Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide (31206 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasted For Posting Fake Pdp Campaign Rally Pictures / Babagana Zulum Bans NGOs From Intervening In Newly Resettled Communities / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by saints2(f): 3:09pm On May 27, 2022
I. Hope. So
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by Lagosfinder(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2022
Jkk
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by Foolishbuhari: 3:12pm On May 27, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
Peter Obi ran arguably the best election campaign in Anambra (still) as far back as 2003.

"Are we cursed or are we the cause?"

I was a kid back then, but it was so good it reverberated everywhere...and everyone bought it.

The people bought it, and the people voted him in even though he ran under an almost unknown party, in a state that was firmly under PDP's grasp.

...and what is happening now, 20 years later, is almost what played out back then.

Reason he ran under APGA.

PDP didn't see him coming, and they've not been able to get back the state since then.

I see people talking about how Nigeria is a two-party state and no one can win if they're not in PDP or APC...and I don't know if it's just plain ignorance or selective dishonesty.

First, Nigeria doesn't run a party system in the true sense of the term.

Both APC and PDP are really from the same family, recycling the same set of politicians from the same pool. So there's nothing like party...there's just interests and structure.

Before 2014, APC as a party was not existing. It was mostly just PDP and a bunch of upcoming parties (yes, I'll call them upcoming. I don't know why we're acting like we have forgotten.

Three parties came together and formed APC to give them structure...and at the same time, they pulled some big names from PDP, weakening PDP's structure.

Then they ran one of the best opposition campaigns so far in our history...and they produced a President in less than two years of formation.

Like I said, I don't know if it's ignorance or selective dishonesty, or just sheer stupidity... that is making some of us believe "Peter Obi's political career is finished" and "he can't win outside the two parties" just because he left the PDP.

First of all, Peter Obi has always ran personality campaigns. To him, the party is just a vehicle...and he's always loyal, once you don't play any funny tricks.

He ran one in 2003 with APGA, and won. He was the one that gave APGA the current structure it has.

PDP was always supposed to be a vehicle to get him to where he needed to be, and he was willing to serve if that was what it takes. For him to leave now, he's a victim of politricks, and they played a card he didn't consider fair.

But his leaving has driven PDP back to 2015 when they lost the people's backing...cos they just lost it again.

He only needs to form a powerful alliance, and draw more big names from both APC and PDP...and boom, Nigeria becomes a three-party state. This would also give him the structure he needs.

But structure or no structure, if Nigerians come out to vote en masse, we can elect who we want to elect.

Nigeria's youths alone represent about 40m of our 200m population. The last two elections didn't even see a total of 40m voter turnout.

If we give Peter 40m votes, it can win him the election. And even if it's stolen from him...Peter is not exactly new to the courts. He has reclaimed his stolen mandate twice...from PDP. You really think he'll allow them steal it again?

...and if you think Peter Obi can't sponsor his own election campaign comfortably, then you obviously do not know this man well enough.

Anyways, my entire point is. If you do not want Peter Obi to win, that's okay. It's cool. Just chest your bias and say so already. Just stop spreading the false narratives as a faux Peter Obi supporter.

It's obvious Nigeria is not ready to fix itself. Some of us are ready to put up a good fight. It's either you're with us, or you're not. But don't claim to be with us and at the same time trying to demoralise us.

Respect your manhood.

You have made utmost sense! God bless you. Peter Obi is my party! Wherever he goes, I go!

1 Like

Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by specialmati(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
Peter Obi ran arguably the best election campaign in Anambra (still) as far back as 2003.

I was a kid back then, but it was so good it reverberated everywhere...and everyone bought it.

The people bought it, and the people voted him in even though he ran under an almost unknown party, in a state that was firmly under PDP's grasp.

...and what is happening now, 20 years later, is almost what played out back then.

PDP didn't see him coming, and they've not been able to get back the state since then.

I see people talking about how Nigeria is a two-party state and no one can win if they're not in PDP or APC...and I don't know if it's just plain ignorance or selective dishonesty.

Both APC and PDP are really from the same family, recycling the same set of politicians from the same pool. So there's nothing like party...there's just interests and structure.

Before 2014, APC as a party was not existing. It was mostly just PDP and a bunch of upcoming parties (yes, I'll call them upcoming. I don't know why we're acting like we have forgotten.

Three parties came together and formed APC to give them structure...and at the same time, they pulled some big names from PDP, weakening PDP's structure.

Then they ran one of the best opposition campaigns so far in our history...and they produced a President in less than two years of formation.

Like I said, I don't know if it's ignorance or selective dishonesty, or just sheer stupidity... that is making some of us believe "Peter Obi's political career is finished" and "he can't win outside the two parties" just because he left the PDP.

First of all, Peter Obi has always ran personality campaigns. To him, the party is just a vehicle...and he's always loyal, once you don't play any funny tricks.

He ran one in 2003 with APGA, and won. He was the one that gave APGA the current structure it has.

PDP was always supposed to be a vehicle to get him to where he needed to be, and he was willing to serve if that was what it takes. For him to leave now, he's a victim of politricks, and they played a card he didn't consider fair.

But his leaving has driven PDP back to 2015 when they lost the people's backing...cos they just lost it again.

He only needs to form a powerful alliance, and draw more big names from both APC and PDP...and boom, Nigeria becomes a three-party state. This would also give him the structure he needs.

But structure or no structure, if Nigerians come out to vote en masse, we can elect who we want to elect.

Nigeria's youths alone represent about 40m of our 200m population. The last two elections didn't even see a total of 40m voter turnout.

If we give Peter 40m votes, it can win him the election. And even if it's stolen from him...Peter is not exactly new to the courts. He has reclaimed his stolen mandate twice...from PDP. You really think he'll allow them steal it again?

...and if you think Peter Obi can't sponsor his own election campaign comfortably, then you obviously do not know this man well enough.

Anyways, my entire point is. If you do not want Peter Obi to win, that's okay. It's cool. Just chest your bias and say so already. Just stop spreading the false narratives as a faux Peter Obi supporter.

It's obvious Nigeria is not ready to fix itself. Some of us are ready to put up a good fight. It's either you're with us, or you're not. But don't claim to be with us and at the same time trying to demoralise us.

Respect your manhood.
cool cool cool its a pity the youth are supporting old generational thieves

1 Like

Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by Talawaka: 3:14pm On May 27, 2022
24 hours is still a long time in politics.
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by jiz: 3:20pm On May 27, 2022
Trust PDP at your own risk !
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by Svoboda(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Respect your manhood.

The major problem is that there's so much hype about Peter Obi, and whereas he is a staunch member of the establishment. I'd have singled him out as a shining light if, in his 8 years as gov he had conducted a single transparent and credible lga election in anambra state.
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 27, 2022
LegendHero:
I think maybe they held parallel primaries.

The video where Banky W was being celebrated could be their own parallel primaries, I might be wrong.

Probably the other faction did theirs and now it’s left for INEC to confirm which one they will recognize.
If there was a parallel election then banky w name would not be in the result sheet but someone else since its a different faction
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by wpadmin: 3:23pm On May 27, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Respect your manhood.

Registration for voters card is about to end. Do you think up to 20 million Nigerian youths have voters card?

1 Like

Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by rajiedreez: 3:25pm On May 27, 2022
Welcome to Nigerian Politics 101
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by aspabay(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2022
PDP and confusion are like 5&6
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by JooEeL(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2022
We are talking Yoruba nation, this one is talking Eti-Osa district?

These cows think we are joking! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by Mayng01(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2022
Intervening to siphon more funds from your wallet. Mumu, you go soon learn the hard way
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by ViceGovernor: 3:29pm On May 27, 2022
Nice one grin them go shift post for banky now he thinks naija politics is the same as entertainment industry cheesy
Ain't nobody joking here dude undecided
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by adioolayi(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2022
Why do you need the intervention of PDP leaders in a clean and clear voting exercise

It's all shades of bad doings at Wadata house...PDP will not change ..haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by NaijaCars4sale: 3:43pm On May 27, 2022
Too much confusion surrounding this primaries
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by ransomed: 3:49pm On May 27, 2022
A Leopard can never change its spots.
Papa Decieve Pikin. (PDP)
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On May 27, 2022
Banky W dey do primary for person backyard
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by ken045501: 4:16pm On May 27, 2022
Results are not fake . Banky should Goan rest
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by Druss(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2022
I know Sam. He is not the kind to do the crap that individual said in the opening post. PDP has mega issues.
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by Okoroawusa: 4:19pm On May 27, 2022
saxywale1:
Lol.

PDP. They are usually not smart with fraudulent activities unlike APC.
How does what you said now make sense?
Abeg face your PDP
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by juman(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2022
The aide seems to be suffering from madness. He lack what politics is all about.
There was election and result was out. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

He made mistake joining pdp. There was no way he could win a normal politician in his party.

He should move on.
He should join apga like abaribe and contest for something else.
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by HRMK: 5:02pm On May 27, 2022
mandate?bankyw is really funny!he asking people to assist him in fighting for his right is somehow surprising!he should be the one to defend his victory!NOT THE DELEGATES OR PARTY EXCO!!
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 27, 2022
They are chopping the music guy dry now! More chop, more consoling condolences of lies!
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by KillerCrocodile: 6:43pm On May 27, 2022
If this one win Election, he go decamp go APC..

He dey show for his face...
Re: Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide by Foreigna2: 7:04pm On May 27, 2022
The person who beat Banky was an executive in Shell for 17 years. Banky no fit get that kind money for him life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu / Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.