Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Lice And Dandruff Treatment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lice And Dandruff Treatment (223 Views)

How Do I Cure Dandruff / How To Get Rid Of Dandruff-10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Dandruff Naturally / Get Rid Of Dandruff Naturally Fast At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lice And Dandruff Treatment by meetmal03(f): 4:53am On May 27, 2022
Are you suffering from dandruff/ lice that has refused to let you rest?
Do you need an organic and everlasting solution to lice/dandruff problem for you or your child?

Then you need to use oleenaorganics lice and dandruff treatment set
100% organic, pure and very effective.

It is suitable for children and adult

The set costs N8000 and you get guidance on usage and instructions on how to prevent the problem from reoccurring.

Chat us on +2349025415172 and end this problem once and for all.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Could Not Let This Wonderful Woman Leave My Life”- Yul Edochie Speaks Up / Trtgtgtrgfhtfhbthtfhtfhghtgtfh / Imagine Can You Do This,if It Was In Your Stead,reply Me Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.