Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 (9627 Views)

Pension Fund Hits N8.2tr In Q2 2018 With 8.13m Workers – NBS / Naira May Depreciate To 386/dollar In H2 —pwc / Breaking: Nigeria Stock Market Hits 9year High As Investors Gain N1.7tr In 8days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by OFFICIAL336: 2:50pm On May 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Read the below. For second half of 2021, the manufacturing output is 3.2 trillion. That’s second half alone.

The value of an industry itself is different from the value of the product they sell. Don’t be an illiterate.

My company with all my asset might worth 1billion if they want to do my valuation while I produce goods with only 100million in 6month. That’s what they meant.

With a combined manufacturing production value of N3.2 trillion in the second half of 2021, Lagos and Ogun industrial zones are responsible for 86 per cent of manufactured goods consumed in the country and exported.
The second half of the year ends at the second quarter.

In 2020, manufacturing accounted for nearly 13 trillion at the end of the second half.

How come it declined to 3.7 trillion in 2021, when the economy recorded it's highest growth rate the same year in 7 years?

You Yorubas are illiterate.

You don't value an economic sector the same way you value a company.

The value of an economic sector is measured by it's annual output.

The value of an industry (you don't even know what an industry is. Industry is not the same as a company) is equal to the value the goods it produced.

The value of our economy is equal to the GDP (production or output value)

Check my last comment to see why our manufacturing output for 2021 can never be 3.7 trillion.
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Basic123: 2:55pm On May 27, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I never met Awolowo so I can't hate someone who I don't know. I don't hate Tinubu, I'm not on the same level as you are. He's too old, infirm and incapable of leading a multi-ethnic and dynamic country of 200 million people like Nigeria. Also, what brought religion into this? Are you sure you're mentally ok?
We should've learned a lesson from Buhari, but alas, most Nigerians seem to be in love with their chains
I am mentally okay.but I know you are not mentally okay.so I don't need to ask.Why is Tinubu incapable of leading multi ethnic society like Nigeria if he led Lagos successfully?

Tinubu is too old but osinbajo is 19 Yr boy right.

You hate Tinubu simple!...we will help you accept it like that.
All other justifications are not valid

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by MarianaTrench: 2:57pm On May 27, 2022
I'm not surprised
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by InoGetJoy: 2:59pm On May 27, 2022
Basic123:

I am mentally okay.but I know you are not mentally okay.so I don't need to ask.Why is Tinubu incapable of leading multi ethnic society like Nigeria if he led Lagos successfully?

Tinubu is too old but osinbajo is 19 Yr boy right.

You hate Tinubu simple!...we will help you accept it like that.
All other justifications are not valid
Lolzzz....see this one. I really want to know, why are you rejecting Osibanjo? Isn't he a Yoruba man like Tinubu?
I'm Igbo and I'll happily vote osibanjo over Tinubu, but the way you're rejecting your own brother begs many questions. Are you sure you're not one of these urchins campaigning for Tinubu simply for the crumbs that fall from his table?

Anyways accept whatever you want to accept, but Tinubu will NEVER rule this country. Go and mark it somewhere.
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by t2luv1: 3:00pm On May 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
And they disliked Tinubu. Na so Nigeria go get high igr. Tinubu's next president whether Buhari likes it or not.

And you desire this based on what may I ask? Tell me exactly one thing that was done during the 8 years your Messiah was governor of Lagos State. Blind allegiant is exactly that BLIND
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by okayode1(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2022
endsarrrs:
Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria, NEVER!!

You get senze like this?? The matter no even relate �
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Tonnierichy(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Your correct. Specifically Oyo state.

What's in Oyo State
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Putinofrussia: 3:10pm On May 27, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Why do you want another fossil as Nigeria's president?
If a Yoruba man must be president, what happened to Osibanjo?

Tinubu has proven to have a midas touch.Lagos is his model.
Nigeria needs growth not your negative sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by LegendHero(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2022
Tonnierichy:

What's in Oyo State

Industries. Oluyole industrial estate.

Which state are you from?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Kenny9857(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
Nigeria GDP in 2021 was 71.3 Trillion Naira.

The same year, the industrial sector accounted for nearly 21% of the GDP, that is over 15 Trillion Naira.

But today, a Yoruba man is telling us that manufacturing (industrial sector) generated only 3.7 Trillion while Lagos and Ogun are responsible for 3.2 trillion, meaning the other 34 states generated only 500 billion.

Aba shoe industry alone is valued at over $350 million, that is about 144 billion Naira. That's is shoe alone ooh.

Take Yoruba people serious at your peril.

We rise!!!

You are just too dumb and senseless
Valued at and production, are they same ? Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by tiger28: 3:15pm On May 27, 2022
What about all the noise about Aba?lol
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by LegendHero(m): 3:15pm On May 27, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

In 2020, manufacturing accounted for nearly 13 trillion at the end of the second half.

How come it declined to 3.7 trillion in 2021, when the economy recorded it's highest growth rate the same year in 7 years?

The value of an industry (you don't even know what an industry is. Industry is not the same as a company) is equal to the value the goods it produced.

Check my last comment to see why our manufacturing output for 2021 can never be 3.7 trillion.

Pass the phone to the best professors in Ibo land and I will be sure to engage.

It’s evident this discussing is way above what your brain can process.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Putinofrussia: 3:17pm On May 27, 2022
Basic123:

God will bless you!
I wanted to type this.

Awolowo established the first industrial estate in the country in IKEJA!,....This what we should be singing in all yoruba children's ear....when they start blabbing that FG and Igbo developed Lagos,they will know how to tackle them.And also how Lagos looked like before 1999....where was lekki?,where was the skyscrapers in ikoyi?,where was lekki ikoyi link Bridge?,what was the IGR,...if not because of continuity since 1999,Lagos glory will have been taken totally by Abuja because FG intentionally left Lagos to rot.

God bless AWOLOWO,God bless TINUBU..God bless all Lagos APC family including AMBODE..God bless YORUBAS and YORUBALAND

And non Yorubas too.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Talawaka: 3:19pm On May 27, 2022
For ethnic jingoists on all sides of the divide, I present the executive committee of MAN.

The Executive Committee is a group of experienced professionals duly elected by MAN members and entrusted with the obligation to conduct the affairs of the Association according to its constitution

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Leoleo1(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2022
You're a concentrated olodo full of confusion. Unless you can provide your own valid data other than this your sentiment provides you, you will have to make do with what this recognized body has proven.
Aba shoe industry at 140 Billion my foot. What's the value of Aba itself?

OFFICIAL336:

You are the one being foolish.

The value of an economic sector is equal to it's annual output. The value of a company is not equal to its output but the output plus assets less liabilities.

The value of Aba shoe industry is about 140 billion which equals its annual output.

Nigeria manufacturing sector CAN NEVER be valued at 3.7 trillion Naira.

If you believe this trash, then you'd also have to believe that manufacturing accounts for 5.2 percent of national output.

A FAT LIE.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by pacespot(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2022
What is innoson vehicle manufacturing company doing with South East always boasting that Anambra is the manufacturing hub of the country shocked
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by OkoroBufo: 3:29pm On May 27, 2022
Basic123:

God will bless you!
I wanted to type this.

Awolowo established the first industrial estate in the country in IKEJA!,....This what we should be singing in all yoruba children's ear....when they start blabbing that FG and Igbo developed Lagos,they will know how to tackle them.And also how Lagos looked like before 1999....where was lekki?,where was the skyscrapers in ikoyi?,where was lekki ikoyi link Bridge?,what was the IGR,...if not because of continuity since 1999,Lagos glory will have been taken totally by Abuja because FG intentionally left Lagos to rot.

God bless AWOLOWO,God bless TINUBU..God bless all Lagos APC family including AMBODE..God bless YORUBAS and YORUBALAND
Who educates the children on the elementary facts that would correct the disinformation from the SE. The much disinformation that are gaining traction on social media originated from the political elites of the south east. An ex Gorvernor of ibo extraction said Lagos is no man's land and then everyone from southeast started running with it till date, same as when they claimed that ibos developed Lagos.. When their elites throw up claims and figures that are not proven and not in the least backed up with official data, both the educated and the dumbest illiterates among them would begin to spread it among themselves as facts given that it verbally emanated from one of their political elites. The purpose of their lies and propaganda is mainly for ego tripping, self consolation and self serving. We very well know their history, when they sojourned to SW, they came with nothing because they had nothing. The fact that they were accomodated and given land spaces for buying & selling doesn't dispute them as being peasants.
It behooves on SW leaders to unlearn the disinformation from the ibos who are largely living in the SW, that have stuck in the minds of the ignorant Yoruba children.
They often say Awo gave free Education but won't tell us that he also gave free health care and built industrial estates in Lagos. When Ibos lie across social media and conventional media that Lagos was made by the British, who among the Yoruba elites has come out to set the record straight that parts of Lagos was administered as Western regional system. The more Yoruba allow ibos to tell their history, the more dangerous it is for the region. Same way Obi that was caught with 250 million in Lagos and Pandora loot exposed is being potrayed as a saint while ALL Yoruba leaders are criminals.

-Okoro bufo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by jagorinho: 3:31pm On May 27, 2022
Leoleo1:
What school did you go? What did you study?
Is the value of an industry directly proportional to its output value?

That guy is an illetrate buns seller, he made that comment when he rested a bit under the shadow of a mango tree after excessive trekking without any sales.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by OFFICIAL336: 3:32pm On May 27, 2022
Leoleo1:
You're a concentrated olodo full of confusion. Unless you can provide your own valid data other than this your sentiment provides you, you will have to make do with what this recognized body has proven.

Organized body my foot. A Yoruba man pulled data from his as* and you are dragging NMA into it.

Even a phool knows that there is no way our manufacturing output will be a mere 3.7 trillion by second half of 2021.

By same time frame in 2020, manufacturing output was 13 Trillion. How come we lost over 9 trillion in a year we recorded the highest economic growth in the last 7 years.

You don't believe that Aba shoe industry is worth 140 billion and you want us to believe that Lagos and Ogun are responsible for 86% of our manufacturing output?

Anyway, for your information has almost completed the building of a $500 million power generation and distribution company and by August, Aba will have 24/7 power supply.

Lagos is still waiting for a Northerner to help them have steady light wetin Aba don run since.

LegendHero
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by OkoroBufo: 3:33pm On May 27, 2022
Leoleo1:

I read his aba-made claims but i had to ignore his senseless rantings.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by OFFICIAL336: 3:35pm On May 27, 2022
LegendHero:

You have nothing to say Yoruba man.

Your brother claimed that manufacturing output was 3.7 Trillion by the second half of 2021.

But by the same time frame 2020, manufacturing recorded a production value of 13 Trillion.

Simple question.

How come we lost over 9 Trillion in a year we recorded the highest economic growth rate since the last 7 years?

I am waiting Yoruba expert.
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by djon78(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Good

You are well knowledgeable in this

They will be producing statistics
But when an authority in the field begin to question them

You find out they are just novices

Good for giving clarification

That's how they go about misleading people with unverified information
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by OFFICIAL336: 3:41pm On May 27, 2022
Kenny9857:

You are just too dumb and senseless
Valued at and production, are they same ? Idiot
You Yorubas are du*b. I expect nothing from people that graduated from a brown roof school.

Mr Olodo, you don't value an economic sector the same way you value a company.

The value of an economic sector is equal to its annual production output.

No wonder Igbos are beating you guys left and right in your schools.

Your brother said our manufacturing output in the second half of 2021 (that is 2021 Q1 and Q2) was 3.7 trillion.

But by the same time frame in 2020, our manufacturing output was 13 Trillion.

How come we lost over 9 Trillion in a year we recorded our highest economic growth since last 7 years?

Yorubas think other tribes are illiterate. Again, Yorubas are always known for falsifying data.

No be only 3.7 trillion, na 3.7 million.
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by djon78(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Don't go into insulting

He detailed out the report as someone that knows his onions

You don't even have a clue about anything economy

You are complete novice
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 27, 2022
Be deceiving yourself....if south east is that good then why do yr people come to south west for a better life...?
LeoDeKing:
I was expecting to see something like this in the order
1. Anambra
2. Abia
3. Enugu
4. Imo
5. Enugu

This Lagos-Ibadan express report is useless and concocted from Tinubu urchins.

Why is the report giving the impression that South East is parasite even though Nigeria gets 99.89 % of her wealth from there?
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by djon78(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

You Yorubas are du*b. I expect nothing from people that graduated from a brown roof school.

Your brother said our manufacturing output in the second half of 2021 (that is 2021 Q1 and Q2) was 3.7 trillion.

How come we lost over 9 Trillion in a year we recorded our highest economic growth since last 7 years?

Yorubas think other tribes are illiterate. Again, Yorubas are always known for falsifying data.

Chei Bros take am easy with them. Abeg
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by OFFICIAL336: 3:48pm On May 27, 2022
djon78:

Good

You are well knowledgeable in this

They will be producing statistics
But when an authority in the field begin to question them

You find out they are just novices

Good for giving clarification

That's how they go about misleading people with unverified information
Yeah.

I saw that stat in the morning and I ignored it because I know it's not possible.

Our manufacturing output in 2020 was around 23 Trillion. And they are telling us that by the second half of the 2021, the output 3.7 trillion.

It doesn't make sense because the same year, we recorded the highest economic growth rate since the last 7 years.

So I am asking our Yorubas brothers to explain how we got 9 trillion less than the manufacturing output of the second half of 2020.

No answer yet.
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 27, 2022
t2luv1:

And you desire this based on what may I ask? Tell me exactly one thing that was done during the 8 years your Messiah was governor of Lagos State. Blind allegiant is exactly that BLIND
Some of Tinubu's Project in Lagos State:

* Building of Modern Hospital in Ojokoro in 2001
* Building of Model School in Ogudu
* Building of Lagos State Health Centre at Ifako Ijaiye in 2003
* Creation of Lagos State Ambulance Services (LASAMBUS) for quick response to accident victims
* Creation of Modern Mass Bus Transport System in Lagos which was later finalized by Fashola
* Maintaining & Increasing Lagos State Revenue despite getting frozen out by the Federal Govt.
* Modernisation of Oshodi to become decongested & free from the old gory look
And many more. Some of these happened over 20 years ago. I knew these from Lagos archives which I v seen severally.
If we wan do politics let's not do politics of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 27, 2022
U are fool..a big one...
OFFICIAL336:

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by djon78(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Be deceiving yourself....if south east is that good then why do yr people come to south west for a better life...?

What are you on about?

Lagos is the economic capital of Nigeria
Former capital for many decades
Even ogun state gained from being close to Lagos

The federal government of Nigeria, put a lot of investments in Lagos

It was just 1991 that FG moved to Abuja

In the East since after the war
The federal government of Nigeria has no presence there.
Absolutely non

That's our penalty for loosing the war

So you don't just make generalized statement

You guys have always had the edge/advantage over the whole Nation

It's when the North realised this they focused on Abuja

But still Lagos have that edge
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by djon78(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2022
Favorolasupo:
U are fool..a big one...

Reply from average Black man when he's got nothing to say is cursing and insults

Tackle him like an educated folk
Not like a tout or agbero
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by OkoroBufo: 3:56pm On May 27, 2022
LegendHero:

The idiot was comparing output drop year on year basis, as if he was living under Abakaliki rock when Covid19 blighted manufacturing sector in the period in consideration.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today / Banks Under Pressure From Industry Groups To Deepen FX Market / Buhari Endorses CBN’s Flexible FX Market Bid: BusinessDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.