Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (60571 Views)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by toujurs: 11:02pm On May 26, 2022
Omo this wike guy is a thug. What is all this arrogance for na undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by sukar886: 11:03pm On May 26, 2022
[quote author=MyFlair post=113207433][/quote]
Oga go and hug a transformer... Peter obi all the way
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 26, 2022
ShadowWalker00:
[s][/s]
Keep wailing grin grin.
When Wike clinch the ticket you still cry babanla babalaku iyalaya tears wink.

Shaybi you people have decided to be a nuisance on the Internet continue I would not say stop let Peter Obi go and win presidential election nah grin cheesy,
Bleep off. I'm no support of any politician. But even my little cousin will know better not to vote an uncouth opportunist slowpoke as a president.
We have all these stupid people as leaders because of illiterates like you.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by onunwa21(m): 11:05pm On May 26, 2022
Rip PDP

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 26, 2022
sukar886:

Oga go and hug a transformer... Peter obi all the way
Did u understand my post at all
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by sukar886: 11:06pm On May 26, 2022
Wike go and look for a transformer and hug your self, u can't be Nigerian president... After sharing Rivers State money , u will still fail... Drug addict... Leave peter obi for us... PDP is dead, instead of me to vote for PDP let buhari continue

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Afamed: 11:08pm On May 26, 2022
The Pandora thief has no ball

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by pacesetting: 11:09pm On May 26, 2022
You call 5 million votes just? Omo, mental case full for this forum o.
tiger28:
JUST five million?
You guys ain't ready YET!

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by casualobserver: 11:10pm On May 26, 2022
dochenaj:
When you hate someone you almost always ignore the story after reading the gory headlines.

I made these posts below before i even saw the Channels interview ( you can check the time stamps) and anyone who knows me knows I have always questioned the integrity of both Obi and osinbajo based on their actions but many of you people are too desperate for change you dont see beneath the charade just like in 2015, people were so desperate for change they didnt take a critical look as Bugari's record. there is nothing Bugari is doing now I didnt warn people about in 2015. it is not hate I am just not as dumb as all of you who have been hoodwinked by the charade and rhetoric. I am no fan of Wike, he is not presidential but but he has some basic common sense that many Nigerians seems to lack, one thing for sure he is a straight shooter something that cant be said of Obi.. I respect Wike because he says it as it is but I cant vote for him, Obi has shown he is a questionable character. You cannot ignore a man;s character and his past record simply because it suits you...it will come back to bite you in the ass. Obi is not the answer, neither is Osinbajo but thankfully neither has the delegates to become president.

casualobserver:

I am not familiar with Anambra politics but i do know one thing, once you are out of power you are out of power, once an erstwhile nobody controls the party structure and delegates, you become the nobody. Just look at the pasting okowa gave Ibori in Delta or Dapa Abiodun winning 100% delegate votes in Ogun. Very few people control party structures once out of power and usually they arent the combative (my way or i quit) type. Peter Obi has decamped twicwe from Apga to Pdp and now to wherever he is going, I doubt anyone sees him as a loyal party man!!! In any even it is delegates that determine the candidate as obi himself has found out and that takes years of loyalty, thats why you see delegates collecting huge sums from aspirants and still getting Zero votes..

casualobserver:

The most stupid thing he could ever have done but then, he has a record of jumping from one party to another. I have personally not bought into the whole Peter Obi narrative and rhetoric. Ask his fans to tell you what exactly his legacy in Anambra is and they cant point to anything besides the education ranking went up during his tenure. What exactly is his signature infrastructure project, nobody can answer, they talk about prudence but is it not the money he supposedly saved that Obiana has now chopped, would Anambrans have been better off if he left the state in debt but left behind infrastructure he can pint to? I keep telling people all this talk of "i saved money", to what end? nobody elected you to save they elected you to spend wisely on infrastructure. A man who thinks it is a thing to be proud of that his 30 yr old son doesnt have a car, abeg if the 30yr old son of a billionaire has not been raised well enough to buy his own car you have failed as a father!! All we ever hear from him is "I have 2 shoes", "in japan", in morocco, in china etc etc...when you were in govt what did you do....nothing!!! Under himthe IGR of Anambra went down!!!

if you actually put the man under a microscope he is nothing but hot air!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by dochenaj: 11:14pm On May 26, 2022
casualobserver:
I made these posts below before i even saw the Channels interview ( you can check the time stamps) and anyone who knows me knows I have always questioned the integrity of both Obi and osinbajo based on their actions but many of you people are too desperate for change you dont see beneath the charade just like in 2015, people were so desperate for change they didnt take a critical look as Bugari's record. there is nothing Bugari is doing now I didnt warn people about in 2015. it is not hate I am just not as dumb as all of you who have been hoodwinked by the charade and rhetoric. I am no fan of Wike, he is not presidential but but he has some basic common sense that many Nigerians seems to lack, one thing for sure he is a straight shooter something that cant be said of Obi.. You cannot ignore a man;s character and his past record simply because it suits you...it will come back to bite you in the ass. Obi is not the answer, neither is Osinbajo but thankfully neither has the delegates to become president.
Who is your preferred candidate if you don't mind me asking? Who do you believe has the capacity to actually change Nigeria for good?

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by pankali(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2022
This Woke needs common sense. Always talking like a tout

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by casualobserver: 11:19pm On May 26, 2022
dochenaj:
Who is your preferred candidate if you don't mind me asking? Who do you believe has the capacity to actually change Nigeria for good?

The only person of the current crop of politicians that comes closest to what you asked isnt contesting....fashola and even then the key words are "comes closest". You need to understand that sincere people with a plan and vision are not in politics. none of these aspirants is the messiah, the options on offer are a choice in levels of mediocrity and which is least mediocre!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by sokera: 11:27pm On May 26, 2022
Anything China does not last … if you know you know
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by IDIOTmoderators: 11:30pm On May 26, 2022
Mumu Wicked Wike! If Obi no win na you go win? Agbero governor!

4 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by IDIOTmoderators: 11:46pm On May 26, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
grin

Wike, the man with big giant Ballz.

Slayer of IPOB criminals...

Obi's followers are everywhere (on the internet) making mumu threats and noise as if Nigeria has a history of picking her presidents from random spare part shops...

The man Pandora is as fake as Aba made electronics. See him walking around like he is humble..faking everything even to a point he almost wore diaper for every baby he sees in the public, with the hope of sniffing Aso-rock someday...

No vacancy for hate-filled people in Aso rock abeg. grin
This one is just displaying stupidity on line.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Biafranodogwu55: 11:50pm On May 26, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi did the best thing, his retirement from politics is the sound decision...

He should focus on his business and personal life, he doesn't have the kind of character and integrity needed to be president of Nigeria

The current political weather can't accommodate his style of character and integrity

Be realistic who go vote for Peter Obi? The elites wey want to maintain the statusquo?
The delegates that won't look your face if your money no dey their hand?
Or ordinary Nigerians that won't answer you If they no chop your rice and beans?

No hope for Peter Obi style, the people and party are not yet ready.. He should not waste his time and resources trying to rescue people that don't want to be rescued..
Nigeria is irrescueable...the only way to rescue nigeria is by seperation.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Ubdavis(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2022
Nigerians will be left with two wrong potions..
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Ken4Christ: 12:02am On May 27, 2022
I still find it difficult to believe that Wike is a lawyer. He talks like..... I don't really have words to qualify him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Tiyadussa: 12:03am On May 27, 2022
Ggsgg
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by MMWandali: 12:06am On May 27, 2022
For this I believe Woke is a goner
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by RaptObserver: 12:12am On May 27, 2022
Wike will give APC headache if they give him the ticket. He will expose them seriously.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by naturefellow(m): 12:18am On May 27, 2022
Ttalk:
Succinctly put. Obi Pandora has no character
sell your candidate openly. Stop maligning others without proof.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Concience55: 12:20am On May 27, 2022
ybalogs:
Wike should have been a tout with the ways he handles things. He is too aggressive and uncouth. Anyways it seems to be working for him .

The question is for how long?
Nigerians are watching.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by costandi(m): 12:23am On May 27, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi did the best thing, his retirement from politics is the sound decision...

He should focus on his business and personal life, he doesn't have the kind of character and integrity needed to be president of Nigeria

The current political weather can't accommodate his style of character and integrity

Be realistic who go vote for Peter Obi? The elites wey want to maintain the statusquo?
Or ordinary Nigerians that won't answer you If they no chop your rice and beans?

No hope for Peter Obi style, the people and party are not yet ready.. He should not waste his time and resources trying to rescue people that don't want to be rescued..
Your unfortunate misconstruing of his resignation from PDP as a resignation from politics shows your ill will. I am an ordinary Nigerian, I have my PVC and will vote Obi in whatever party he pitches his tent, and many of us will.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by DMerciful(m): 12:23am On May 27, 2022
Did he tell you he retired from politics or you can't comprehend one page letter?
Thinkam:

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Sportsolutions2(m): 12:33am On May 27, 2022
Faber:
Wike is pained Obi have sunk the ship of PDP. Las Las all man will leave PDP for Wike.

Wike you will be the flag bearer of PDP, you will waste your loot, you will receive serial beating from APC.

Peter Obi is wise. He read the hand writing on the wall and backed off honourably. If APC gives GEJ consensus let's see how Wike or Atiku or any idiot in PDP will win GEJ... there's no politician that will win GEJ if eventually the rumours we are hearing becomes true.

GEJ in APC.

Politics is really Politricks in Nigeria.

Who saw this coming for 8 years now?

This isn't supposed to even be a rumour
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by nkemjacob2(m): 12:34am On May 27, 2022
Until i officially get a full details from peter obi himself i am not commenting on his matter. We have gotten to d peak where we need to start putting sanity in our political structure if really nigeria want to grow.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Sportsolutions2(m): 12:35am On May 27, 2022
Sportsolutions2:

GEJ in APC.

Politics is really Politricks in Nigeria.

Who saw this coming for 8 years now?

This isn't supposed to even be a rumour

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

See How Crypto Profits are Being Made:

May 19, 2022 - May 26, 2022 Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Trading:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2#113196063

Maildrops Coin Updates:

7 Days Coins Report Update:

Last week; We gave out 12 coins to Buy and Hold for Profiting.

As We engage in Our 24 hours Coins Tracking; We also envisaged to Hold These Coins for The 7 Days Duration inorder to show everyone the likely results of Holding Coins for quite an extended period of time.

It's The First Time We will be Holding All Our Coins without Swapping any of them for a duration 7 days.

The screenshot shows the Yield Results of All of The 12 coins in the past 7 days.

It's been 7 days already; so let's get ahead with some profit/loss calculations as usual:

-6.72 - 58.13 -46.40 - 0.54 + 92.03 - 36.17 + 5893 - 61.17 - 68.50 - 6.23 - 28.90 - 27.18 = 5,645.09%

A Whooping 5,645.09% profits was realized within The past 7 days following Our Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Strategy.

If you had invested $1 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $12 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $56.45.

If you had invested $10 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $120 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $564.50.

No stress,

No Hassle nor Hustle,

Just Some Necessary Clicks on Your Phone as You Follow My Directions.

No other Business can give You such a Relaxing and High Profit Margin within 7 days with NO STRESS.

Well, if you like:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Sportsolutions2(m): 12:37am On May 27, 2022
Sportsolutions2:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

See How Crypto Profits are Being Made:

May 19, 2022 - May 26, 2022 Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Trading:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2#113196063

Maildrops Coin Updates:

7 Days Coins Report Update:

Last week; We gave out 12 coins to Buy and Hold for Profiting.

As We engage in Our 24 hours Coins Tracking; We also envisaged to Hold These Coins for The 7 Days Duration inorder to show everyone the likely results of Holding Coins for quite an extended period of time.

It's The First Time We will be Holding All Our Coins without Swapping any of them for a duration 7 days.

The screenshot shows the Yield Results of All of The 12 coins in the past 7 days.

It's been 7 days already; so let's get ahead with some profit/loss calculations as usual:

-6.72 - 58.13 -46.40 - 0.54 + 92.03 - 36.17 + 5893 - 61.17 - 68.50 - 6.23 - 28.90 - 27.18 = 5,645.09%

A Whooping 5,645.09% profits was realized within The past 7 days following Our Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Strategy.

If you had invested $1 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $12 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $56.45.

If you had invested $10 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $120 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $564.50.

No stress,

No Hassle nor Hustle,

Just Some Necessary Clicks on Your Phone as You Follow My Directions.

No other Business can give You such a Relaxing and High Profit Margin within 7 days with NO STRESS.

Well, if you like:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH
This thread will teach you something about Finance:

https://www.nairaland.com/7147102/sport-trading-crypto-trading-which

Please Use "Sportsolutions" as your Recommendation Username whenever you want to enrol into The Financial Freedom Institute that Trains People on SAFE and RIGHT Cryptocurrencies Trading. This helps me receive commissions when you subscribe to the financial services of the institute.

I'm a financial student and recommender of the institute.

Thank You All.

If you need Financial advisors for your Business and Investment Life; You should consider enrolling into THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTE (TPSOSFFI).

There is a lot to learn on the regards of finance especially in the areas of Metaverse, NFTs and Crypto Trading.

I'm one of their financial students and my financial orientation has been uplifted through my personal experience with the institution.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by ComeToJesus: 12:40am On May 27, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAvSRvzfPwU
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on #PoliticsToday

With due respect, Wike's mental health is suspect.

If Wike thinks every one is a problem except him, then he needs to check in.

Wike seems to be having a meltdown and his family members are looking on.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Billygee2u: 12:41am On May 27, 2022
Sergio104:
But really wike is too childish.
How can you go about ranting unnecessary things......such a thing may only earn you enemity.

There are just few things he ought to highlight but he stooped low

RIP PDP
Characterless Wicked Wike is accusing someone of having no character ? Wike have no shame.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Billygee2u: 12:42am On May 27, 2022
Malory:
PDP is dead and buried. Imagine this ill mannered man that his parents failed to train well saying Peter Obi doesn't have character and integrity? Now I believe what Amaechi said that Wike is mad man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) / Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. / Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.