Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" (31642 Views)

See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / Reno Omokri Under GEJ And Reno Under Buhari (pix) / Omokri Under Fire For Attempting to Disrespect The Vice President on Twitter . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Temptee101(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2022
This guy is only after his meal ticket

I thought this guy had sense and was mature.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by alizma: 5:26pm On May 27, 2022
onuman:

Common sense shows that Reno is not in Jonathan's inner circle.
Reno never knew if Jonathan was moving towards APC, given the manner Reno denounced the earlier rumour of people buying APC presidential forms for Jonathan.

Reno is now merely applying to be brought on board Jonathan's campaign.
Is is one of the guys that looted the treasury in Jonathan's name and Jonathan has seen them through the books and had since keep them out of his circle. I said this earlier when he denied Jonathan's interest torun for the presidential position under APC.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by djon78(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2022
jrusky:

Demarketing who? Bro don't waste much of your time on these. Gej can't make the mistake of contesting if he do I bet you bro millions of Nigerians will rise against him, humiliate him and if care is not taken assassinate him. In addition, if Buhari make mistake by injecting gej into apc and impose him apc will tear apart mark my word.

I'm one of gej die hard supporter but the very day he mistakenly join apc I will be among the first to rise against him for betraying pdp for audio presidency promised by apc same enemies that disgraced him out of office. I will do everything to campaign against gej infact from that moment I will stop respecting him.

Oga you are just making noise

If Jonathan gets APC ticket

There is absolutely nothing you all can do

He will win landslide

Simple

Una no do anything all these Buhari era things were difficult

Na Jonathan una one make noise

Nothing

We are all in this naija

If people like us survived 2015
In Nigeria
When many of you were rejoicing

Nothing wey go worse past that again
We have seen the worst

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by kingyakos: 5:28pm On May 27, 2022
Reno is too corky and See's himself above mistakes and i hate people with such attitude
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by nick50(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2022
That's why I love and follow nnamdi kanu cos he is the voice of the poor masses'despite all d bribes and offers being made to him to abandon d struggle he stood his ground 'imagine a Prince sacrificing his freedom and throne for the sake of the freedom of his people..unbelievable!!!..I know alot of people will come for my head but I don't give a damn.. maxi nnamdi kanu will only loose my loyalty the day he abandon the struggle..God bless Mazi nnamdi okwuchi kanu

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by jaxxy(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God bless you.

That alone will destroy apc and even lose the presidential election.

Jonathan will win the elections. He has many followers still and buhari also. Apc as a party will align with the president's candidate like it was done for sanwolu tinubus anointed candidate in lagos.

or did u see hamzat ot ambode complain or make noise? even the candidate they refused to screen didn't make noise.

same thing will happen in abuja. Live.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by luluosas(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2022
Anywhere belle face. Yeye man
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by ofuonyebi: 5:42pm On May 27, 2022
yes carry on
afterall, you have eaten enough from the man before the fall
you are also one of the bad advisers that caused his fall from power
above all, stubborn flies like you always follow the dead to the grave!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by surgical: 5:47pm On May 27, 2022
Pinklygul:
This Reno is mentally unstable
He is a tribalist, he is not supporting Jonathan on principles but because Jonathan is his tribe man and has also benefited from him by way of appointment
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by skj1377(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2022
He has only 4yrs left so what next for you after your principal exhausts his 4yrs? Why not look for a candidate with fresh 8yrs.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by uchdavinci: 6:01pm On May 27, 2022
This guy sef... Just keep quiet make we hear word
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Billygee2u: 6:02pm On May 27, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
The wise speaks lesss

A fool talks too much

RENO you should be ashamed of yourself now.

If I benefited directly from this Useless BUhari, I will insist BUhari is Better

I know better now, all politicians are the same
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Billygee2u: 6:03pm On May 27, 2022
Pinklygul:
This Reno is mentally unstable
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Billygee2u: 6:05pm On May 27, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
the same bastard initially denying GEJ joining Apc.
dude has been left behind.
he has no value.
he's nothing but a useless twitter ranter who capitalized on Buhari's failure to build followers.

See as someone's father and husband dey disgrace himself.
GEJ no dey even rate am sef because dude na empty barrel.

FFK beta pass this one a swear.
The two are the same
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by nifijo8664: 6:17pm On May 27, 2022
Gshd

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by TruthHurts100: 6:17pm On May 27, 2022
Reno wan go APC. Chief Atenu
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by tarantino1: 6:19pm On May 27, 2022
surgical:
He is a tribalist, he is not supporting Jonathan on principles but because Jonathan is his tribe man and has also benefited from him by way of appointment

Jonathan is not his tribe man. Jonathan is Ijaw and Omokri is Urhobo
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by IMPARTIAL: 6:25pm On May 27, 2022
Omokri is confused. Was he not the one that said Jonathan will never leave PDP? Will never join APC? Will never join APC to contest for the presidency?

Omokri, please respect yourself!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Grandkay21(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2022
About to decamp , the Idiot is now finding a way to cover up
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by basty: 6:42pm On May 27, 2022
What I know about this Reno Omokri is God has left him years ago.
Apologize for this statement, as a pastor he called himself, he was lying GEJ will never go to APC.
God will never lie, whatsoever a man sow, so he shall reap. Galatians 6:7-9.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Kcboy0806(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
Oga Reno before I will respond to you, please come back to Nigeria �� and follow us enjoy what we're enjoying. Stop addressing Nigeria issues from your hidden place.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by assholemods: 6:46pm On May 27, 2022
Useless man he don dey use style Incase GEJ j
contest..... fool!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by chloride6: 6:46pm On May 27, 2022
Mumu hungry man
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Remman(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1530179433222623234?s=19
this guy bin say him go temporary retire from politics if GEJ join APC... Now he'll follow him [to APC] under the rain and sun! Comedian.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by RECHMOND: 7:02pm On May 27, 2022
Its unfortunate that some group of people be running Nigeria like a business, glinging seats only for their gains. 2bad
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by boldtruthalways: 7:05pm On May 27, 2022
Even in APC?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Teerach: 7:42pm On May 27, 2022
Y'all should leave Reno alone na. Shey the other day some PO supporters were saying wherever Obi goes they will go. Each man to who ever he feels is right for him.
Na make Grace speak for us we dey pray for. All these general lamentations, Oluwa it's not my portion.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Mina79(f): 7:55pm On May 27, 2022
By implication you will leave PDP for APC.
The beauty of politics!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Evatrica1: 8:00pm On May 27, 2022
Jonathan remains the weakest leader Nigeria has ever had. He's a good man but not a good leader. I have high regards for him and I think he shouldn't contest the forthcoming 2023 presidential elections.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 27, 2022
They are already calling Igbo's that supported PETER OBI IPOB

I warned them, I told them once peter is taken out those telling you let's join hands and move Nigeria forward...

Those telling you tag IPOB to crimes happening in south east....shout it at your highest voice that they are terrorist...will come back to call you IPOB as well grin

They will tell you you're shouting BIAFRA because PETER DIDN'T WIN grin

All this years many Igbos, a surprising number of igbos still don't understand how they work even though they have never change tactics....TUFIAKWA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluwaseun Bakare Pose With Their Parents & Buhari, Wife / Chief Ray Morphy Dumps Tinubu, Says APC Selling Comedy Of Gaffes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.