez100: 12:56am On May 27, 2022
Reno Omokiri always press M*m* Button of Yorubas. He knows that even if he supports Igbos - that does not give him the authority to post unnecessary insult against Igbos because he will get the insult back 100 times.

After, pressing the m*mu button of Yorubas, he can insult them as he likes and those ones will accept it and move on.
Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by itaewon: 1:03am On May 27, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

How exactly will those jargons up there affect the rising price of garri ..
why do you see things through the prism of tribalism.
E pain am wella

3 Likes

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by itaewon: 1:09am On May 27, 2022
Armaggedon:
They forgot to teach you that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts.

useless table shaker that stays under the table and feeds from the crumb
how come the news pain you like this omo ibo.
at the mention of yoruba the blood pressure of nyamuri alaways run up.
very bitter and envious tribe.

E PAIN AM

6 Likes

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by itaewon: 1:13am On May 27, 2022
perez100:
Reno Omokiri always press M*m* Button of Yorubas. He knows that even if he supports Igbos - that does not give him the authority to post unnecessary insult against Igbos because he will get the insult back 100 times.

After, pressing the m*mu button of Yorubas, he can insult them as he likes and those ones will accept it and move on.
trash!
like he pressed your father mumu botton

5 Likes

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by Praxis758: 1:52am On May 27, 2022
Most of our indigenous language will go into extinction in few decades time.

I’m afraid, we may start importing Oyinbos to be lecturing Yoruba language in SW universities.

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by tiger28: 2:10am On May 27, 2022
This Yorubas!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Reno!
I love how they preserve and respect their culture. JUST look at almost ALL their Celebs in the diapora.......they are very QUICK to rep their culture to the World.
I am not Yoruba but I love them!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by ZombieTAMER: 8:34am On May 27, 2022
itaewon:

E pain am wella

really

1 Share

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by Christistruth00: 8:42am On May 27, 2022
Corporate2020:

Omo Kirikiri is an Itshekiri idiot. Itshekiris are cousins to Yorubas. Go check google. So, it is natural that Omo Kirikiri supports Tinubu a Yoruba god.

Itsekiri are Yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by ZombieSlaughter: 8:59am On May 27, 2022
This man still dey press yoruba people mumu button? grin

Watch how they proclaim 'Omockery' greater than Awolowo and oduduwa'. Very emotional and hedonistic owambegerians. grin
Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by sogodihno: 9:04am On May 27, 2022
Bluntguy:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us. You can hug transformer, if the pain is too much. grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by itaewon: 10:10am On May 27, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

really

Re: Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri by BloomingDale(f): 10:24am On May 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

Itsekiri are Yorubas

Because of Oyel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency / Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie / Wike’s Ally, Dankwambo, Abandons Integrity Group, Joins Atiku At Gombe Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.