Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,843 members, 7,956,169 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms (54034 Views)

Most Commonest HIV Symptoms To Be Aware About. / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Katcall: 11:12pm On May 27, 2022
Channah1:
So you dread the disease this much but when they tell you people to stop it, you'll insult and bushit the person advising you.

No need to be afraid na since you knew it exist yet you keep diving raw into different holes.

I don't pity you guys at all. Una no dey hear word.
are you a virgin
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Katcall: 11:15pm On May 27, 2022
07kjb:
Me THAT ABSTAIN FROM ALL THIS CHEAP KNACKING NEVER DIE O,

DON'T PUT YOUR SELF IN A SITUATION THAT THE BEST ADVICE YOU WANNA HEAR IS THAT IT IS NOT A DEATH SENTENCE
how you dey hold body? Abi u dey self-service?
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Katcall: 11:17pm On May 27, 2022
Discountsempai:

1.No cure yet, but the medications we have now are better than 20 years ago.New ones being researched.

2.Even if it turns to AIDS, ...which is the stage 4 of HIV, starting medications even then can help reverse and get the patient back up. (except if the patient is infected with a mutlidrug resistiant strain, then that's probelmatic.)
why does the antiretroviral drug not kill the virus?
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Katcall: 11:19pm On May 27, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
Can one catch infection from gettin a blòw job??
I'm very curious
no. Can you suck pussy?
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by JBoss25(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hiv is real.

I know people who have died from HIV + Aids and I also know so many people who have died natural death.

Man must die las las.

Yangy Aldophus i know say na you get this moniker
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by onime: 11:50pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2022
Katcall:
no. Can you suck pussy?
Unless that pvssy is A1
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Papichulostunne(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

i notice oral thrush some weeks ago, i stopped smoking cause i read it to be one of the cause, i do notice stomach rumbling sometimes too

i have used nystatin suspension but it not working and it finished

Go for test.. If its there its there.. You can change the fact.. Instead f giving yourself BP up and down

please anyone who had experience with oral thrush here, does it must mean HIV/AID symptoms

Help me o i can't think straight days ago, thinking it might be hiv
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Papichulostunne(m): 12:13am On May 28, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

i notice oral thrush some weeks ago, i stopped smoking cause i read it to be one of the cause, i do notice stomach rumbling sometimes too

please anyone who had experience with oral thrush here, does it must mean HIV/AID symptoms

Its obvious you are not thinking straight cus one who is will go for test.. If its there its there.. You can't change the fact.. Instead of giving yourself BP up and down..
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Jerry299: 12:40am On May 28, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

40% chances you've been infected, go and get tested
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Spandau: 2:38am On May 28, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
Goto a hospital and get tested, only then you can be sure.

Meanwhile do you need a professional for your building project? contact us today at Asom Architects.. We're an expert design & construction team with solid experience in the built industry. We've been actively engaged in the construction of various projects ranging from residential and commercial building(s) such as private houses for clients , hospitals, schools, shopping malls etc.. Our services are topnotch as we adhere strictly to professional ethics..

See my signature for more details....

Ọmọ! Going to the hospital for that kind of test could be wahala o. That thing could be agonizing o. I remembered having to do one despite being a clean guy before I got married. My mind kept flashing back to the times my barber would nick me when trying to shape my hair. It was a great relief afterwards. I immediately bought my own clippers after the experience. I no wan hear nígbàtí nígbàtí.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by ultimateprof: 2:41am On May 28, 2022
With Nairaland, its very easy to die more especially in a situation like this.

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by xehowed742: 3:04am On May 28, 2022
Bshd

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Nobody: 3:09am On May 28, 2022
hiv na hoax
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by gare(f): 3:40am On May 28, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

Baba go a d do a test, simple why are you asking us go to the lab and run like 3 different test in 3 different Labs after 6 months run another test fo confirmation.

When you slept with out protection you never asked for our opinion, now we no go rest again, go and run a test.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by rolams(m): 3:48am On May 28, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

Go for H.I.V test na
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by 07kjb: 6:27am On May 28, 2022
Katcall:
how you dey hold body? Abi u dey self-service?

Nope just self decision
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Florasilver: 7:11am On May 28, 2022
Repent and serve God my brother. Jesus is coming soon
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by bolousadex: 7:39am On May 28, 2022
I experience Oral Thrust often..I don't have HIV. There are more than a thousand reasons why you can have oral thrust. Your mind is playing tricks on you. You are suspecting HIV because you recently had an unprotected sex. We have all been there. go and get tested so you can have peace of mind. Luckily, HIV is not an easy virus to catch. Go and get tested and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Abelr123: 7:43am On May 28, 2022
Go to https://www.aidshealth.org/global/nigeria/
To find a free testing site in your hood. Thank u

manoflove22:
Help me guys

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Tonytonex(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:
So you dread the disease this much but when they tell you people to stop it, you'll insult and bushit the person advising you.

No need to be afraid na since you knew it exist yet you keep diving raw into different holes.

I don't pity you guys at all. Una no dey hear word.
It's not everybody please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by GrandfinaIe2021: 7:59am On May 28, 2022
Kollins11 come and wish this one rip in advance and also send a message to reach out to Bihari, Michael Jackson and dagrin grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by akanbiaa(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

When last did you have unprotected sex and when last did you do HIV test?
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by onunwa21(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2022
Use condoms, u say raw is sweeter!!!
Now see how u re giving urself high Blood pressure
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by luluman: 11:33am On May 28, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

Nairaland is not a clinic, its even packed full of many immature guys. Go to hospital

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Alusiizizi(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

If your lymph nodes are swollen as well that would be an almost certain indication of HIV.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Bahamas95(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2022
You dey fear to do test? grin

Oga go hospital jor!

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Princeton92(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

Have you done the test now? Where you at?
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by angelEmade: 4:52am On Jun 10, 2022
abokikhalifa:
Last month when I had serious malaria that refused to leave me, i went for HIV test. Omoh, fear wan almost kill me. But my result came at good. I was the happiest man on earth. Go for test and know your status
I believe you know you could be in your seroconversion phase? Test again after three weeks to be sure.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by angelEmade: 4:55am On Jun 10, 2022
edungene7:
baba u never free ooo until after three months way u go reconfirm that test u fit dey window period lolz
Actually if he did 4th generation ag ab dual combo test while he was on that seroconcersion then the test is conclusive cux 4th generation tests look for the virus itself and if he was already seroconcerting then it means his viral load was high enough to be detected. You see, the trick here is that if the test was ordered by a doctor, it is certainly a dual combo 4th gen test. When you are sick and a doc needs to test for HIV he will order an ag ab test to detect the virus itself.

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by edungene7: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2022
angelEmade:

Actually if he did 4th generation ag ab dual combo test while he was on that seroconcersion then the test is conclusive cux 4th generation tests look for the virus itself and if he was already seroconcerting then it means his viral load was high enough to be detected. You see, the trick here is that if the test was ordered by a doctor, it is certainly a dual combo 4th gen test. When you are sick and a doc needs to test for HIV he will order an ag ab test to detect the virus itself.
thanks for educating me the more on this subject

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by angelEmade: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
edungene7:
thanks for educating me the more on this subject
You are most welcome sir/ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr Anu Of Medcontour Arrested, Charged To Court / The Risk Of Contacting HIV Through Clippers (Barbing) / Inside Nigeria's Wet Markets, Lagos: Fears The Next Virus Could Come From Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.