Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? (2869 Views)

I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? / What If I Live In Colombia / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by comonsavar: 8:53pm On May 26, 2022
Please help, I went to the Nigeria embassy and I was told my NIN has not been activated. I was told my passport will not be printed until my NIN is activated. I heard it can be done in Nigeria but don't have any connection with anyone to help me do that in Nigeria, can someone let me know how to go about it.
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by falcon01: 9:44pm On May 26, 2022
Egungun be careful
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by BigDawsNet: 8:31am On May 27, 2022
comonsavar:

Please help, I went to the Nigeria embassy and I was told my NIN has not been activated. I was told my passport will not be printed until my NIN is activated. I heard it can be done in Nigeria but don't have any connection with anyone to help me do that in Nigeria, can someone let me know how to go about it.

Im not sure if anyone can help you register for NIN

Your fingerprints and face capturing is needed...
It's a personal thing...

Contact the embassy or go to nimc website and check for NIN diaspora applicants
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by Oppavii(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2022
Not Validated or Activated??
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by omorttee4u(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2022
It's very hard at the moment, due to the large number of people trying to validate at the same time.

The insider that will validate it within a short period of time like 24hrs or 48hrs will charge you for. I believe he/she will login to the Web at night, when there are less traffic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by philo04(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2022
lost my NIN slip some years back including my phone number and email I used in opening it..now I'm stuck
My brother in Germany want me to come over I don't know how to get another NIN slip guys who can assist me I don't mind paying any amount!!
I can't remember the number I used
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by Hafizah(f): 9:12pm On May 27, 2022
[Are you in Nigeria?quote author=philo04 post=113221855]lost my NIN slip some years back including my phone number and email I used in opening it..now I'm stuck
My brother in Germany want me to come over I don't know how to get another NIN slip guys who can assist me I don't mind paying any amount!!
I can't remember the number I used [/quote]
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by Hafizah(f): 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
Are you in Nigeria?
philo04:
lost my NIN slip some years back including my phone number and email I used in opening it..now I'm stuck
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by philo04(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2022
Hafizah:
[Are you in Nigeria?quote author=philo04 post=113221855]lost my NIN slip some years back including my phone number and email I used in opening it..now I'm stuck
yes I am can you help me out pls
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by Hafizah(f): 9:24pm On May 27, 2022
philo04:
yes I am can you help me out pls
I have no to help you, but for your best interest, go to Lagos or Abuja, those are the only two states that can make corrections. You dont need to know anyone, go to the head office in either of these states, lay your complain, next step follows.
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by comonsavar: 10:57pm On May 27, 2022
Oppavii:
Not Validated or Activated??

Please kindly explain the difference if you know it. And do you know how I can get it done.
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by comonsavar: 11:00pm On May 27, 2022
omorttee4u:
It's very hard at the moment, due to the large number of people trying to validate at the same time.

The insider that will validate it within a short period of time like 24hrs or 48hrs will charge you for. I believe he/she will login to the Web at night, when there are less traffic.

That is exactly what I heard too and I wanted to see if anyone knows anyone that can do. I know it will cost money, but I want to know how much so I can get it sorted. Will like to get my passport ASAP.
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by omorttee4u(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2022
comonsavar:

That is exactly what I heard too and I wanted to see if anyone knows anyone that can do. I know it will cost money, but I want to know how much so I can get it sorted. Will like to get my passport ASAP.

Hit me up on my what's app at the signature. I can get it sorted.
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by comonsavar: 6:55am On May 28, 2022
omorttee4u:

Hit me up on my what's app at the signature. I can get it sorted.

That is great thank you. But if you can also share it on here that will be great ,I met many people at the embassy who had the same issue. It seems to be a common issue which many people in the Diaspora have no way to solve.
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by omorttee4u(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2022
comonsavar:

That is great thank you. But if you can also share it on here that will be great ,I met many people at the embassy who had the same issue. It seems to be a common issue which many people in the Diaspora have no way to solve.

You have to get in touch with an insider, that will take care of the validation. I suffered a lot, trying to validate mine. You can send a mail to helpdesk@nimc.gov.ng or customercare@nimc.gov.ng or info@nimc.gov.ng

Check, if that would help.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by playces: 8:04am On May 28, 2022
I can help u with the validation. At no cost.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by Oppavii(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2022
Plus 234 eight one 472867twenty two WhatsApp me
comonsavar:

Please kindly explain the difference if you know it. And do you know how I can get it done.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by comonsavar: 2:08pm On May 28, 2022
playces:

Great, what step would you like me to take or what info do you need?
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by Oppavii(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? by Vijuchoco(f): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
playces:
Hello, please I need assistance with my NIN too. Used it for an application in the bank recently and they said I needed to validate it. The annoying thing is I've been using it without issues until recently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Wonderful Nigerian Tourist Centers That You Can Visit This Christmas(pics) / Abia Or Calabar? / Pls Tell Me The Transport Fare Of Ilorin To Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.