Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates (11226 Views)

Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Share Ghana Must-Go Bags Containing Cash To Delegates? / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by chinebu(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2022
In borrowing, or in insecurity or in nepotism or in bandits brothers or curroption please explain.

pinkPUSSY
post=113213580:

https://punchng.com/ill-start-from-where-buhari-stops-lawan-says-to-delegates/?amp
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by storm001(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2022
You want to continue from failure and excessive borrowing.

Never
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by cardoctor(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2022
What is this again?
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by gbenga4231: 9:52am On May 27, 2022
This sound like a threat...
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by dammyco(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2022
NEXT LEVEL continues!!! Well done Senate President.
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by hotseat: 9:56am On May 27, 2022
The rubber stamp Senate President, the worst SP ever in the chequered political history of this country, has told Nigerians that he is coming to put the final nail on the coffin of the poor, suffering, jobless, hungry and despondent Nigerians.

A senate president who practically made the legislature an appendage of the executive arm of government to the consternation of decerning Nigerians.

He told the delegates that he has led the legislature into a blind alley because his loyalty is to the president and his political party and not the Constitution which he swore to uphold.

Little wonder he assented to any and every bill/request presented by the inept president without the requisite scrutiny and oversight expected of a robust legislature.

Today, Nigeria is worse for it!

Lawan is part and parcel of the mess in the economy with the concomittant humongous debts.

He must be shown the door by the delegates.

Voting Lawan would be a reward for inefficiency, ineffectiveness and mediocrity!

NO LAWAN, NO!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by sdm4christ: 9:57am On May 27, 2022
May God not answer your prayers in Jesus Name!!!!
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by freemanq(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2022
You have just killed your political dreams by making such statement. Sorry Nigger
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by Owopariola1: 10:23am On May 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

A very sad reality you must accept..

The earlier you accept it, the lesser chest pains for you when that reality comes..

We yorubas stand with Lawan, on his mandate we shall all stand...

Yoruba Lagba!!!

"EkuruOminrin" wey you take dey worry you.
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by JONSYN7154: 10:24am On May 27, 2022
Continue from the suffering that buhari have put us abi?

Thunder fire you and your generation.
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by Pauladex(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2022
A good point to start from since nothing more is left to be spoiled.
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by iCauseTrouble: 10:46am On May 27, 2022
searchlight:
If you are looking for competence and you aren't recommending Peter Obi then you are worse than lawan
Is it that you can't read my previous posts or you have problem with comprehension?
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by Adrian98(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2022
Na that line Bleep you up.
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by Ekpeitit(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2022
Mr Lawan,that's not a very good place to start from.
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by RealEzee(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2022
What Lawan means is that if elected president we go collect wotowoto ,we never see suffering yet ,wetin e go do us ehnnn Buhari go be messiah ,na wia Buhari craze stop and where Lawan say e go start from ...........

Omo una like vote APC

With what I have seen so far no same sane person should vote APC even for secondary school headboy sef
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by olatuns2017: 11:00am On May 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://punchng.com/ill-start-from-where-buhari-stops-lawan-says-to-delegates/?amp

In 2023

If Nigeria problem is 100

And a northerner emerge

Be 100% the problems will be 100 x 5
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by SunMusk(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2022
Guy calm down... When did Buhari say 1 dollar =1naria. Y you wan lie like him
Ogbodavies:
na so buhari give us dis lamba...we still dey SHOCKED.

1 dollar = 1 naira
Price of fuel be sold at 35 naira
Generation, transmission and distribution of at least 20,000MW of electricity within 4 years:
To Employ 740,000 graduate across 36 states and the FCT
Free tuition and scholarship scheme for pupils who have shown exceptional aptitude in science subject
720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state)
still dey pending ooo...

anoda SHOCKING fit SHOCK person 2 yonder ooo..
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by Recession96: 11:09am On May 27, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

We need a south east president

You and who?
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by TruthinAction: 11:22am On May 27, 2022
Start where Buhari stopped? So it means they don't know the extent to which so called Buhari has destroyed Nigeria. I don't blame them. When they always have food on the table and the comfort of life, they become blind to the plight of millions of Nigeria who are jobless, homeless and hungry.

May God flush you all out in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2022
Recession96:

You and who?

We, you can count yourself out.
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by Mycometp3(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2022
You're high on something..who are we?[qupote author=pinkPUSSY post=113213621]
PA very sad reality you must accept..

The earlier you accept it, the lesser chest pains for you when that reality comes..

Yoruba Lagba!!![/quote]
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by bejeria101(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2022
You're already a failure no need.
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by dododawa1: 12:09pm On May 27, 2022
All the killing and blood is on BUHARI and NNAMDI KANU.
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by kenny160: 12:12pm On May 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Yoruba Lagba!!!
babes, you don high on Osogbo weed
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by Benitoh: 12:49pm On May 27, 2022
Igbos are behind you.

The president elect.
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by lexy2014: 1:21pm On May 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

as at monday, a kilo of gas was 700naira. this morning, it has risen to 750naira and somebody wants to continue from where buhari stopped
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by ufotunang: 1:43pm On May 27, 2022
From where incompetent Buhari stop...God forbid we reject you.... nigerians do not want to suffer another 8 years of hardship hunger poverty
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by ViceGovernor: 2:13pm On May 27, 2022
malali:
Mallam Lawal.....

1-What is Nigeria's inflation rate at the moment and what measures are being set in place to curb it ??

2-Why has your senate not invited Emfiele to tell us why our currency is doing worse than Russia's who is currently fighting a war at the moment....are we at war too ??

3-What are the results of the multiple killing of Nigerian, vis a vis terrorist attacks in the north and unknown gunmen in the South east.Has your senate invited and interrogated the multiple security agencies. Was anybody recommended by the legislative arm to be fired as Nigerians are dying and getting kidnapped everyday ??

4-Asides rubber stamping the current administration and saying "Ranka dade" every time you see Buhari[b]....Are you fully aware of your powers as senate president
??

Oh my country Nigeria.....when will these mediocrity stop ?? [/b]
grin grin grin lawan obviously has no clue if not he won't be running to Aso rock like mere errand boy cry
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by lereinter(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2022
In delivering of pains, hardship and killings

You are rebuked
Re: 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates by chemicool: 5:29pm On May 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Yoruba Lagba!!!

Aiyelala lick your balls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Electoral Politics: The Politics Of Violence And Intimidation / 3 Arrested, Driver Flees Over Adulterated Petroleum Product In Imo / Buhari: Nigeria Has Passed The Stage Of Coups For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.