Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria (1587 Views)

I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, / Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Built2last: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
What is wrong with Nigerian leadership.
Instead of negotiating for Foreign direct investment we are ready to accept criminals from UK.

It will be a mix bag of people from other African and Asian countries.

Alshabab of Somalia will find it's way into Naija and give it 5 years. We will be engulfed

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Belial06: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The criminals know themselves, so no need mentioning them. cheesy

This is mostly the Yoruba .

For goodness sake they renamed a part of brixton obalende!! I know thousands of Yorubas all over UK without papers. They refuse to return to Nigeria and remain there on the streets of thyneside until old age.

You can't find my Edo people there... Yorubas have ruined the UK. Go to Peckham, Kent, Shefeild etc

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Belial06: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The criminals know themselves, so no need mentioning them. cheesy

Yes o Abdul azeez, Tunde , rauf, Ismailia, Adeboye, Lekan, Opeyemi etc

Men Afonja have colonized UK more than the Jamaicans used to during my childhood days.. E choke no be small.

Check the names of those deported if you doubt me

9 Likes

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Here is the fallout of the ipob terrorism.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Christistruth00: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

This is mostly the Yoruba .

For goodness sake they renamed a part of brixton obalende!! I know thousands of Yorubas all over UK without papers. They refuse to return to Nigeria and remain there on the streets of thyneside until old age.

You can't find my Edo people there... Yorubas have ruined the UK. Go to Peckham, Kent, Shefeild etc

It is because of Edo Girls that Italian men in London think that every Black Woman is a Prostitute and they make such a big nuisance of themselves Pestering them for attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Belial06: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

It is because of Edo Girls that Italian men in London think that every Black Woman is a Prostitute and they make such a big nuisance of themselves Pestering them for attention
Excuse you? I think you are not okay at all. Which Edo girls ? You have never ever left your village in ogbomosho that is why you open your mouth and speak this rubbish
Where in the UK do you see Edo girls misbehaving ?

Pls shut up let the adults talk . Go to the games section.

1 Like

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Christistruth00: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

Excuse you? I think you are not okay at all. Which Edo girls ? You have never ever left your village in ogbomosho that is why you open your mouth and speak this rubbish
Where in the UK do you see Edo girls misbehaving ?

Pls shut up let the adults talk . Go to the games section.

Any Black Woman going through the Notting Hill Gate Area Of London needs to move fast or move with a group otherwise she would be pursed by recently arrived Italian Men looking for Prostitutes, they behave like Parasites with no iota of shame when they see black Women

What has been happening with Italian men in Italy and Black women ?

Oga please beg your sisters O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Belial06: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

Any Black Woman going through the Notting Hill Gate Area Of London needs to move fast or move with a group otherwise you would be pursed by recently arrived Italian Men looking for Prostitutes, they behave like Parasites with no iota of shame when they see black Women

What ihas been happening with Italian men in Italy and Black women ?

Ask the Yoruba women there olodo.
My Edo sisters are Queens ,so all this your Southwest media propaganda is garbage

1 Like

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Christistruth00: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

Ask the Yoruba women there olodo.
My Edo sisters are Queens ,so all this your Southwest media propaganda is garbage

Uncle it is not Propaganda O!

If those newly arrived Italian men see any Black Woman in London they can spend the next 2 hours following her around and they don’t understand go away it is Worse if they find out the Woman is Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Belial06: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

Uncle it is not Propaganda O!

If those newly arrived Italian men see any Black Woman in London they can spend the next 2 hours following her around and they don’t understand go away

WHAT DOES THAY HAVE TO DO WITH MY SISTERS? DID THEY TELL YOU THOSE WOMEN ARE FROM EDO STATE ?

They are Yoruba

1 Like

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Christistruth00: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

WHAT DOES THAY HAVE TO DO WITH MY SISTERS? DID THEY TELL YOU THOSE WOMEN ARE FROM EDO STATE ?

They are Yoruba
Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Belial06: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

The names the Italian men mention as their friends are almost all Edo names

Who was there ? When? Becareful

Cc seun rule 8

Posting false information..

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

1 Like

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Christistruth00: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

Cc seun rule 8

Go and do your own research

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by rayvelez(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nonsense they try to ship these shit to Rwanda but UK court stop then hope Ekweremadu not among them sha.
Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Christistruth00: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

Cc seun rule 8

Those girls need to be Put in School or Vocational Training
Nobody is happy with the Situation

https://guardian.ng/opinion/what-are-edo-girls-doing-in-italy/

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

They are Yoruba

Why do you Igbos always hide under other tribes. Karma is coming for you fools and it won’t be funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

Go and do your own research

The person you are arguing with is Igbo pretending to be Edo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Belial06: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:

Why do you Igbos always hide under other tribes. Karma is coming for you fools and it won’t be funny.

May Ogun strike your generation useless bastard .

Avanukhun okhian riewe ekokodu. Cursed tribe of infidels...

Useless Yoruba thing . You think we are all shameless and dirty like you filthy pigs ...

If I am not what you say then tugha dehie obo oghe eghian.

Animal
Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

May Ogun strike your generation useless bastard .

Avanukhun okhian riewe ekokodu. Cursed tribe of infidels...

Useless Yoruba thing . You think we are all shameless and dirty like you filthy pigs ...

If I am not what you say then tugha dehie obo oghe eghian.

Animal

One thing I've realized about non-igbos on this platform, they don't believe they can be criticized..

Any criticism or insult or hard truths are meant for Igbos only, such delusion

1 Like

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Christistruth00: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:

The person you are arguing with is Igbo pretending to be Edo.

Thank you
Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Belial06: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:

One thing I've realized about non-igbos on this platform, they don't believe they can be criticized..

Any criticism or insult or hard truths are meant for Igbos only, such delusion

Leave the dirty idiot useless vagabond calling me Ibo. Useless animal, so only Ibo is fit to criticize her cursed generation of human ritualists?

Bastard whòre
Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by kenedy175(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oh boy! People dey vex here oo.

Let us be calming down abeg

This ethnoreligious crises on nairaland is becoming something else. Something have to be done
Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

Leave the dirty idiot useless vagabond calling me Ibo. Useless animal, so only Ibo is fit to criticize her cursed generation of human ritualists?

Bastard whòre

You are Igbo. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Belial06: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:

You are Igbo. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck.
you are a whòre . . If it walks like a whòre, talks like a whòre, it is a whòre
grin
Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:
you are a whòre . . If it walks like a whòre, talks like a whòre, it is a whòre
grin

See this Mumu. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by Belial06: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:

See this Mumu. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ama biewe ese
grin
Re: See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria by techWriter3: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Here is the aftermath of the the group terror

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Fraudster And A Drug Lord (photos) / Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. / 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.