Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms (53588 Views)

Most Commonest HIV Symptoms To Be Aware About. / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 27, 2022
OP stop Googling your symptoms and go to a hospital.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by dennegem(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2022
go for medical test ASAP
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by zedegit: 8:07pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

i notice oral thrush some weeks ago, i stopped smoking cause i read it to be one of the cause, i do notice stomach rumbling sometimes too

i have used nystatin suspension but it not working and it finished

please anyone who had experience with oral thrush here, does it must mean HIV/AID symptoms

Help me o i can't think straight days ago, thinking it might be hiv

Lol. The only convincing test for hiv is HIV test. Don't stress yourself over nothing. Go and run a medical test.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

i notice oral thrush some weeks ago, i stopped smoking cause i read it to be one of the cause, i do notice stomach rumbling sometimes too

please anyone who had experience with oral thrush here, does it must mean HIV/AID symptoms

Oral thrust are mostly caused by fungi infection, might not even be hiv, except if you're experiencing other symptoms of hiv, when last you had it raw?,
If you're experiencing symptoms like swollen lymph nodes, rashes on skin, body ache, fever, basically flu like symptoms few week after exposure, then you should get tested

JUST GET TESTED..
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Foreigna2: 8:10pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:

through condom burst

You should have taken PDP asap.
Post-exposure prophylaxis.

Go to the hospital and do a test. They will take things up from there.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Kpengla(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

Immuno-suppression is not always a sign of HIV...maybe you drink heavily, maybe you don't eat properly. Exhaust all other options befor thinking the worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by smile14: 8:11pm On May 27, 2022
Channah1:
So you dread the disease this much but when they tell you people to stop it, you'll insult and bushit the person advising you.

No need to be afraid na since you knew it exist yet you keep diving raw into different holes.

I don't pity you guys at all. Una no dey hear word.
sharrap there saint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 27, 2022
You see u, if they say you should stop Smoking you won't hear, I just de wonder if this weed is a food or what
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by simplesearch: 8:15pm On May 27, 2022
When we advise you guys to turn to your life Over to God, and how such decision will change your life and save you from many heartaches, you all wouldn't just listen. Now you're caught a cage from where if you're not careful your life can be driven in a completely wrong direction far from your projection. Now you'll be forced to seek the God you've always run away from, something you could have done long ago with ease. May you find God's mercy as you humble yourself to seek him at your cross road.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Mandate2023: 8:15pm On May 27, 2022
Just go for test....oral thrush does not necessarily have to be hiv related

Nairaland will roast u
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by simplesearch: 8:16pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

When we advise you guys to turn to your life Over to God, and how such decision will change your life and save you from many heartaches, you all wouldn't just listen. Now you're caught in a cage from where if care is not taken, your life can be driven in a completely wrong direction far from your projection. Now you'll be forced to seek the God you've always run away from, something you could have done long ago with ease. May you find God's mercy as you humble yourself to seek him at your cross road.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 27, 2022
Oga carry 1k go lab go do test and know your status.

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by FireUpNow(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2022
Go and visit a doctor asap oo. Beware of unprofessional medical advice
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by pacificom: 8:18pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

See the Doctor asap, and stop self medication on a serious symptoms like that. Early diagnosis of a disease can safe life. Hurry !
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by nedekid: 8:22pm On May 27, 2022
Just go to lab and do a test to end your emotional suffering.
It takes just munites now unlike those days they will tell you to come 3-7 days for result.
It will suprise you that you are fine.

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 27, 2022
Go for test. Even if it is HIv, you are still safe cos those Novacare people treat it.

@Novacare, your attention is needed here
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by spencekat(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2022
Tumbulum:
Yes

It happened to somebody I know

Oral thrush= HIV 100%

O boy na joke o
Go hospital and get tested
If you joke like this,this poor boy come go buy rope hang himself,e good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by abokikhalifa: 8:28pm On May 27, 2022
edungene7:
baba u never free ooo until after three months way u go reconfirm that test u fit dey window period lolz

I'm fine bro, but i still bleeped a lady last week without a condom. It's unlike me.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by malkomchris: 8:28pm On May 27, 2022
Oga u don go climb ashawo
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by NovaCare: 8:32pm On May 27, 2022
Sir, please go for a HIV screening just to be sure. It is possible your smoking suppressed your immune system whereby the virus has taken a hold of your system.

Oral thrush is an early and common sign of HIV but it isn't limited to HIV alone as it could be a symptom of something else but to be double sure, the only way to go about it is to go for a test.

If it comes out positive, we will treat it effectively for you with our Colloidal Silver protocol. We have treated positive patients and in months, they came back negative after screening.

Colloidal silver with Nigella Sativa and other protocols will be used to wipe it off your system and it will go without recurrence.

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by donprinyo(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2022
Test is free everywhere
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by MoIbrahim: 8:39pm On May 27, 2022
Don't do things on your own. Don't just go to a lab and do HIV test. Please see infectious disease doctor in a teaching hospital and get evaluated.

manoflove22:
Help me guys

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by bjdon: 8:39pm On May 27, 2022
Just get yourself tested and take it from there. HIV is not the death sentence it was years ago. It just means a lifetime of medication, no different from High blood pressure.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Dirpetaner: 8:42pm On May 27, 2022
YOU HAVE ORAL THRUSH THEN STOMACH RUMBLING WHERE IS THE CONNECTION WITH HIV....you have mind hiv which kills more than hiv itself.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Dogi1(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2022
Oga go and brush your mouth twice a day and stop letting your mind to disturb you.

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

bro its HIV
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by zakkxx: 8:46pm On May 27, 2022
You must repent by force! Nonsense I no pity u ooo; stop fornication u say no. If u like no go do test, de ask us useless question for here! Oga hiv test is free every where! Go and know your status, and if u paraventure realize u are negative no go back to your vomit ooo! If not na hiv go kill u! Repent or u die! The wages of sin is death be careful oo!!
manoflove22:
Help me guys

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by edungene7: 8:46pm On May 27, 2022
abokikhalifa:

I'm fine bro, but i still bleeped a lady last week without a condom. It's unlike me.
lolz u get mind ooo with current happenings of girls giving it to dogs for 1. 5
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by phemmyfour: 8:49pm On May 27, 2022
Channah1:
So you dread the disease this much but when they tell you people to stop it, you'll insult and bushit the person advising you.

No need to be afraid na since you knew it exist yet you keep diving raw into different holes.

I don't pity you guys at all. Una no dey hear word.
It's not a death sentence. People die from non sexually transmitted diseases too
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by walozanga(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2022
Rubbish talk. So u no know where hospital dey abi. Imagine jonsing on a front page. U all are mad
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by SenecaTheYonger: 8:53pm On May 27, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Go and do test and remember HIV is not a death sentence and I heard scientists have even found a cure for it.

This is such a stupid statement to make. Don’t give people false hope and don’t make others reading this become careless. Since 2000 they’re always finding a cure, and even cured one or two lucky people, but we are now in 2022 with nothing close to a global cure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiq Sani's Neck Surgery Sponsored By Kebbi Governor's Wife Was Successful / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.