Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Finally Learnt A Skill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Learnt A Skill (339 Views)

What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / Davido May Have Finally Learnt His Lesson As Regards Having Unprotected S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Learnt A Skill by Sonfethopia: 12:27pm On May 27, 2022
Lol, i have been following posts on NL for a while now. From time to time I see how persons come out to talk about learning a skill and others giving them one or two insight of what to learn.

I decided and was motivated to Learn one and thats shoe making.

I did my first job for my small sister.

Rate it guys.

Lalastica

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Learnt A Skill by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2022
Sonfethopia:
Lol, i have been following posts on NL for a while now. From time to time I see how persons come out to talk about learning a skill and others giving them one or two insight of what to learn.

I decided and was motivated to Learn one and thats shoe making.

I did my first job for my small sister.

Rate it guys.

Lalastica

Good job
Oil dey your head

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Were You Able To Get Past The Pain Of Heart Break / Sad! Groom's Mother Complains Bride Is Too Ugly, He Had To Quit / Watch The Moment Pheelz Grabbed Yansh In Electricity Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.