Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student (24678 Views)

Africa CAN'T Forget When Europe Caged Its Children Like Monkeys / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by InfoGuru118: 9:56am On Mar 11
One of the kidnapped students from Kuriga in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State who escaped, Mustapha Abubakar, has narrated his ordeal in the hands of their captors, saying he stealthily hid in a shrub like a snake while they were moved by the bandits and escaped.

Abubakar was among the about 280 schoolchildren kidnapped, but he and 27 others were able to return to their respective families.

It was reported that the kidnapped children, both males and females, were between the ages of 5 and 18.

Speaking in an interview with the BBC Hausa monitored in Kaduna on Monday, Mustapha Abubakar explained that the bandits moved the children like a herd of cows.

We trekked in the bush; sometimes we crawled. We were so thirsty that some of the girls were becoming weak and falling down due to tiredness. The bandits were lifting them up and putting some of them on motorcycles.”

“Afterwards, we reached a big river, where we drank water and continued trekking. There was a plane that hovered above us. That was when the bandits ordered us to remove one of our clothes and lie down.”

Even the bandits were exhausted. They had no food and were eating leaves and wild fruits. They gave us nothing to eat.”

While we were moving, I noticed a shrub that was brown in colour, like my trouser. I hid inside and crawled like a snake. I was there until it was completely silent before I came out and headed to the bush.

“I later met an old man who had difficulty walking. I asked him the pathway to the main road or any close place so that I could get water to drink.”

“I had a marathon race. I was exhausted, but I pushed on, as evening time was approaching. I later arrived at Gayan, a community near us, and that was how I eventually escaped,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/kaduna-abduction-bandits-moved-children-like-herd-of-cows-how-i-escaped-student/amp/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by fipy: 10:10am On Mar 11
Are theses bandits spirits ?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Lavor234: 10:53am On Mar 11
Imagine, 5 year old children, kai the poor of Northern Nigeria are really pawns in their insatiable gluttonous lust for power

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Blaqbea: 11:34am On Mar 11
Bandits don turn North to zoo
Come at anything, and there operation will still be successful

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Bigseven(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11
Wining war against terrorism in Nigeria is a mirage because there’s no uniformity in approach to every terrorist group.
IPOB in peaceful protests agitating for sovereignty were declared a terrorist group and man hunt was launch to exterminate and disintegrate the group. Since then, different operations were launch with full energy.
On the other hand, Bandits, fulani militia and unknown gun men who’s aim is not known but solely kill civilians both religions though largely Christian are been pampered, integrated into the society in the name of being repented. The military operations launch is not offensive as the other side (ipob)
If we must win this war, we must give same energy and approach to the enemies of peace otherwise, our large budget on insecurity will be a waste of resources. Called a spade a spade and order shoot at sight or declare kill at sight any terror groups. Nigeria is too small to say you are looking for the location of terror groups when they video themselves, making calls, placing demands on farmers to pay protection money and harvesting money. Nigerian Govt is not just serious or someone is benefiting largely. ewwwww

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Gadafii: 12:24pm On Mar 11
Tinubu will handle the economy, shetima will handle security 😂😂

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by richiemcgold: 1:08pm On Mar 11
That's a hell of terrible experience for those innocent kids. cry cry cry
... and this is happening in Nigeria at a time other nations are grooming their kids to become genius of tomorrow.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Skillsnigeria: 1:58pm On Mar 11
Hmmm
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by CalabarPikin: 1:59pm On Mar 11
God help my beloved country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Lovenorth: 1:59pm On Mar 11
Tinubu is a disgrace to the cornTry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Okijajuju1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11
You call it kidnapping..

I call it Annual Field Trip for Northern Kids.. Where they learn how to herd cattles, ride Okada and shoot guns.

Must be fun seeing as many of the "Freed" Ones always want to go back.

20 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Godstiger(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11
Backward north

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by adigun3127: 2:00pm On Mar 11
Na lie no bandits for north na family business

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by DropsMic(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11
GEJ TEMPLATE ACTIVATED grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by specialmati(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11
grin grin grin grin grin grin so how is this news.so people now monitor other people's family business abi

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by marlow1962(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11
Lol
When their clone said "it easier to control sheep's and cows more than Nigerians" so in other to move them, you have to convert them to cows grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by We4all: 2:01pm On Mar 11
A plane was hovering above them, but they still went away with over 200 kids. Nigeria is a joke.

30 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by AmakaTips2: 2:01pm On Mar 11
This people are really Monster's

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by JooEeL(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11
Yet Nigerian army is going to kill people in the east in the name of ipob?

I dont get these people at all. I have never heard of ipob kidnapping children or a bus of kidnapped victims or something.

Anyways...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by DeZoro(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11
Government knows the people sponsoring this devils. Let them shame the sponsors and see if there won't be a stop to this madness

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by slivertongue: 2:02pm On Mar 11
handiwork of some northern elites

10 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Blackfire(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11
grin

By the time this monster you folks imported in 2013/2014 will devour the whole North it will be child's play

As for now the North is peaceful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Noniblaq(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11
The country is not for the weak o. Goliath fit no survive more than 8 minutes for Nigeria. Life too hard, we the citizens need to come together and help our selves o, that is why we are giving out shirts to Abuja residents at peanut. See my thread for more info.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by DiskJokeyManic: 2:03pm On Mar 11
B
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Mar 11
fipy:
Are theses bandits spirits ?

in the eyes of the government and its security agencies, yes they are.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by ivandragon: 2:05pm On Mar 11
Hmm...

When sane Nigerians say the governments at all levels need to do more on insecurity, some miscreants would be saying trash and defending nonsense.

FG, revamp the security network.

Withdraw security personnel from ALL non-elected and non-security related persons. If you want security as an individual, hire private security guards. Redistribute security personnel to where they are really needed and not as errand bullies of the rich.

Massively deploy drones. Each state should have at least 3 drones that can be quickly deployed at any time in all weather.

Develop KPIs for each security sector/area.

Reorganise the recruitment process for security agencies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by melodyogonna(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11
Man kidnapping school children is really low

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Streetdoctor: 2:05pm On Mar 11
Law of Karma is at play right now. When Tinubu and Co were disturbing GEJ govt with propaganda and all sorts of rubbish, he didn't know that his own pay day will come.

12 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Primusinterpares(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11
This is clearly an organized crime with the government backing

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by 43Ronin: 2:06pm On Mar 11
Na wa oo. Tinubu needs to leave that place asap cos the curse of Karma is following him brutally. He's a bad omen and nothing good will come out of his maladministration

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by derecho(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11
Check those bandits well, you'd see they are islamists.
El-rufai sabi dem well

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation / ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport / Did You Go For Another Bachelors Degree After Your BSc? Pls Share Your Story!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.