Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket (30712 Views)

Adamawa Assembly Moves To Sack Gov Bindow, Speaker / Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow / Gov Bindow, Ribadu Reach Agreement Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Christistruth00: 10:00am On May 27, 2022
ZIAZI:
Damn! This woman get hands die! Imagine defeating Nuhu Ribadu!!!!!!

I suspect she must be close to the First Lady

Her connection is too much
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Sarsaproko: 10:00am On May 27, 2022
tiswell:
Anambra already had a female governor, dame Virgi Etiaba

Oh really. That's cool..
Let me modify..
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by slivertongue: 10:00am On May 27, 2022
ZIAZI:
Damn! This woman get hands die! Imagine defeating Nuhu Ribadu!!!!!!

Ribadu ain't a politician
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by miqos02(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2022
tiswell:
Anambra already had a female governor, dame Virgi Etiaba
etiaba was not elected

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:00am On May 27, 2022
AzuNas:
Alright. . . . . . . Aje

The future is indeed female.

Woman wen defeat Nuhu,Jibrilla,Theman and Namdas is a real woman.

Abeg

Which future be female. Abeg, stop all that homosexual talk. Abi you wan start to dey tie wrapper. Dem job na to cook and clean. If dem graduate to receptionist and PA. Den e dey okay. But to dey manage and supervise na Aluu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Gireiboy(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2022
Sarsaproko:
Na fine woman...
Let's hope she can be the first female governor in Nigeria..

She is Aisha Buhari's cousin sister.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Nobody: 10:01am On May 27, 2022
fyneguy:

I think she had the backing of Murtala Nyako.

That's a good thing.

Even if she had the backing of Angel Gabriel, it is a commendable development that women are starting to make bold political statements.
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Ezeanya7(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2022
tollyboy5:
See the first female governor in Nigeria that's cool grin

It's not by shouting im a feminist

Etiaba is d first female governor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Christistruth00: 10:02am On May 27, 2022
truthCoder:
Great news.

A potential first female governor.

If the North can produce a female governor before the acclaimed elites in the south, then which elitism are you claiming?

This woman’s CV makes me smile. If we can have 36 governors like her and a president with brain, maybe we go get chance as a country.

There is something about Adamawa/Taraba and Women
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Sarsaproko: 10:02am On May 27, 2022
Gireiboy:

She is Aisha Buhari's cousin sister.

For real?

Na wa o..
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Cmanforall: 10:03am On May 27, 2022
truthCoder:
Great news.
[s]
A potential first female governor. [/s]

If the North can produce a female governor before the acclaimed elites in the south, then which elitism are you claiming?

This woman’s CV makes me smile. If we can have 36 governors like her and a president with brain, maybe we go get chance as a country.

Anambra had female governor once
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by fyneguy: 10:03am On May 27, 2022
rayvelez:
She defeated Nuhu Ribadu another Tinubu underlings smh.

Ribadu, Namdas, and Aishatu are all supporting Tinubu.

Murtala Nyako backed her. His son will replace her at the Senate

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Gireiboy(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2022
Agugbadin:

She is from first lady's state, don't be surprised. The first lady has been a strong advocate for female inclusion. Wish her all the best anyway.
She is the first ladies cousin sister.
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Christistruth00: 10:03am On May 27, 2022
Cmanforall:

Anambra had female governor

Who ?
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by sharpchap: 10:04am On May 27, 2022
truthCoder:
Great news.

A potential first female governor.

first female governor was dame Virginia Etiaba of Anambra state
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by JayB11(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2022
subsidywise18:
Excellent

But sadly she ain't going to win.

I know Nigerians..north or south they do not vote for women as governor

This Woman wey u dey see ehn, the only thing that will help Fintiri to win her is his positive antecedents during his 1st tenure. He paid salaries very timely (before 26th), promoted Government workers, and notably his developmental strides within the State. But 2027 if we are still alive to witness by the Grace of God, she will get a clean sheet.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Cmanforall: 10:05am On May 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

Who ?
Dame Virginia Ngozi Etiaba

1 Like

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Anaerobi(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2022
LoL... BINANI THE SUPPOSED BUHARI WIFE, BUT THE FIRST LADY PLAYED FAST ON HER.

THEIR ENEMITY STILL ON.

CONGRAT TO HER.... BUT FINTIRI WILL BEAT HER HANDS DOWN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Iliya1520: 10:07am On May 27, 2022
women fro the educated region has not yet started being a politician, but sha they are the politician on niraland.
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Gireiboy(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

She is her cousin sister.
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by SledgeHammerer: 10:07am On May 27, 2022
Very influential woman
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Anaerobi(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

They're big time enemies... BINANI was supposed to be Buahri wife, but the first lady played fast on her.
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by eldoradoxx: 10:08am On May 27, 2022
She is a smart lady politically and otherwise. She has learnt the rudiments of politics. If u must win primaries, start early to service your Ward and Local Government Party Executives, they must be on your payroll. They are the same people that will select the delegates including themselves. Its as simple as that, get them to your side and you can go and sleep.
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Gireiboy(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2022
Sarsaproko:

For real?

Na wa o..
Yap!
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Nobody: 10:08am On May 27, 2022
politicoNG:

Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed (11/08/1971) also known as Binani is a Nigerian Senator of the All Progressives Congress "APC" representing Adamawa Central senatorial district in the 9th Assembly. She was formerly a member of the House of Representatives representing Yola North/Yola South/Girei federal constituency as a member of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 7th Assembly.

She went to the UK for her university education where she obtained a Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering at the University of Southampton. She is currently the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Good one but unfortunately, Adamawa is PDP just like Lagos is APC. I would have loved to see a woman Governor at this time.
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by JayB11(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

I pray, las las, she go fail wella. We no want any woman to rule over us. The same God wen make mama Taraba fail still dey alive. Him go dash this one the same result. I trust Finitri, him go use am clean him nyansh throway am for gutter

I hope u are not from my Adamawa......

1 Like

Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Anaerobi(m): 10:09am On May 27, 2022
Agugbadin:

She is from first lady's state, don't be surprised. The first lady has been a strong advocate for female inclusion. Wish her all the best anyway.

The first lady want her younger bro as the govnor... BINANI and d 1st lady are long time enemies... They aren't in good terms.
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by djon78(m): 10:09am On May 27, 2022
politicoNG:

Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed (11/08/1971) also known as Binani is a Nigerian Senator of the All Progressives Congress "APC" representing Adamawa Central senatorial district in the 9th Assembly. She was formerly a member of the House of Representatives representing Yola North/Yola South/Girei federal constituency as a member of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 7th Assembly.

She went to the UK for her university education where she obtained a Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering at the University of Southampton. She is currently the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

Wow powerful woman

I pray she wins!!!!
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by sonature1: 10:09am On May 27, 2022
How can Nuhu Ribadu hurt many people and think he will make a successful politician?

APC cannot even beat PDP in Adamawa State anyway.
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Vidamia(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2022
Maguire008:
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
Instagram hacking
Facebook hacking
Wifi hacking
Phone hacking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content

No link to watch your youtube
Re: 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket by Anaerobi(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2022
Elsueno:
shocked

APC might have just dash PDP d ticket, northerners don't really like to be led by women.....Ribadu might have a higher chance of winning d state for them....

Well, whatever.....his pocket wasn't deep enough to pay the required delegate fee.

May d best man or woman win sha

Nuhu Ribadu is nothing in Adamawa...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recession: Okonjo-Iweala Must Have A Rethink – Doyin Okupe / Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals / This Pedestrian Bridge In Onitsha Has Become A Death Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.