Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) (11926 Views)

BREAKING:Labour Party Senatorial Candidate,5 Others Killed In Enugu(Pix & video) / PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / How Nigeria ‘Accidentally’ Discovered 206trn Cubic Feet Gas Reserve – Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Akonamasi: 2:38pm On May 27, 2022
Who knows how to refine gas. It will be better than bunkering.
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Sergio104(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2022
SlayerForever:

And you're right ooo. Enugu is more of sahel.

E shock me ooh.

My brother, indeed Ọlụ ọma Chukwu dị too much ebe anyị nọ.

May God bless umuigbo world wide

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:40pm On May 27, 2022
Tranquility4u:
Another treasure has been discovered! Thanks to Almighty Allah.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Ekealterego: 2:44pm On May 27, 2022
SlayerForever:
Ndi b'anyi come and see oooo grin

Igboid, kwem, Eastlink, Thicksharon123, Vintagepipes, 9Pluto, Bkayy, Ekealterego, Ebufa, izac82
I am sure IYC and INC will soon discover Ijaw people there in no distant time.
Alaigbo is blessed on a good day.

16 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:44pm On May 27, 2022
Don’t know if anyone else is as angry as i am at all that precious gas that is wasting! It’s been flaring for days now, and besides the damage being done to the environment, so far millions of dollars has been wasted before our very eyes in a state that could do with the money to fix its schools, hospitals, roads, and needs employment for thousands of its youths!

14 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Supremos: 2:51pm On May 27, 2022
Imo
Anambra
Enugu, are all wotoporously gassified.

Imo
Abia
Anamabra, are all wotoporously Oilfield

We are bamed, we're wogged.

We're kpokponkiously carried.

More international bargaining chip.

Europe will be very much interested.

What will hit Nigeria after 2023, won't be funny

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by AfricanColumbus: 2:51pm On May 27, 2022
Reserved.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Igboid: 2:51pm On May 27, 2022
Very good bargaining chip in our quest for Biafra of only Igbos.
And a knife straight to the heart of the "Awa Oyel" and "Ibo want Awa Oyel" people. This news go pain them more.

We should discover more.
Enugu, Abia(North ie Umunneochi/Isuikwuato) Ebonyi and Imo(Okigwe) all forming part of the Okigwe highlands are all sitting on humongous amount of shale oil.

The future of Igboland is really bright.
Chukwu reserved the best for the last.

17 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by SlayerForever: 2:53pm On May 27, 2022
Ekealterego:

11 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by SlayerForever: 2:54pm On May 27, 2022
Sergio104:

E shock me ooh.

My brother, indeed Ọlụ ọma Chukwu dị too much ebe anyị nọ.

May God bless umuigbo world wide

I swearrrrrrrr

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Golan007: 2:54pm On May 27, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

At 1,200 feet? NOSDRA has confirmed it is indeed natural gas.

The dimension even appears exaggerated.

That rig cannot do 300 metres.
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2022
Sergio104:
cool

The blessed land with good people.

May God bless igboland.

Our untapped resources will surely boom at the right time for the good standard of our kids yet unborn.
Abum ezigbo nwafor igbo
Igbo Amaka cool
OK
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by OFFICIAL336: 2:57pm On May 27, 2022
SlayerForever:
After they called us barren, now God has blessed us with a child of our own. Praiseeeeee the Lord!
IMO gas is currently powering Lagos. Anambra has the largest onshore gas reserve in the country.

We already have a child of our own since.

16 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 27, 2022
belive me it altomatically belongs to the govment

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by FallenShitHole: 2:59pm On May 27, 2022
zuchyblink:
Alaigbo is by far the richest enclave in Nigeria by natural resources due to the huge gas,oil,coal and palm oil in our land.
Ala Igbo has the largest oil deposit as well as gas deposit in nigeria. Most of Rivers state and Delta state oil deposits are on Igboland. Reason why they ceded some parts of Igbo lands to other states.

22 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by FallenShitHole: 3:02pm On May 27, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

IMO gas is currently powering Lagos. Anambra has the largest onshore gas reserve in the country.

We already have a child of our own since.
Anambra has quite a lot, but the largest gas reserve is in Obi Igbo, in Igbo land, Rivers state.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by MosheDayan: 3:04pm On May 27, 2022
zuchyblink:
we are/were never barren,the barren story was just pure propaganda to discourage non igbos from merging with Igbos in any course
After they divided Igbos, created a situation were Igbos would deny their Igboness, carved out Igbo areas rich in natural resources so as to always tell us how Ondo's oil is more that the oil in the SE combined. When we know the oil in ondo belongs to someone else. Continually tell us to leave with our "5 eastern states". And how we don't have access to sea, now this has clearly debunked all those propaganda done by the sons and daughters of the fallen angels grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Sergio104(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2022
Lalasticlala mynd44.....fp worthy

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by mbos: 3:08pm On May 27, 2022
Sergio104:

Have few questions to ask (all learning).

Can the deposit of coal affect the type of gas at a reservoir??.

Least I know, catenations of hydrogen-carbon determine the type of gas and the most complete form to attain is butane.

So please how can coal deposit affect the type of gas to be deposited??
never mind him just a mixture of gases underpressure
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:10pm On May 27, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Ala Igbo has the largest oil deposit as well as gas deposit in nigeria. Most of Rivers state and Delta state oil deposits are on Igboland. Reason why they ceded some parts of Igbo lands to other states.

Spot on! Like my LGA ONELGA in Rivers State!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by 00FFT00(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2022
Golan007:

The dimension even appears exaggerated.

That rig cannot do 300 metres.

Why can't you celebrate a positive occurrence for once. Must everything good only happen in Yorubaland?

12 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Multiplier7(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2022
Some south west people will come and tell us Enugu is in South South...that we should stop attaching to them 'By Force'....hahahahaha...

But we know ourselves sha! We have the info and documentation...what that will be coming out of Ebonyi state soon will shock many .

Who God has blessed, no man can curse!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Afonjakid: 3:15pm On May 27, 2022
Op, that's should be in emene.. how are you sure that it's pipeline supplying oil to the emene depot that they burst there
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by okeysoninv: 3:24pm On May 27, 2022
Afonjakid:
Op, that's should be in emene.. how are you sure that it's pipeline supplying oil to the emene depot that they burst there
pipeline that supplies gas hahahahaaha..did read you the depth of the deposit . Beside amorji Nike is not in emene, and emene Depot is not functioning.

14 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Kwem(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2022
SlayerForever:
Ndi b'anyi come and see oooo grin

Igboid, kwem, Eastlink, Thicksharon123, Vintagepipes, 9Pluto, Bkayy, Ekealterego, Ebufa, izac82, Eastlandx,
God bless Ala IGBO!!
Another heart warming discovery in IGBO land..
We have all...
Umu IGBO biko lebah anya n'akara ekwenti slayer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Afonjakid: 3:29pm On May 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
pipeline that supplies gas hahahahaaha..did read depth of the deposit . Beside amorji Nike is not in emene, and emene Depot is not functioning.
Ok.. just wanted to be sure so that we don't get our hopes so high and get disappointed at the end. I pray and hope it comes out as natural gas deposits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Translation:

It is by night time people will realise the magnitude of this.

This is happening at our work site. We didn't put fire to the gas.

This is happening right now. We were drilling for water but got gas instead. I can't say if it's cooking gas but cooking gas shouldn't be burning this intensely. Even the fire service is struggling to put it off. You can see that another tanker has come to support them as the fire service's water has long run out. The fire is too much. This is happening just now at Caritas University. They surveyed the area and said there will be water. But this is what we're seeing instead.

Why would you want to put the flame off? Better it's left burning until relevant authorities secure and cap it. It's not friendly to release natural gas directly into the environment.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Kwem(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2022
Sergio104:
Lalasticlala mynd44.....fp worthy
you're dreaming..

This can never be fp material.
It doesn't have contents to bash the great IGBOS..

Sir chill..

13 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by gidgiddy: 3:33pm On May 27, 2022
Ekealterego:

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Golan007: 3:40pm On May 27, 2022
00FFT00:

Why can't celebrate a positive occurrence for once. Must everything good only happen in Yorubaland?

We like the truth and not exaggeration.

Totally unnecessary.
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Kwem(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2022
Ekealterego:

Ijaw man married an igala wowan so they were the ones that founded that community nothing like IGBO land there, this is purely ijaw land..

Since yesterday I've been getting lots of heartwarming news in ALA IGBO..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Multiplier7(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2022
Thinking oit loud how they will cook up stories to match their imagination:

In 1501, Muhammed travelled to Oduduwa kingdom, and both meet the cousins of Efik and ibibio clans. It resulted them travelling to Ijaw land for greener pasture. The unfortunate happened. War broke out which resulted to both Muhamed and Oduduwa to travel all the way to Eastern region which is currently the Enugu community. They deposited waste in the said area which resulted to the Gas deposit. Therefore, the arra belongs to the North East and Core South Western area of the country!

My people i no try?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Approved N143bn For Fuel Subsidy In 2015 Budget / Zamfara To Employ Ex-Bandits To Combat Killings And Kidnapping / Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.