Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,908 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket (30743 Views)

Adamawa Assembly Moves To Sack Gov Bindow, Speaker / Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow / Gov Bindow, Ribadu Reach Agreement Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Savagr(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2022
Roozzaay:
Wonderful shocked so Ahmadu Fintiri can go home and rest knowing "there's no challenge "
dont underrate anyone I politics
It's full of surprises.
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Christistruth00: 2:39pm On May 27, 2022
JayB11:

Oga they are bitter rivals with Aisha Buhari and her fam. There are insinuations that she was supposed to be married to Buhari but Adamawa Emirates twisted in favour of Aisha. The rivalry is known by deep rooted Adamawa indigenes.

Who are her backers then ?
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by JayB11(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

Who are her backers then ?

Binani comes from a very influential wealthy and large family in Adamawa. If you can relate to these kind of people that you love them even if personally, they have never assisted you for once....Binani belongs to that type of people. Her philanthropy (i mean a very genuine one independent of Politics) is very very rare in the State. The incumbent Governor is loved too....so if any of them win, it is a win-win for Adamawa.

She is loved entirely within the State, just trust me as an indigene of the State. I don't do politics, so you may rule it that my insinuation is objective.
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by sageb: 3:50pm On May 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

Who ?

Dame virgy Etiaba, the first female governor in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Ubongikouwem: 4:01pm On May 27, 2022
I pray this woman wins

1 Like

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by gratefulheart(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2022
She also defeated a former Governor of that state. I really respect her. I hope they won't sabotage her efforts like they did with mama Taraba.

ZIAZI:
Damn! This woman get hands die! Imagine defeating Nuhu Ribadu!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by DanIduh06: 6:20pm On May 27, 2022
JayB11:

Binani comes from a very influential wealthy and large family in Adamawa. If you can relate to these kind of people that you love them even if personally, they have never assisted you for once....Binani belongs to that type of people. Her philanthropy (i mean a very genuine one independent of Politics) is very very rare in the State. The incumbent Governor is loved too....so if any of them win, it is a win-win for Adamawa.

She is loved entirely within the State, just trust me as an indigene of the State. I don't do politics, so you may rule it that my insinuation is objective.

The powers that brought Fintiri are not happy with him.

He must fulfill some of his promises to have that block vote.

Binani was in PDP and she knows how to get their votes like Fintiri got from APC in 2019.

The entire APC is going to support her.

Mind you the husband (Pro- Chancellor Uniabuja) has friends in PDP too.

It would have been an easier fight for fintiri had another candidate emerged.

Her choice of deputy is going to make or mar her.

This is going to be a 50/50 fight.

Some people within PDP are not happy with Fintiri, let him settle them and he might win narrowly.

Good to know that you are from Adamawa.

Regards

1 Like

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by JayB11(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2022
DanIduh06:

The powers that brought Fintiri are not happy with him.

He must fulfill some of his promises to have that block vote.

Binani was in PDP and she knows how to get their votes like Fintiri got from APC in 2019.

The entire APC is going to support her.

Mind you the husband (Pro- Chancellor Uniabuja) has friends in PDP too.

It would have been an easier fight for fintiri had another candidate emerged.

Her choice of deputy is going to make or mar her.

This is going to be a 50/50 fight.

Some people within PDP are not happy with Fintiri, let him settle them and he might win narrowly.

Good to know that you are from Adamawa.

Regards

Your abstract is a good one, full of knowledge and commendable forecast.

Nice one.
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Bimpe29: 11:48am On May 30, 2022
Is she going to break the jinx and change the narrative?
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Manofsteel2013(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
cheesy Chai grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee / Onnoghen Owns Only 5 Houses, Not 55 – Ex-CCB Director Testifies / NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.