Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says (1586 Views)

Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes / Prominent Igbo's Killed By IPOB. / IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Tonyman55: 7:42am On May 27, 2022
Husband of the pregnant woman killed with her 4 Kids in Anambra State said it is difficult for him to believe that Igbos k!llled his kids and his wife.

He said "I have lived in Onitsha, Anambra for many years and have been in wonderful relationship with Igbos that my first child is being trained in school by an Igbo brother, I ran away from my home state Adamawa because of the same people, I've been here in Onitsha for 31 years with Igbo brothers, my first child is being trained in school by Igbo brother". I doubt Igbos did this to me." He Insisted

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/pfbid0cifkd8qNwrpQwd3ybhrPmhC4vAQRqVhB526cFnTCac4eYBqCd1ajMiPmq39ogmV1l/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by lordchiz(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2022
I am Igbo but from the audio I heard ...they were speaking Igbo except I still knw for sure that some hausas /Fulani also speak fluent Igbo!

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Enwhen(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2022
Sad
Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Tonyman55: 7:57am On May 27, 2022
lordchiz:
I am Igbo but from the audio I heard ...they were speaking Igbo except I still knw for sure that some hausas /Fulani also speak fluent Igbo!

The Husband and father of the deceased said that he ran away from his home state 30years ago because of the same people..... Who knows if there are things that happened in months or weeks before the sad incident

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Nobody: 7:59am On May 27, 2022
Some of these Northerns are now good in the Igbo language. No Igbo man will kill on camera.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by ogbuefi677(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2022
Sensible man.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Golan007: 8:03am On May 27, 2022
Okuko.
Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by 11thGoldTREE: 8:05am On May 27, 2022
When loss and trauma is involved, we tend to express doubt of what's real.
The Hausa man is going through alot of pain. Losing 4 children and a wife in a single day is hard to comprehend. Knowing fully well people he has lived with over 31 years brutally murdered his family

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Tonyman55: 8:05am On May 27, 2022
Thanksful:
Some of these Northerns are now good in the Igbo language. No Igbo man will kill on camera.

Exactly.... Just see how the will forget about the issue.... Just like the Said Military Couple.... Once there plan foils .
Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by DeadorAlive(f): 8:06am On May 27, 2022
Tonyman55:

The Husband and father of the deceased said that he ran away from his home state 30years ago because of the same people..... Who knows if there are things that happened in months or weeks before the sad incident

That man that have spent 30years in Igboland basically speaks Igbo, same with everyone who have live in other parts of the country.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by DeadorAlive(f): 8:06am On May 27, 2022
lordchiz:

That man that have spent 30years in Igboland basically speaks Igbo, same with everyone who have live in other parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by tungamaje: 8:07am On May 27, 2022
As an Igboman I also doubt the heinous act was committed by Igbos because my people are not barbaric. Nobody would convince me a Nwafor would be so heartless to kill an innocent woman with her kids. It's not our way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Tonyman55: 8:08am On May 27, 2022
[s][/s]
Golan007:
Okuko.

I know you are disappointed
Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by OBALOLA55(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2022
Golan007:
Okuko.

MAI GIDA WETIN CONCERN OKUKO WITH THIS TOPIC undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Tonyman55: 8:13am On May 27, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Exactly... I know a police officer who have spent almost all his life time in East... His sister's are all married to Igbos and the speak Igbo fluently
Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Waterysperm: 8:16am On May 27, 2022
lordchiz:
Some of you will come here to lie against your ethnicity....tufiakwa. Show me a video where the Killers were speaking Igbo and I will send 100k to you now. Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by DeadorAlive(f): 8:19am On May 27, 2022
Tonyman55:

Exactly... I know a police officer who have spent almost all his life time in East... His sister's are all married to Igbos and the speak Igbo fluently

That's why those judging because of Igbo language from the video may not be right.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Galaxyowerri(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2022
Tonyman55:
Husband of the pregnant woman killed with her 4 Kids in Anambra State said it is difficult for him to believe that Igbos k!llled his kids and his wife.

He said "I have lived in Onitsha, Anambra for many years and have been in wonderful relationship with Igbos that my first child is being trained in school by an Igbo brother, I ran away from my home state Adamawa because of the same people, I've been here in Onitsha for 31 years with Igbo brothers, my first child is being trained in school by Igbo brother". I doubt Igbos did this to me." He Insisted

I have always had my doubt too. Igbos are not known for such barbaric killings. Something is wrong somewhere.

My condolences to the bereaved husband and father, may God comfort you. I pray the killers never see good!
Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Christistruth00: 8:28am On May 27, 2022
Tonyman55:

Source please

Of course it was IPOB that murdered them

You can never persuade me that it was the Fulani Herdsmen or DSS that Murdered them

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Tonyman55: 8:31am On May 27, 2022
DeadorAlive:

That's why those judging because of Igbo language from the video may not be right.

The truth is that there is a media campaign to tarnish the reputation of IPOB.... But our main problem is that the Nigeria government led by Fulanis will use any opportunities of stopping IPOB to kill many innocent Igbos...
Reference is what happened in 2017 operation python dance... Many people were kill including a 9years old girl from the street I live in Aba as of then
Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by lastmessenger: 8:31am On May 27, 2022
BMC miscreants and one Nigeria zombies will try to shut you up but the truth is that Igbo people are not known to engage in this kind of reckless killing and despicable murder of innocent lives. This is all a conspiracy going on to destabilize the Southeast with two aim in mind.

1. To make Igbo people turn against ipob.
2. To make Igbos scared of coming out to vote during election thereby giving room for APC to rig in their candidates.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Tonyman55: 8:32am On May 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

Source please

You can never persuade me that it was the Fulani Herdsmen or DSS that Murdered them

I know you are disappointed..... But check on IgbereTv ... It's we're I got the news from
Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Christistruth00: 8:35am On May 27, 2022
Tonyman55:

I know you are disappointed..... But check on IgbereTv ... It's we're I got the news from

link the story

I didn’t find it on Igbere TV

It is IPOB that murdered them

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by DeadorAlive(f): 8:36am On May 27, 2022
Tonyman55:

The truth is that there is a media campaign to tarnish the reputation of IPOB.... But our main problem is that the Nigeria government led by Fulanis will use any opportunities of stopping IPOB to kill many innocent Igbos...
Reference is what happened in 2017 operation python dance... Many people were kill including a 9years old girl from the street I live in Aba as of then

You are 100% right.
That's exactly what is happening.
Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Tonyman55: 8:37am On May 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

link the story

It is IPOB that murdered them

THOMOS IPOB IS NOT SIMON EKPA AND SIMON EKPA IS NOT IPOB......

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/pfbid0cifkd8qNwrpQwd3ybhrPmhC4vAQRqVhB526cFnTCac4eYBqCd1ajMiPmq39ogmV1l/?app=fbl
Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by lordchiz(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2022
Waterysperm:

Some of you will come here to lie against your ethnicity....tufiakwa. Show me a video where the Killers were speaking Igbo and I will send 100k to you now. Nonsense!!!
See this one ....I am for ISU LGA...Isunjaba precisely.....I know u don't have d 100k.... something wey full internet where some of them were even burning the beheaded skull......
Search well u go see am!
But if u still argue more .....send me just 5k and see the video now now

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by zuchyblink(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2022
Blackmail gone wrong. Igbos don't kill little children and pregnant women,it is a taboo beyond taboo in Igboland. No one has celebrated the killing of those children and their mother like the APC and pastor Osunbade because the crime was done to create tension between the east and the north just to score cheap and bloody political point. May God punish the killers!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Christistruth00: 8:53am On May 27, 2022
Tonyman55:

THOMOS IPOB IS NOT SIMON EKPA AND SIMON EKPA IS NOT IPOB......

Simon Ekpa is IPOB go on YouTube to hear Nnamdi Kanu’s endorsement of him and their Joint Broadcasts

That is a fake Igbere TV Facebook page

This is the Igbere TV Link and the Story is not there
https://igberetvnews.com/#forward

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Afonjakid: 9:37am On May 27, 2022
tungamaje:
As an Igboman I also doubt the heinous act was committed by Igbos because my people are not barbaric. Nobody would convince me a Nwafor would be so heartless to kill an innocent woman with her kids. It's not our way
Igbos were not that barbaric until MNK started brainwashing our youths.

That's what brainwashing does, it turns a man into a monster just like the way Islam brainwashed our brothers up north

Those yorubas who kill their fellow yorubas too and cut off their head, were also brainwashed into doing it

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by Ceenaija(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2022
Because of the hatred some people have for the Igbos the decided to promote this wicked liars against the Igbos. I. sincerely thank God for this revealed truth.
Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by techWriter3: 10:11am On May 27, 2022
Some of these northeast not now good in the Nigeriansns speaking
Re: I Don't Think That Igbo's Killed My Wife: Husband Says by ToastingAllowan: 2:29pm On May 27, 2022
This is bad

(1) (Reply)

See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria / 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians / Who Else Watched The Comedy On Channels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.