Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Thread For Men Who Married The Wrong Spouse, Please Share Your Experience - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For Men Who Married The Wrong Spouse, Please Share Your Experience (3239 Views)

If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Men Who Married The Wrong Spouse, Please Share Your Experience by sisisioge: 1:53pm On May 27, 2022
OP, you have seen the sample responses already. Majority of men in bad marriages would rather not speak out until it degenerates to the point of breakup. It embarrases and emasculate them to do so....so look into rephrasing as someone suggested up there or forget about it grin

While women could be chatty about it when on an anonymous setup, men are still too afraid to declare that a mere woman is currently breaking their backs....may God keep bad people away from us.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Men Who Married The Wrong Spouse, Please Share Your Experience by Mercury12(m): 11:47pm On May 27, 2022
Hmm
Yall accept my heartfelt sympathy. cheesy
Re: Thread For Men Who Married The Wrong Spouse, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 28, 2022
I will give highlights or else the tory go long. I nearly married a girl who was smart but smart in negative ways. Her own smartness is the kind that she will startegize to get somebody who offended her ten years ago. Her vengeful character became problematic for me and she could tell lies like Lai Mohammed.

One time I visited unannounced and caught her with a man at home. The bros hand was under her skirt but this babe cried and denied that there was anything between them and nothing happened. After that I set trap for her which she failed and I knew I could not marry her.

I told one of my guys at the office to call her and pretend to be an interested admirer who wants to hook up. For one week plus they were talking and texting until she agreed to meet him at an hotel. Me and my guy were at the hotel waiting for her in the bar area I sat in a hidden corner away from my guy to see if she will show and what will happen. She came and the rest is history. I tested her because my spirit was not settled about my marriage plans to her I was always feeling uneasy in my spirit about her.

I am set to marry this September and so far my fiancee never fall hand. She passed the same test and when I visit unannounced I don't catch her in compromising positions. I feel settled and peace in my spirit about her.
Re: Thread For Men Who Married The Wrong Spouse, Please Share Your Experience by oldienavie: 2:42pm On May 28, 2022
Framed:
I will give highlights or else the tory go long. I nearly married a girl who was smart but smart in negative ways. Her own smartness was the type that she will startegize to get somebody who offended her ten years ago. Her vengeful character became problematic for me and she could tell lies like our Lai Mohammed.

One time I visited unannounced and caught her with a man at home. The bros hand was under her skirt but this babe cried and denied that there was anything between them and nothing happened. After that I set trap for her one time which she failed and I knew I could not marry her.

I told one of my guys at the office to call her and pretend to be an interested admirer who wants to hook up. For one week plus they were talking and texting until she agreed to meet him at a hotel. Me and my guy were at the hotel waiting for her in the bar area I sat in a hidden corner away from my guy to see if she will show and what will happen. She came and the rest is history. I tested her because my spirit was not settled about my marriage plans to her I was always feeling uneasy in my spirit about her.

I am set to marry this September and so far my fiancee never fall hand. She passed the same test and when I visit unannounced I don't catch her in compromising positions. I feel settled and peace in my spirit about her.
You are someone like me, my spirit always lets me know if someone is not real or pretending. Let's be honest with the level of infidelity and unfaithfulness out there, though not fool proof, the best option for marriage is to go for deeperlife or mfm or chosen.
For an adult to choose to attend these churches, atleast you are sure they desire to have the fear of God even if they dont presently have one. grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Men Who Married The Wrong Spouse, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 28, 2022
oldienavie:

You are someone like me, my spirit always lets me know if someone is not real or pretending. Let's be honest with the level of infidelity and unfaithfulness out there, though not fool proof, the best option for marriage is to go for deeperlife or mfm or chosen.
For an adult to choose to attend these churches, atleast you are sure they desire to have the fear of God even if they dont presently have one. grin grin grin

Church no follow for this matter. There are pretenders every where.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Immigrate To Canada And Abandon Us / Does Mixed Religion Marriage Work? / ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.