Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms (53589 Views)

Most Commonest HIV Symptoms To Be Aware About. / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
angelEmade:

I believe you know you could be in your seroconversion phase? Test again after three weeks to be sure.
i tested twice after 2years of my exposure they were all negative but my mind kept telling me that i am infected because of the swollen lymph node that i have on my neck. calm me down pls
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by spencekat(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
ultimateprof:
With Nairaland, its very easy to die more especially in a situation like this.
No mind those hypocrites here.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by angelEmade: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Abba114:
i tested twice after 2years of my exposure they were all negative but my mind kept telling me that i am infected because of the swollen lymph node that i have on my neck. calm me down pls
swollen lymph nodes can actually be normal. I have a few in my neck region too, some years ago I did a biopsy on one and it came out fine. Things is many of us suffered from flus and several sort of infections during our childhood stage, these inflamed the nodes and some nodes, for unclear reasons, manytimes, will often not return to their normal or usual size. Abstinence is the key. You are HIV negative dude
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2022
angelEmade:

swollen lymph nodes can actually be normal. I have a few in my neck region too, some years ago I did a biopsy on one and it came out fine. Things is many of us suffered from flus and several sort of infections during our childhood stage, these inflamed the nodes and some nodes, for unclear reasons, manytimes, will often not return to their normal or usual size. Abstinence is the key. You are HIV negative dude
i feel relieved thanks to u

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by ConfidentialDoc: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

i notice oral thrush some weeks ago, i stopped smoking cause i read it to be one of the cause, i do notice stomach rumbling sometimes too

i have used nystatin suspension but it not working and it finished

please anyone who had experience with oral thrush here, does it must mean HIV/AID symptoms

Help me o i can't think straight days ago, thinking it might be hiv

I advise you to shoot a quick email to

confidentialdoc88.ng@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiq Sani's Neck Surgery Sponsored By Kebbi Governor's Wife Was Successful / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.