Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money (15011 Views)

Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) / Soldiers, Policeman, Others Attacked Over Missing Private Parts / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
A house help, Chika Ukoha, has committed suicide in Kubwa, a satellite town in the Federal Capital Territory, by swallowing a concentrated insecticide, popularly known as sniper.
The 17-year-old girl, who completed her secondary school education in 2012, was said to have taken the action following a verbal reprimand from her employer over some missing money on November 25,2013.
Chika, who was described as a well-behaved girl, had been living with her employer for three years and was said to have passed her West Africa Examination Certificate in flying colours through the encouragement of her employer before the tragedy.
A neighbour, Nwosu Oke, told THE PUNCH on Monday that Chika’s employer, identified simply as Madam Oluchi, had spent a lot of money on the girl’s education and was planning to buy her a Joint Admission and Matriculation Board form to enable her to go to the university before the incident.
On the fateful day, Oluchi was said to have reprimanded Chika over the missing money and also threatened to cut her hairdo if she did not reveal where she kept the missing money.
“Chika brought out part of the money which she hid inside the cushion chair. Her Madam insisted that she must tell her what she did with the balance of the money; the girl said she gave it to somebody but refused to disclose the name of the person, saying she would rather die than mention the person’s name,” Oke explained.

Too Bad: See Bayelsa Runs Girl Disgusting Nake*d PHOTOS Exposed Online![ 18]

http://www.punchng.com/news/girl-17-commits-suicide-over-missing-money/
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by tayooluwole: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
dis is pathetic... Why u go kill ur self naoo, afterall u re nt a widow....

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by KenJak(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Senseless girl. How would you be stealing your boss money and even spending it on someone else? After-all,the woman tried enough for you. Your remains should even be jailed for your early corruption.

8 Likes

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by fasho01(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
^ ^ ^ grin and she may have been gainfully employed & even become a millionaire if she didn't kill herself grin

Back to the topic.

So instead of exposing the guy who you stole money to give, u chose to take your own life instead. Just hope its not oga that put you into this mess cos I don't see why you would do such when your future looked bright

1 Like

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2013
To take one's life, for whatever the reason, is the greatest act of folly.

She will forever regret that singular act. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 03, 2013
He probably gave that money to one oponu boy. Now the guy will move on with another girl

Smbh
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by jnoz23(m): 2:07am On Dec 03, 2013
d story is not complete,

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by saintneo(m): 4:50am On Dec 03, 2013
must have given the money to a boy

1 Like

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by okohkriz(m): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2013
I rather kill myself than committing suicide. No b me talk am o na one of our leader wife.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by juman(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2013
You see our lifes.

People are committing suicide which was totally abomination in our land before.

The main cause is one nigeria that destroy the country.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 03, 2013
the girl said she gave it to somebody but refused to disclose the name of the person, saying she would rather die than mention the person’s name,”

She probably gave it to her boobooski who won't even miss her nor cry over her death.

Foolish girl angry angry
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by wawaboy1(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2013
I dont believe the story. I hope she was not beaten to death. A girl of that age will run away instead of suicide

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by IamDrock(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2013
okoh kriz: I rather kill myself than committing suicide. No b me talk am o na one of our leader wife.
ODE!! You dont even know how to write correctly and you dey make jest of someone?
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Jlow2: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2013
in a country of no hope wat do u expect, R I P
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2013
torres2: He probably gave that money to one oponu boy. Now the guy will move on with another girl

Smbh

Na one guy wey she give da money. She no wan her aunty to find out!
Poor senseless girl.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by oilykid(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2013
some gals n their fish brains sad sad
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by raytony: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Don't jump to conclusion cos you did not hear her own side of the story. Sadly, the dead don't speak. That account of Madam might not be true.

5 Likes

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nairalane: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Cutting off d head because of an ache. Now, the money and the girl are both missing. Maybe she's hiding an information.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Beennkumar(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2013
I'm positive she gave that money to a guy, if the aunty's story is actually true.

The foolish things done in the name of love. undecided angry
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Slasha1(f): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Something is missing! She's dead now because of the money another person is enjoying? Smh. Being young doesn't mean one should be stupid.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by LMAyedun(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Na wah oh!!

R I P to her anyway.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nja147: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2013
Hell fire await her for stealing and taking her own life.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by checkiez: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2013
What then is her gain?
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Women & der evil taut
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by otijah(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2013
jnoz23: d story is not complete,
she don die already nah, unless u go die go meet am hear d story finish
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by lovat(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Please don't judge her she might have been a victim of fraudsters who after duping you will ask you not to talk or else you will die. #juxassuming

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Lilimax(f): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmm...
Suicide over missing money undecided?
I don't believe it. There may be more to this.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2013
The employer should be locked up, the girl obviously took her life before her abusive employer had the chance.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Drsnives(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2013
End time things
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Okijajuju1(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Arraigned For Defrauding Church Members In Lagos / Soldiers Enforcing Curfew Kill 62-Year-Old Enugu Electrician / Boko Haram Bomb Experts Surrender To Military In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.