Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (60626 Views)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Legend44(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2022
Las las anything that comes either good or bad everybody go chop inside.
ImmaculateJOE:
PDP is the biggest loser while APC is the biggest winner in this.
PDP has kissed 3-5millions of votes good bye, by this Obi's exit.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Gozac: 10:25pm On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:
But really wike is too childish.
How can you go about ranting unnecessary things......such a thing may only earn you enemity.

There are just few things he ought to highlight but he stooped low

RIP PDP
It was jubilation for us in APC especially we in Amaechi's camp cause we know it's only his integrity and brilliance that can match an Amaechi's own in their party.
Once Amaechi emerges as the flag bearer by Sunday, the rest is history by the grace of God
I have analyzed how the voting pattern will be in the general elections and have seen that Amaechi is a banker for APC's victory by next year

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by BabaIbo: 10:25pm On May 26, 2022
This thing really pain this man.

Anyway, people is the worst opposition Nigeria ever had..
With the way things are going, they are like to lose the 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by dochenaj: 10:25pm On May 26, 2022
hopexter:
I’m not a politician, I’m a Doctor and Obi is a coward grin
If cowardice is refusing to embark on a non mandatory fight after you realized you will lose, then your education is questionable "doctor".
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Gozac: 10:26pm On May 26, 2022
It was jubilation for us in APC especially we in Amaechi's camp cause we know it's only his integrity and brilliance that can match an Amaechi's own in their party.
Once Amaechi emerges as the flag bearer by Sunday, the rest is history by the grace of God
I have analyzed how the voting pattern will be in the general elections and have seen that Amaechi is a banker for APC's victory by next year

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by BabaIbo: 10:26pm On May 26, 2022
Gozac:

You get the point!

CRA '23 is a divine mandate.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Femeto: 10:27pm On May 26, 2022
Idiot talking about obeying the law and Inec yet they rigged Banky in day light
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by djon78(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2022
Blakpot:
Technocrats in power will benefit Nigeria in the long run.
So I'll take the economist all day.

Abeg Wike should stay off this race. We dont need an agbero president.

The guy is grade one tout

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by pieces: 10:31pm On May 26, 2022
Ttalk:
Succinctly put. Obi Pandora has no character

While Wike was too harsh on Mr. Obi, I think he made a point.
How can tell raise millions of people's hope on to dash the hope in few days afterwards?

It means you are not trustworthy and that's what Mr. Obi did.
I think Mr. Obi is not strong enough to be a Nigeria president. Thank God he quits from the race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Zeeku: 10:34pm On May 26, 2022
Wike is planning to found each state with five billion naira, Wike name is sorry, we're waiting for him
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Holidetiroja: 10:34pm On May 26, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
grin

Wike, the man with big giant Ballz.

Slayer of IPOB criminals...

Obi's followers are everywhere (on the internet) making mumu threats and noise as if Nigeria has a history of picking her presidents from random spare part shops...

Hatred everywhere for people wey no do u anything.u must be the biggest fool in the land.continue.by the time next four years u will cry like people now are doing with gnashing of teeth.wike just looking for soft landing

The man Pandora is as fake as Aba made electronics. See him walking around like he is humble..faking everything even to a point he almost wore diaper for every baby he sees in the public, with the hope of sniffing Aso-rock someday...

No vacancy for hate-filled people in Aso rock abeg. grin
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by almarthins(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:

But is wike actually a man of integrity more than obi?? cheesy

Answer me

Even more criminal than tinubu. Wike can never be president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by micflo28(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2022
And character of PDP is money bag politics. Wike simply wants VP slot from Atiku but Obi wants to serve and will not go for less. We know a man who wants to serve and will not settle for anything less.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Holidetiroja: 10:39pm On May 26, 2022
pieces:

While Wike was too harsh on Mr. Obi, I think he made a point.
How can tell raise millions of people's hope on to dash the hope in few days afterwards?

It means you are not trustworthy and that's what Mr. Obi did.
I think Mr. Obi is not strong enough to be a Nigeria president. Thank God he quits from the race.

Can u rule Anambra state if you are not strong.Obi was impeached twice,he came back twice,his Mandate was taken from him,he fought and got it back.U don't know what made him leave PDP for the wolves.can wike win free and fair election of even chairman.Once he loose Immunity he will cool like fayose

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Holidetiroja: 10:40pm On May 26, 2022
almarthins:

Even more criminal than tinubu. Wike can never be president

Lol.he is fighting for VP or cos
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Proudlyomonna: 10:43pm On May 26, 2022
Cultist aro mate don talk him own be that grin
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Holidetiroja: 10:43pm On May 26, 2022
[quote author=Holidetiroja post=113207251][/quote]

Pls go and take ur medicine b4 your hatred for w chosen race push u to madness.Obi name is political party of itself.I mean obi name alone.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by 8stargeneral: 10:43pm On May 26, 2022
By d time wike will realize him self he will be left alone..is like wike don't know d meaning of integrity.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 26, 2022
Mc OLUOMO will defeat Wike in Rivers State.
Mc OLUOMO has a far worthy character dan wike

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 26, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

"My son doesn’t have a car", "My daughter is a virgin", "I was in the church one woman came and told me to pay pension", "I have only one wristwatch".

If it is not the regular sentimental bullshit talk, it is "China this, China that", one would have expected that Anambra would have been the new Shanghai.
You are a capital fool. Who is not in tune with reality . stupid old man
Is peter the current gov. of Anambra state . how's the security in the state his fault.
Go and find food and eat first , hungry mofo

But no his darling state has been the hot bed of cultists, and Ipob terrorists so it might be the new Tripoli. angry angry

From day 1 a he was a pretender just positioning for vp, can you imagine after Fulani do 8 years you will queue behind Atiku another Fulani just because of Vp slot. cheesy cheesy

Now that Wike is positioned to clinch ticket, and vp sef no sure for am he ran away cheesy.

I don't blame those that parade him to be a messiah, check well they are the same set of people that was supporting Jonathan. Clueless, and gullible lotscheesy cheesy

On Wike mandate I stand, a fearless rugged man atleast I know that Ipob will not pray that Wike should be president.

You Ipob people should not stop on Wike continue when he clinches the Pdp ticket get ready for more tears oh cheesy cheesy.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by tiger28: 10:44pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
PDP is dead and buried. Imagine this ill mannered man that his parents failed to train well saying Peter Obi doesn't have character and integrity? Now I believe what Amaechi said that Wike is mad man
Most of you guys saying Wike is unprofessionally childish, are same ppl that cheer on the grandmaster of Political Childishness (Donald Trump).
Leadership goes BEYOND being a Class Clown!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by tiger28: 10:45pm On May 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
PDP is the biggest loser while APC is the biggest winner in this.
PDP has kissed 3-5millions of votes good bye, by this Obi's exit.
JUST five million?
You guys ain't ready YET!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by FatherOfJesus: 10:46pm On May 26, 2022
Even Wike is talking about Character

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 26, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

"My son doesn’t have a car", "My daughter is a virgin", "I was in the church one woman came and told me to pay pension", "I have only one wristwatch".

If it is not the regular sentimental bullshit talk, it is "China this, China that", one would have expected that Anambra would have been the new Shanghai.
You are a capital fool. Who is not in tune with reality . stupid old man
Is peter the current gov. of Anambra state . how's the security in the state his fault.
Go and find food and eat first , hungry mofo

But no his darling state has been the hot bed of cultists, and Ipob terrorists so it might be the new Tripoli. angry angry

From day 1 a he was a pretender just positioning for vp, can you imagine after Fulani do 8 years you will queue behind Atiku another Fulani just because of Vp slot. cheesy cheesy

Now that Wike is positioned to clinch ticket, and vp sef no sure for am he ran away cheesy.

I don't blame those that parade him to be a messiah, check well they are the same set of people that was supporting Jonathan. Clueless, and gullible lotscheesy cheesy

On Wike mandate I stand, a fearless rugged man atleast I know that Ipob will not pray that Wike should be president.

You Ipob people should not stop on Wike continue when he clinches the Pdp ticket get ready for more tears oh cheesy cheesy.
Lol you stand on Wike's mandate, because of probably 5k given to u , too small, but for the sapa wey hold you u for no collect . What else would make a human with brain to vote a completely brain dead agbero to lead a country of more than 200M people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by bukarolz: 10:49pm On May 26, 2022
Just like your father���
Ttalk:
Succinctly put. Obi Pandora has no character
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by ShadowWalker00(m): 10:53pm On May 26, 2022
[s]
MyFlair:

Lol you stand on Wike mandate because of probably 5k to u , too small, but for the sapa wey hold you u for no collect . What else would make a human brain to vote a completely brain dead agbero to lead a country of more than 200M people
[/s]
Keep wailing grin grin.
When Wike clinch the ticket you still cry babanla babalaku iyalaya tears wink.

Shaybi you people have decided to be a nuisance on the Internet continue I would not say stop let Peter Obi go and win presidential election nah grin cheesy,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by eeetuk(m): 10:53pm On May 26, 2022
The picture below has images of wike and Obi. I have labelled the image of two people as 1 and 2.
I do not know who Wike or Obi is. Can some in this forum write to tell me who image 1is and who image 2 is?

Many thanks.

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by highoctane: 10:56pm On May 26, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
Pot calling kettle black

hypocrisy

No politician have a good character

Subscribe for me please 07044299965 MTN
Please hurriedly Go to Pete Nwaobi to subscribe for your rusty MTN
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Theoarhics: 10:56pm On May 26, 2022
The man without character and integrity has more followership than a man with big mouthand uncontrollable emotions

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by mauchiz: 10:58pm On May 26, 2022
Nigeria needs an economist at this time, not a commando like Wike and Buhari.
Peter Obi has a better character than Wike, at least.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by LyfeJennings(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
PDP is dead and buried. Imagine this ill mannered man that his parents failed to train well saying Peter Obi doesn't have character and integrity? Now I believe what Amaechi said that Wike is mad man

lmao
abeg leave my guy o
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by sukar886: 11:01pm On May 26, 2022
we don't need a drug addict as a president... Carry ur dollar the go... Peter obi all the way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy / Ex-FRSC Boss Buys Off Govt’s 7-day Old N13m Jeep As Scrap, Paying N150,000 / Peter Obi In Central Mosque Bida Onitsha, Makes Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.