Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) (11927 Views)

BREAKING:Labour Party Senatorial Candidate,5 Others Killed In Enugu(Pix & video) / PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / How Nigeria ‘Accidentally’ Discovered 206trn Cubic Feet Gas Reserve – Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Multiplier7(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2022
Thinking out loud how they will cook up stories to match their imagination:

In 1501, Muhammed travelled to Oduduwa kingdom, and both meet the cousins of Efik and ibibio clans. It resulted them travelling to Ijaw land for greener pasture. The unfortunate happened. War broke out which resulted to both Muhamed and Oduduwa to travel all the way to Eastern region which is currently the Enugu community. They deposited waste in the said area which resulted to the Gas deposit. Therefore, the area belongs to the North East and Core South Western area of the country!

My people i no try? grin

Fear these people we share country with, they can do and undo just for them to feel good so far igbo is concerned

16 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Supremos: 3:56pm On May 27, 2022
Afonjakid:
Op, that's should be in emene.. how are you sure that it's pipeline supplying oil to the emene depot that they burst there
A prove that your education is a total waste.

1.How are you sure that it's not a pipeline?.
Who digs the ground 1,200m, just to bury a pipeline?. There's absolutely no way anyone is burying a pipeline 1,200m below the earth surface.

2..... Pipeline supplying oil to the emene depot.
This is absolutely madness. We're discussing about gas which I belief you must have seen been flared and ferrously burning for days now. What brought crude oil into our discussion?. What you saw on the video, does it look like oil?.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by MideMrPossible: 3:57pm On May 27, 2022
Nigeria is rich in natural resources but we are too backward and poor to manage and maintain them.

Imagine such a huge natural gas while we import gas from abroad and a kg being sold as much as 700 naira...

Check my regenerative system of bird production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBgH4htl5HY

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Supremos: 3:58pm On May 27, 2022
Kwem:
you're dreaming..

This can never be fp material.
It doesn't have contents to bash the great IGBOS..

Sir chill..
Buahhahaahaha. You're right. We already know, any news that bashes Ndigbo, finds itself on front page within split seconds

12 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Supremos: 4:01pm On May 27, 2022
Multiplier7:
Thinking out loud how they will cook up stories to match their imagination:

In 1501, Muhammed travelled to Oduduwa kingdom, and both meet the cousins of Efik and ibibio clans. It resulted them travelling to Ijaw land for greener pasture. The unfortunate happened. War broke out which resulted to both Muhamed and Oduduwa to travel all the way to Eastern region which is currently the Enugu community. They deposited waste in the said area which resulted to the Gas deposit. Therefore, the arra belongs to the North East and Core South Western area of the country!

My people i no try? grin

Fear these people we share country with, they can do and undo just for them to feel good so far igbo is concerned
Man I wouldn't be surprised if they cook such story and pressure the media to start a campaign of how Enugu is Yorubaland, or North or even Ijaw

10 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Afonjakid: 4:12pm On May 27, 2022
Supremos:
[s]A prove that your education is a total waste.

1.How are you sure that it's not a pipeline?.
Who digs the ground 1,200m, just to bury a pipeline?. There's absolutely no way anyone is burying a pipeline 1,200m below the earth surface.

2..... Pipeline supplying oil to the emene depot.
This is absolutely madness. We're discussing about gas which I belief you must have seen been flared and ferrously burning for days now. What brought crude oil into our discussion?. What you saw on the video, does it look like oil?.
[/s]

You are not smart, if you are you would have known that pipelines are even buried beneath oceans and seas to transport oil talk more of burying it very deep into the ground. People can go as far burying pipelines very deep into the earth for security reasons.

I never said crude oil, the pipeline that leads to emene depot is used to transport refined crude products to Enugu. It can be anything including fuel or cooking gas even diesel
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Sergio104(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2022
Afonjakid:

You are not smart, if you are you would have known that pipelines are even buried beneath oceans and seas to transport oil talk more of burying it very deep into the ground. People can go as far burying pipelines very deep into the earth for security reasons.

I never said crude oil, the pipeline that leads to emene depot is used to transport refined crude products to Enugu. It can be anything including fuel or cooking gas even diesel

Trying to make a point (you tried Sha)

But I call it a highly elated balderdash!!!!

Why not just accept you contradicted yourself and move on

For damn sake who puts pipeline at a distance beneath as Artesian basin (which is likely where the gas popped up since they were looking for ground water).

Nawa oh

Nawa for people oh

Outta here!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by twosquare(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2022
Fulani watching Igbo land now grin grin wink cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by majemuoluwa45075: 4:32pm On May 27, 2022
Ndi b'anyi come and see oooo Igboid, kwem, Eastlink, Thicksharon123, Vintagepipes, 9Pluto, Bkayy, Ekealterego, Ebufa, izac82, Eastlandx,

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 27, 2022
vanunu:
It may be methane gas, since coal is abundant in Enugu.
Ignorance is powerful. Methane is the natural gas now Mr. Natural gas is 90% methane

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:38pm On May 27, 2022
unclejb2:
don't worry. We have something to negotiate on the international space. Foreign players want something to hold onto... Now they have it. Meanwhile oil is becoming obsolete and gas is the main thing now. Ask Europe and Russia

Make we see how you go pipe the gas from your landlocked Biafra

We take 40% or you follow North route .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by chigator2: 4:41pm On May 27, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Make we see how you go pipe the gas from your landlocked Biafra

We take 40% or you follow North route .

You are a silly fellow. Biafra is leaving this contraption for good. Less irrelevant mouths to feed the better. Ingrates, go and make biogas with your poop or cow poop. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by okeysoninv: 4:44pm On May 27, 2022
Afonjakid:

I urge you from refrain from unnecessary argument in Field you knew nothing about.. your not a geologist neither a petroleum engineer. What you saw there is natural gas . Not a Burst pipeline. Talking from professional view.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by lastmessenger: 4:44pm On May 27, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

At 1,200 feet? NOSDRA has confirmed it is indeed natural gas.
nice one. Enugu is in the hand of God. But let me also say that you don't dig 1200feet when searching for water. That's too deep.
Again Enugu is in the hand of God.
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Afonjakid: 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
Sergio104:

[s]
Trying to make a point (you tried Sha)

But I call it a highly elated balderdash!!!!

Why not just accept you contradicted yourself and move on

For damn sake who puts pipeline at a distance beneath as Artesian basin (which is likely where the gas popped up since they were looking for ground water).

Nawa oh

Nawa for people oh

Outta here!!!![/s]
Rest Oga, you could have first passed your message without spewing the insults.

Look at the way the first dude I responded to passed his own message without insult.

I be Enugu guy, maybe you are thinking I'm not happy or what.. I just wanted to be sure that it's not what I was thinking.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 27, 2022
Afonjakid:

Cooking gas has never been transported through pipeline in Nigeria. It seems you have little knowledge Nigerian gas value chain.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Afonjakid: 4:50pm On May 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
I urge you from refrain from unnecessary argument in Field you knew nothing about.. your not a geologist neither a petroleum engineer. What you saw there is natural gas . Not a Burst pipeline. Talking from professional view.
I never said I was. It's not my field. I'm a network engineer. my knowledge here is limited.
It's just the way the guy responded with insults

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Afonjakid: 4:50pm On May 27, 2022
MyFlair:

Cooking gas has never been transported through pipeline in Nigeria. It seems you have little knowledge Nigerian gas value chain.

Thanks man
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:54pm On May 27, 2022
chigator2:

You are a silly fellow. Biafra is leaving this contraption for good. Less irrelevant mouths to feed the better. Ingrates, go and make biogas with your poop or cow poop. grin grin

See this ingrate.

Well if there is anyone celebrating this discovery it is the ND.

Now you guys can stop trying to annex us fif our oil.

But know that you will pay top premium to us if you intend to pipe the gas through our ports .

Landlocked sewer rats
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by limeta(f): 5:01pm On May 27, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Translation:

It is by night time people will realise the magnitude of this.

This is happening at our work site. We didn't put fire to the gas.

This is happening right now. We were drilling for water but got gas instead. I can't say if it's cooking gas but cooking gas shouldn't be burning this intensely. Even the fire service is struggling to put it off. You can see that another tanker has come to support them as the fire service's water has long run out. The fire is too much. This is happening just now at Caritas University. They surveyed the area and said there will be water. But this is what we're seeing instead.

You call that i see fire service
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by FallenShitHole: 5:08pm On May 27, 2022
Multiplier7:
Thinking oit loud how they will cook up stories to match their imagination:

In 1501, Muhammed travelled to Oduduwa kingdom, and both meet the cousins of Efik and ibibio clans. It resulted them travelling to Ijaw land for greener pasture. The unfortunate happened. War broke out which resulted to both Muhamed and Oduduwa to travel all the way to Eastern region which is currently the Enugu community. They deposited waste in the said area which resulted to the Gas deposit. Therefore, the arra belongs to the North East and Core South Western area of the country!

My people i no try?

You try oo!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Sergio104(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2022
Afonjakid:

Rest Oga, you could have first passed your message without spewing the insults.

Look at the way the first dude I responded to passed his own message without insult.

I be Enugu guy, maybe you are thinking I'm not happy or what.. I just wanted to be sure that it's not what I was thinking.

Sorry bro, please sorry for my cold word.

But actually, the depth clearly shows it's not pipeline.

Mineral resources can percolate in the place of ground water on a favourable condition...... especially at depth immediately after the impermeable rock(Artesian basin)

Please sorry for the cold word

One love

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Sergio104(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

See this ingrate.

But know that you will pay top premium to us if you intend to pipe the gas through our ports .

Landlocked sewer rats

Let's not stoop low man.

I bet you, you can't stand it

Just jejely move on.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by zuchyblink(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

See this ingrate.

Landlocked sewer rats
another lie that have been debunked over and over again. South East has access to the sea, Igboland in SE/SS is not landlocked. The Nigerian state has no right to determine the territory of the Igbos. The colonial and precolonial Igbo map is the only valid map to determine Igbo territories if we are to go to International Court of Justice. SS/SE creation is less than 30 years old and Igbo ethnic is over 2000 yrs. Na we go tell FG our territory not the order way round.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Temptee101(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2022
Afonjakid:

Stop embarrassing yourself boy

How can a pipeline used in transporting petrol be also used for transporting liquefied natural gas?

Besides that depot has been in comatose for years now
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Afonjakid: 5:41pm On May 27, 2022
Sergio104:

Sorry bro, please sorry for my cold word.

But actually, the depth clearly shows it's not pipeline.

Mineral resources can percolate in the place of ground water on a favourable condition...... especially at depth immediately after the impermeable rock(Artesian basin)

Please sorry for the cold word

One love
No issue man..

Nobody knows it all..
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Afonjakid: 5:43pm On May 27, 2022
Temptee101:

Stop embarrassing yourself boy

How can a pipeline used in transporting petrol be also used for transporting liquefied natural gas?

Besides that depot has been in comatose for years now

Thanks old man. Nairaland is a faceless forum.

Anyone can collect insult including from those they are far better off in real life
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:46pm On May 27, 2022
zuchyblink:
another lie that have been debunked over and over again. South East has access to the sea, Igboland in SE/SS is not landlocked. The Nigerian state has no right to determine the territory of the Igbos. The colonial and precolonial Igbo map is the only valid map to determine Igbo territories if we are to go to International Court of Justice. SS/SE creation is less than 30 years old and Igbo ethnic is over 2000 yrs. Na we go tell FG our territory not the order way round.

Which sea?

Onitsha nah sea front abi?

Or you wan claim bonny as usual
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by franchasofficia: 6:06pm On May 27, 2022
The rest of Nigerians should tread cautiously because if these continuous political marginalization of Igbos in Nigeria continue as it is, the Igbo political elites who have been keeping shut about Biafra secession will start lending their voices and before you know it the agitation will gain more genuine, solid momentum that will be globally recognized and boom Nigeria will divide before greedy Nigerians eyes.

I know many would say Igbos have the highest investments outside Igbo land, but it can be forfeited and mind you, an empty structure without activities will definitely become useless with time.

And for those that always mock Igbos that Igbo land is barren, Igbo land is landlocked, Igbo land is this and that, let me tell you, Southeast is almost like Russia even with small land mass.

Southeast have coal just like Russia.

Southeast have crude oil just like Russia.

Southeast have natural gas just like Russia.

Now imagine a small population of Southeast people with their entrepreneurial and craftmanship having their own country filled with valuable natural resources, especially natural gas that's about to take over from crude oil, that means the growth will be astronomical if you add the love and passion every Igbo person have for Biafra.

It takes North and Southwest and Northcentral nothing to allow fairness and equity reign in Nigerian politics and allow Southeast people feel a sense of belonging in Nigeria but if they feel its all about politics, when it will happen nobody should blame the marginalized people for seeking for a better option to survive and decide their own future

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by chigator2: 6:11pm On May 27, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

See this ingrate.

Landlocked sewer rats

What good is anything in the hands of docile folks.

Last time I checked, no one is an ND person, represent your sef and family first, before trying to generalist others into your flimsy narrative.
Re: Breaking!!! Natural Gas Accidentally Discovered In Enugu (Pix, Video) by Supremos: 6:12pm On May 27, 2022
Afonjakid:

you're still being unperturbly s*LLY. Do you know how deep 1,200m is?. Which equipment are you going to use to do the digging that will accommodate large diameter pipes that conveys petroleum products?.
Yours is a waste of education

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser / 2 Lagos Ports Control 65% Of Nation’s Import Cargo — NPA / Reps Threaten To Order Okonjo-iweala's Arrest Over Police Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.