Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories (24671 Views)

Check Out These Stunning Pictures Of Clairemac School Pupils On Their New Unifor / Is This OAU Or Harvard University? See Stunning Pictures From OAU / Governor Amosun Gives 11 Exercise Books & N5000 To Best Student On Children Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by nick50(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2022
They should change the children's day to yahoo yahoo day cos most of our children are more bothered on how to make quick money
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Danwakae(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:
Here are some beautiful pictures of 2022 children's day celebration

I remember how exciting children's day used to be in those days.

All the schools in my local government will troop out for the panoply with different spectacular display.

No one is even talking about the event this year.

Children's Day is a commemorative date celebrated annually in honor of children, whose date of observance varies by country. In 1925, International Children's Day was first proclaimed in Geneva during the World Conference on Child Welfare.

Command Children School...The best
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Lamasta(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2022
Children are our future
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Vincyman: 6:32pm On May 27, 2022
And you na leader of wettin? grin grin
Same phrase used in deceiving us
Onyi22:
Leaders of tomorrow
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by dreofGod(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:
It appears Nowadays children are not too bothered with such things anymore
That's because the adults that should support and celebrate them are busy talking about primaries, politicians and 2023. God bless all the children.
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by shortIGBOman: 6:32pm On May 27, 2022
Mide3367:
My aviation dream started on may 27th, 2005 when my then primary school, sabis nur and pry school took us on an excursion to the airport. Since then, i never look back on aviation. Now living my dream. Glory be to God

Na Condemn Iron business you dey do now? I'm just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by achi4u(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2022
Na my children remind me say today na 27th May.cheesy
Me wey the economy don show shege

2 Likes

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2022
Happy children"s day to all the Nairaland mumu putin arselickers. Una brain dey as immatured as that of imbecilic kids........

1 Like

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Angelfrost(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2022
Lovely pictures!

Happy Children's day to all our kids!

May they grow to be far better and more responsible than their parents, teachers, and mentors.

1 Like

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
Please someone should bless me with 1k for TP to go and husstle picture at a children's Party tomorrow..

I am an upcoming photographer. Abeg

Zen..ith

Thank u
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Nonexisting: 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
Happy children's day to majority of nairalanders. Na children full here.

1 Like

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Sukkyy2010: 6:46pm On May 27, 2022
See how innocent they all look but in 10yr time they don dey fvck they don dey pleep sad

1 Like

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by carl90(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2022
Leaders of today ! My dear children,don't wait till tomorrow to lead. Lead from where you are. Happy children's day .

1 Like

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by lexy2014: 6:48pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:

How do u want the children to be bothered about children's day? It's not their fault. Do u expect chdren to organise march past for themselves when d only thing buhari & other governors are bothered about right now is politics?

By the way, where were these pictures taken?

1 Like

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by olulove(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2022
We're all children by default in one way or the other
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Bahamas95(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2022
Children don't have interest in these things anymore, they're now cowgirls/cowboys in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by harmony75: 6:53pm On May 27, 2022
Congratulations for another children's celebration this year I remember this day we must go for match pass just as in the pictures always very interesting with our school always 2nd or 3rd year I don't know who they reserve first positions for?! � If you don't iron your school uniforms before these day may 27th it must be well ironed� every students looking smart and fresh � this day is always fun for children. It is good to take the children out I see some local government in Lagos State organized party for the children in the local government areas � let's encourage the children it's continues on Sunday for a Thanksgiving ❤️�� for the children yay����
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by PericomaNwankwo: 6:53pm On May 27, 2022
Guys , did you know that the world is being threatened by population decrease We are on the third decade of increasing death rate with no increasing birth rate to compliment it. With this metric, Elon Musk even predicts that in the next year's, some countries will become extinct. For instance, the Japanese and Italian population have been decreasing by 1million person's per year for the past 10-13 years. If this goes on for the next 100 years, these countries indigenous population will become extinct. But with Nigeria's population increasing, I see mass emigration to fill the gaps in these countries. Guys, have more babies
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by QuietMynd: 6:54pm On May 27, 2022
Goksmann:
G
Keep advertising illegality.
When security agent grab you now.
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Emmyreal4(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2022
What are they celebrating
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by GoldenqueenC(f): 6:57pm On May 27, 2022
With children all over the world we are friends forever, happy birthday to those of us born on 27th may.

1 Like

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Traplord09: 6:58pm On May 27, 2022
dennegem:
future leaders of tomorrow

No vax what future do you hold for them

Is it nigerian dot that don't have a future for de people.

I pary SA make this kids no face waiting we da face from this old people
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Traplord09: 7:01pm On May 27, 2022
When de country don't have a future for them

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by kassano22(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2022
The babies are all grown up.
I remember those days children's day when my school won the first position in March past. On the eve children's day, I don wash my white socks and handgloves with my white Canvas. Chai life sweet oo as a child. Kids should be allowed to cherish these moments because you can only have it once in a lifetime.
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Sebocious(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2022
Danwakae:

Command Children School...The best
I can't agree less..Rep Command Children School, Calabar
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Petshopng: 7:25pm On May 27, 2022
This is very beautiful
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by HeavenVGate: 7:37pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:
Here are some beautiful pictures of 2022 children's day celebration

I remember how exciting children's day used to be in those days.

All the schools in my local government will troop out for the panoply with different spectacular display.

No one is even talking about the event this year.

Children's Day is a commemorative date celebrated annually in honor of children, whose date of observance varies by country. In 1925, International Children's Day was first proclaimed in Geneva during the World Conference on Child Welfare.
Wow shocked shocked shocked see my niece kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by remsonik(f): 7:59pm On May 27, 2022
nickyj19:
HAPPY CHILDREN DAY TO ALL MY UNBORN CHILDREN DADDY LOVES YOU BUT MUMMY IS NOT READY cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Mummy is ready kids, it's daddy that is not ready yet just delaying me from having you since

2 Likes

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Pacesetter123(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:
Wow!! Those Oron children look so cute and innocent.
God bless all of them!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aruna Kadiri Visits Turkey Over Arrest Of Nigerian Students (Photos) / Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student / Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.