Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate (17144 Views)

Bauchi APC Reacts To Sule Katagum's Defection To PDP / 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) / You Must Unite To Win Elections - Bola Tinubu To Bauchi APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by Cognitivereason: 2:37pm On May 27, 2022
Dobilo:
Failure

U don't know him..so keep shut
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by onadana: 2:37pm On May 27, 2022
They were all in partisan politics. Secret card carrying members of the APC.The true test of the foundation of the APC will be known after the presidential primary.
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by heendrix(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2022
ion really know him tho but lotta NAF officers spoke really highly of him
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by juman(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2022
Nigerian generals oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeee.
They are thieves.
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by heendrix(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2022
juman:
Nigerian generals oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeee. They are thieves.
This one is different...trust me. besides, he's NAF not Army
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by juman(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2022
heendrix:

They are the same.

The voters should not vote for him.
He would steal all the state money.
Oleeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:46pm On May 27, 2022
From khaki to agbada.

Bois are getting their settlement for being loyal
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by claudiofaceoff: 2:47pm On May 27, 2022
In the history of Nigeria, I can tell you that he remains the best chief of air staff. See how air personell were crying when he retired.

He is a man you can call Mr. project. He built hospitals and estates for airmen across Nigeria. Also made all airforce base better than he met them. In Warri he built a staff estate and hospital also.

I am not saying he is a saint but the man tried when compared to the former cheif of Army staff and Naval staff. Butatai only built Nigeria Army university in Biu his hometown. That was all.

If Sadiq Abubakar could execute projects as a military man when in office, then I am confident that he will do more as a governor. I pray God help him and he keeps the tempo he utilized in the airforce.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by chloride6: 2:55pm On May 27, 2022
There should be laws against this

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 27, 2022
How can a well reverred ARMY CHIEF of let's say 3 or 4 Star General settle for this position again? Is he Mad or what?
He should be eyeing the presidency...

This was how David Mark rubbished himself.
After being the Senate President for 2 tenures, he went back to the senate as an ordinary floor member. That's embarrassing!
As a Floor Member he couldn't utter words again because it seemed embarrassing. He was docile all through. How could he have addressed another senator as my president when he just left such position only to demote himself? He should have asked the likes of Ken Nnamani, Ayim Pius and many more.

Imagine a former Governor settling for the position of a commissioner. Where does such happen? Maturity & Integrity makes a man & not greed! Such a shame!
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by deebrain(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2022
He was the best Chief of Air Staff in Nigeria's history.

That's military.

Hopefully in politics he will do as expected.

But is it not somehow below his status as a general in the military?

Hmmmm....
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 27, 2022
claudiofaceoff:
In the history of Nigeria, I can tell you that he remains the best chief of air staff. See how air personell were crying when he retired.

He is a man you can call Mr. project. He built hospitals and estates for airmen across Nigeria. Also made all airforce base better than he met them. In Warri he built a staff estate and hospital also.

I am not saying he is a saint but the man tried when compared to the former cheif of Army staff and Naval staff. Butatai only built Nigeria Army university in Biu his hometown. That was all.

If Sadiq Abubakar could execute projects as a military man when in office, then I am confident that he will do more as a governor. I pray God help him and he keeps the tempo he utilized in the airforce.
Whether GOOD, Acceptable or Bad...
It is such a shame that an ARMY GENERAL who is equivalent to the president of the Nation will stoop so low to vie for the position of a Governor.
Did you know his salary as an ARMY chief was far higher than his salary would be as the Governor?

Most people become GOVERNORS to Loot, else nothing more.
As it stands now, I earn more than Governors but the issue is, they control so much wealth & power else an IDIOT like wike wouldn't be insulting people left, right, center. Who were Wike's parents b4 he became a caseless Lawyer and joined the PDP? Has Wike run any successful business in Nigeria to a conclusive end?
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by Adexxi(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2022
So while Chief of air staff was still carry card members of Apc , awon oloriburuku gbogbo yi . All of them that turned this nation into this will all suffer for the rest of their life.

Some are even saying he was the best air Marshal , ko ni da fun gbogbo yin papo ...kondo o jere leyin oko , e Jo sofo danu ni undecided
garfield1:

He is the next governor of bauchi,he will trash bala Mohammed.he emerged in a hotly contested, rancour free primary
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by tnerro1(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2022
I like this man even thou he snatched my crush grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by owiko(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2022
Same people, from one yam eating opportunity to the other..

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by JayB11(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
How can a well reverred ARMY CHIEF of let's say 3 or 4 Star General settle for this position again? Is he Mad or what?
He should be eyeing the presidency...

This was how David Mark rubbished himself.
After being the Senate President for 2 tenures, he went back to the senate as an ordinary floor member. That's embarrassing!
As a Floor Member he couldn't utter words again because it seemed embarrassing. He was docile all through. How could he have addressed another senator as my president when he just left such position only to demote himself? He should have asked the likes of Ken Nnamani, Ayim Pius and many more.

Imagine a former Governor settling for the position of a commissioner. Where does such happen? Maturity & Integrity makes a man & not greed! Such a shame!

We understand your point, but military and civilian leadership is NOT THE SAME.
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by pavoda: 3:35pm On May 27, 2022
This is scandalous grin
tnerro1:
I like this man even thou he snatched my crush grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by ATTAH012(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2022
Nice move,,, all d best sir! SNC buhari refuse to give him appointment,,, we NV knw u had a big plan on Ur,,, congratulations sir!
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by ObosiUkwalla: 3:36pm On May 27, 2022
heendrix:

Oga go and sit down. Same NAF under his command bombing civilians and children all the time. All of them Army, navy, Airforce are all thieves and looters - if not, where did he get the millions of naira to buy off the delegates if not from the looting he did while in service

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by donem: 3:38pm On May 27, 2022
Foreigna2:
One of the best Air Chiefs this Nation has ever had. I wish him best of luck
Not just Air chiefs sir but Service Chiefs.
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by slivertongue: 3:39pm On May 27, 2022
Walk over for kaura
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by feedthenation(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2022
---his looting of state treasury will be for 8 years---then he will contest to be a Senator---drawing pensions as ex-Air force man---
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by Buffalo2(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2022
ybalogs:
From military to politics and the idiots will be calling us bloody civilians while in power. SMH
grin las las everybody na bloody civilian
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by garfield1: 4:14pm On May 27, 2022
slivertongue:
Walk over for kaura

Walk over sadiq.dogara is no more with kaura
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by saintkeppy(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2022
The same way i expected Buba Marwa to contest Governor, Adamawa State after his performance as MiLAD in Lagos state but he didn't. He is now DG Drug Law Enforcement

Abubakar Sadique, did very well as chief of Air Staff, he complete revamp The Nigerian AirForce, in terms rehabilitation of decayed infrastructure, facilities, training of personnel, procurement of much needed hardwares, repositioning AirForce for effective service delivery.

I am not surprise he is contesting, I envisage it, judging from his performance at the AirForce.
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by Cromagnon: 4:56pm On May 27, 2022
bestman09:
shocked
Power no dey bellefull this people.
everyone can not be ambitionless like you na
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by RaptorX: 5:05pm On May 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Whether GOOD, Acceptable or Bad...
It is such a shame that an ARMY GENERAL who is equivalent to the president of the Nation will stoop so low to vie for the position of a Governor.
Did you know his salary as an ARMY chief was far higher than his salary would be as the Governor?

Most people become GOVERNORS to Loot, else nothing more.
As it stands now, I earn more than Governors but the issue is, they control so much wealth & power else an IDIOT like wike wouldn't be insulting people left, right, center. Who were Wike's parents b4 he became a caseless Lawyer and joined the PDP? Has Wike run any successful business in Nigeria to a conclusive end?
No general is equal to the president, that is why the president is the commander in chief.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by heendrix(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Oga go and sit down. Same NAF under his command bombing civilians and children all the time. All of them Army, navy, Airforce are all thieves and looters - if not, where did he get the millions of naira to buy off the delegates if not from the looting he did while in service

Ok sir... I'll goan sit down
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by heendrix(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2022
RaptorX:
No general is equal to the president, that is why the president is the commander in chief.

A Field marshal is smiley
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by spencekat(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2022
heendrix:

A Field marshal is smiley
NO
Re: Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate by nicason(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2022
Funny country this book haram man
Kyase:

Chap.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin / Is Fuel Scarcity Returning To Lagos? (Photos) / Southern Senators Revive Forum, Appoint Abiru As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.