Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu (14933 Views)

Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu / Sarumi Babafemi 606: Mompha Joined In Fresh Charges Against Auto Dealer / Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by saints2(f): 9:00am On May 27, 2022
Well deserved
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:07am On May 27, 2022
Abel7777:

https://premiumnewsnigeria.com/2022/05/27/homicide-fg-files-charges-against-osinachis-husband/
A lot of men here condemning the man are idiots! Can't you see that they have nothing on him! Nothing like murder! This is because the autopsy result has proven that he didn't kill her. A lot of young men are compound fools. Which of the silly charges is proveable? Idiots!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Karemarealty288(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2022
bigdammyj:
Good news.

Read and understand......they don't have anything against the man...the autopsy result didn't state the man killed her. These charges might be very difficult to prove.

2 Likes

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Mrexcell(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2022
This wicked man might go free at the end of the day if they can't produce concrete evidence to convince the court.

2 Likes

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by treatise: 9:18am On May 27, 2022
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Emmanuel909090: 9:37am On May 27, 2022
Autopsy proved otherwise, now they are looking for every means to nail him.

Winch hunt.
Be strong, this time will definitely pass.

We need to treat issues professionally and avoid sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Emmanuel909090: 9:41am On May 27, 2022
Mrexcell:
This wicked man might go free at the end of the day if they can't produce concrete evidence to convince the court.

I'm sure you can prove he is wicked.
The way people conclude on situations they ain't even sure about marvel me.
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Wande22(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2022
VillageHead:
I just pray women learn from what happened to Osinachi and begin to run away from abusive marriages or relationships.
even Men sef
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by mastermaestro(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2022
zionmade:
Rubbish charges
Give us the autopsy report
Charge that goat for murder
Lock him away for life

Whenever I think about her songs I feel like crying afresh

.I noticed churches are reducing the way they sing Sis Osinachi's song. Let me just believe its my intuitions.

Do you know the kind of feeling it evokes when you sing the songs of someone who died young under unpleasant circumstances?

Most worship leaders will unconsciously do away with her songs. It’s the most soothing thing to do. The same way Kefi’s powerful songs faded away.
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by iswallker(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2022
From the charge sheet - seem they have nothing on him

Because how does denying ones inlaw access lead to death

undecided

The autopsy showed no violence - hence these trumped up charges based on hear say

She died from a sickness

Meanwhile in the same country - a girl was stoned to death in the full glare of camera and public and the miscreants are charged for public disturbance - all because of religion

undecided
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by frozen70(f): 10:04am On May 27, 2022
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by darkstar6971(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2022
Shey u dey tell us nii
MadamExcellency:
Laws dey for 9ja. Omo, see law wey almost every married person is guilty with no exception .

If my husband sees this section of the law, I am finished. He will use CCTV camera footage to showcase so many instances I refused him hugs and kisses that traumatized him.
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by GreyLaw(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Laws dey for 9ja. Omo, see law wey almost every married person is guilty with no exception .

If my husband sees this section of the law, I am finished. He will use CCTV camera footage to showcase so many instances I refused him hugs and kisses that traumatized him.

Madam, if your husband is a good man please give him the hugs and kisses. Don't traumatise him I beg you.

God bless you.
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by obontami: 10:12am On May 27, 2022
So them never even kill this guy. undecided

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by zionmade(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2022
mastermaestro:

Do you know the kind of feeling it evokes when you sing the songs of someone who died young under unpleasant circumstances?

Most worship leaders will unconsciously do away with her songs. It’s the most soothing thing to do. The same way Kefi’s powerful songs faded away.
No I don't think we should do away with those songs. They are songs that were rendered to God from a place of brokenness. We can't only worship God when things are going well
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Tonitoniton(m): 10:14am On May 27, 2022
Is it the duty of federal government to now file charges against domestic issues?

This is a mis placed priority

They are not to charge the man based on his look or on the hardness of his face

Because he is on a wrong footing with wive family and none has spoken well of him should not make all to condemn him with out proper investigation.

I have seen children gang up against their fathers time with out number, in some cases rape allegations against fafhers only for the truth to come out at a time when all harm has been done.

When father are too strict, the result is what u see even when he meant well

ANY CHILD OR CHILDREN THAT WILL ACCUSED THEIR FATHER WRONGLY IN THIS MANNER WILL NOT WELL
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by enonche85(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:

And you think it's right for you to deny him all those?.. angry
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by kingandre(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2022
bigdammyj:
Good news.
How? Their mama dn die. Allow this man to be alive for his children.
Na them dy suffer all this things pass. Let that man live for the sake of his children
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Lionnation: 10:26am On May 27, 2022
ZIAZI:
I'd need to go through the charge sheet to really understand some things. Some of the counts would be hard to prove beyond reasonable doubt.

Anyways, this man is in for a very very long ride.

He is not, infact the children are the ones to suffer this
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by mamajaz(f): 10:37am On May 27, 2022
VillageHead:
I just pray women learn from what happened to Osinachi and begin to run away from abusive marriages or relationships.

Not women alone oh. Anybody...man oo, woman ooo
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by AntiBMC(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Murder or culpable murder cases are prosecuted by state...the incident happened in Abuja.

Ok
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by gare(f): 11:06am On May 27, 2022
Abel7777:

https://premiumnewsnigeria.com/2022/05/27/homicide-fg-files-charges-against-osinachis-husband/

How did this pretty lady got married to this masquerade, he will die in awaiting trials evil man
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by moneyissweet(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2022
Honey am following up already.

You are in trouble o.

MadamExcellency:

Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Yxxx: 11:57am On May 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:

What are you saying?
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 27, 2022
The real culprits are her associates, pastors, friends, colleagues , family members and church folk who knew these abuses were going on but kept quiet because of monetary gains.
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 27, 2022
kingandre:

How? Their mama dn die. Allow this man to be alive for his children.
Na them dy suffer all this things pass. Let that man live for the sake of his children

Ndigbo fellow wife beater speaking for his brother.
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by mastermaestro(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2022
zionmade:

No I don't think we should do away with those songs. They are songs that were rendered to God from a place of brokenness. We can't only worship God when things are going well

I get your point. But it would be really tough on any singer both mentally and emotionally to lead a congregation in her songs. I personally wouldn’t at least for the time being.

If she had grown old, fulfilled and passed own, her songs would have stayed evergreen. We are humans, and songs touch hearts deeper than ordinary words.
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by edosignature(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2022
Some of these charges will be very hard to prove in a competent court of law. The man will be in for a long ride with justice.

I can tell that the federal government have no evidence of the children crying & the other "allegations", they only take the verbal statements of Osinachi family & it will be hard to prove.

RIP to the Lady, may she find comfort with her creator.
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by NaijaCars4sale: 2:36pm On May 27, 2022
Use the autopsy report and charge him for murder
Re: Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu by jchioma: 3:41pm On May 27, 2022
Newboss:

He didn't murder her. People have health issues. Autopsy is a thing.

Health issues that was aggravated by physical, emotional and traumatic abuses abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 16 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ilorin / Confessions Of ‘prof’ Okeakpu I’m The Biggest Occult Master ‘ / Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.