Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (60566 Views)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by hopexter(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2022
Elvis778:

And the fact that you are "a nobody" has never changed wink

I’m not a politician, I’m a Doctor and Obi is a coward grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Mooh247: 10:04pm On May 26, 2022
This Wike guy is very honest ... Too brutal with his words

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Okhuadams(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
PDP is the biggest loser while APC is the biggest winner in this.
PDP has kissed 3-5millions of votes good bye, by this Obi's exit.
Na you count am
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by SirWisy: 10:04pm On May 26, 2022
Look at who is talking about character. A man that stole 453billion through his accountant general just for election is here talking about character.

PDP died in 2015, now it's finally buried.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Elvis778(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2022
hopexter:

Then maybe you should be called Doctor Nobody cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by casualobserver: 10:06pm On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:
But really wike is too childish.
How can you go about ranting unnecessary things......such a thing may only earn you enemity.

There are just few things he ought to highlight but he stooped low

RIP PDP

He is actually right. Obi has shown behind all the rhetoric he has no integrity. His jumping from party to party after he has acheived what he wants from them prooves he is not loyal. i posted the exact thing a few hrs ago before the interview.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by micko93: 10:06pm On May 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa1Qxcen9ps
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAvSRvzfPwU
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on #PoliticsToday

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Emerie22(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2022
Ndubest123:
Wike is in pains mad dog. Come and win primary na lets see you idiot

Are you a delagate?
Even if you re, u cant boost the way you hav just done
Anything can happen man
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by domnwan(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2022
zudozz:
This clown should shut up already..
The Nigerian system has a way of making empty brain people famous.

Lawyer that cannot speak or write good English.

Fvcking opportunist!
I thought I was the only one who wonders how he had Barr. as a tittle..... That guy can do better as NURTW PRESIDO, He has all it take to do that unopposed. WIKE FOR PRESIDENT (NURTW)

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Kelvin3476: 10:08pm On May 26, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
grin

Wike, the man with big giant Ballz.

Slayer of IPOB criminals...

Obi's followers are everywhere (on the internet) making mumu threats and noise as if Nigeria has a history of picking her presidents from random spare part shops...

The man Pandora is as fake as Aba made electronics. See him walking around like he is humble..faking everything even to a point he almost wore diaper for every baby he sees in the public, with the hope of sniffing Aso-rock someday...

No vacancy for hate-filled people in Aso rock abeg. grin
Why are u ranting as if those almajiri's and skullers haf ever helpd ur hungry life. unda u peoples care zoogeria is sinking

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Elvis778(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2022
PDP was deposited in the morgue in 2019,
There was hope for resurrection but selfish interest of family members switched off that hope,
Right now they have been embalmed, awaiting proper burial grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Emerie22(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2022
Wike is a real party man

Very bold and blunt

He has his flaws but focused

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by BUGOFF(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2022
SmartyPants:

But he only left on the eve of primaries. What was he doing there along along if he is not a bird of the same feather with the self-serving old men as you called them?

Well, he alone has the answer to that.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Masterito(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2022
This type of reason is why Nigeria may never be good. Enjoy your suffering and receive our prayers from abroad.
Thinkam:
Peter Obi did the best thing, his retirement from politics is the sound decision...

He should focus on his business and personal life, he doesn't have the kind of character and integrity needed to be president of Nigeria

The current political weather can't accommodate his style of character and integrity

Be realistic who go vote for Peter Obi? The elites wey want to maintain the statusquo?
The delegates that won't look your face if your money no dey their hand?
Or ordinary Nigerians that won't answer you If they no chop your rice and beans?

No hope for Peter Obi style, the people and party are not yet ready.. He should not waste his time and resources trying to rescue people that don't want to be rescued..

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by VULCAN(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2022
So Wike is your God that whatever he says is the Word of God

Mtsheww
Ttalk:
Succinctly put. Obi Pandora has no character
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Foreigna2: 10:11pm On May 26, 2022
The most senior Igbo candidate has become a national laughingstock. Such a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by casualobserver: 10:12pm On May 26, 2022
rickpat:
wike talks too much...too petty... wrong choice of words...ill mannered...
I am not a PDp supporter or a fan of Wike but There are few politicians in Nigeria i respect more than Wike and Fayose, rough and uncouth as they are they have integrity and character and are loyal!!!!

He is just too rough to be a president but he is exactly the kind of man Nigeria needs...a no nonsense, speaj the truth, principled, no bullshit kinda guy!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Coly2012(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi did the best thing, his retirement from politics is the sound decision...

He should focus on his business and personal life, he doesn't have the kind of character and integrity needed to be president of Nigeria

The current political weather can't accommodate his style of character and integrity

Be realistic who go vote for Peter Obi? The elites wey want to maintain the statusquo?
The delegates that won't look your face if your money no dey their hand?
Or ordinary Nigerians that won't answer you If they no chop your rice and beans?

No hope for Peter Obi style, the people and party are not yet ready.. He should not waste his time and resources trying to rescue people that don't want to be rescued..
Oga your mama born you well.God bless you.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Wike is wicked!

Dragged Obi on a rough surface

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Iamntasaint: 10:14pm On May 26, 2022
fergie001:

Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on #PoliticsToday

My love for Wike knows no bound. Ride on Sir, give those "OSU" people hot hot.
Much love Woke!

4 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by djon78(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2022
fergie001:

And if we talk character agbero Wike will come out

Wike is a grade one tout

The class Peter Obi give am na him mate

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Faber(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2022
Starz825:

Who go vote GEJ of 4 years term... nobody... GEJ should go and sit down....na only north go vote am..

Calm down. Once APC gives GEJ ticket, it is over. APC don win. They are in control on all fronts. Army, Police, Supreme Court, DSS name it
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by djon78(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2022
SirWisy:
Look at who is talking about character. A man that stole 453billion through his accountant general just for election is here talking about character.

PDP died in 2015, now it's finally buried.
Congratulations

Don't mind the grade one tout

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Galaxyowerri(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2022
Elvis778:
See as e dey pain am grin grin
PDP e rats were pretending yesterday that it didn't hurt PDP, only for them to open a space and start complaining that PO isn't loyal grin grin loyal when u have been so bitter cuz he got the ballz to contest?
I even shock as APC zombies started caring about PDP and advising them not to waste their chances by fielding Obi, is God not wonderful? Incumbent advising opposition on how to win them? grin
Una burial sha no go small, that's the least we can do for you grin

Lol, very funny indeed. Imagine a football team being advised by their opponents on particular players to use against them grin grin

PDP is now like an orphan now that Peter Obi has left with the millions of youths that used to defend it. Now add APC fans to the millions of PDP fans who are now seriously vexed with PDP and you will get my point.

RIP PDP!!!
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by dochenaj: 10:17pm On May 26, 2022
Wike is not making any sense. What concerns character and integrity with a decision to leave the PDP?
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by djon78(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2022
domnwan:
I thought I was the only one who wonders how he had Barr. as a tittle..... That guy can do better as NURTW PRESIDO, He has all it take to do that unopposed. WIKE FOR PRESIDENT (NURTW)

He no even reach Mc oluomo for levels

Grade one tout
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Blakpot: 10:19pm On May 26, 2022
Technocrats in power will benefit Nigeria in the long run.
So I'll take the economist all day.

Abeg Wike should stay off this race. We dont need an agbero president.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 26, 2022
hopexter:

Obi is not a coward. He is a thief.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 26, 2022
Ikwerre man will never bow to a Igbo man.

I don't know why that tribe detest Igbo`s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Elvis778(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2022
Galaxyowerri:

Lol, very funny indeed. Imagine a football team being advised by their opponents on particular players to use against them grin grin

Omo, e shock me oo, how they were suddenly caring about PDP was something to behold grin

Galaxyowerri:

PDP is now like an orphan now that Peter Obi has left with the millions of youths that used to defend it. Now add APC fans to the millions of PDP fans who are now seriously vexed with PDP and you will get my point.

RIP PDP!!!

Exactly, RIP to them
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by dochenaj: 10:23pm On May 26, 2022
casualobserver:

He is actually right. Obi has shown behind all the rhetoric he has no integrity. His jumping from party to party after he has acheived what he wants from them prooves he is not loyal. i posted the exact thing a few hrs ago before the interview.
When you hate someone you almost always ignore the story after reading the gory headlines.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by djon78(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2022
Starz825:

Who go vote GEJ of 4 years term... nobody... GEJ should go and sit down....na only north go vote am..

Southeast will vote for him
Landslide

And part of South South

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.