Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex (3551 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by LoveEtRomance8: 5:13pm On May 27, 2022
Some months ago, I met a very attractive girl, Sandra, at a job interview. We both came for the interview in a mortgage bank. She was interviewed first and she waited for me. We left together to my place and had c3x.
After that, I didn’t hear from her again. Like a week later, she called me that she got called to come and pick up her employment letter. I was happy for her but told her I was not called.
After she resumed, I think someone was fired or they resigned. So they called me back like almost 3 weeks after. The very week I resumed, my supervisor at work, told me she likes me and asked if I had a girlfriend, I said no. she asked me to hang out with her after work.
That’s how we started seeing each other. To my amazement, the other girl was still chatting me ,saying she wants to see me. I told her no, cos I just started a relationship. She told me she has a boyfriend but it’s complicated, that she just wants causal c3x, nothing more. I said OK.

A week later, I had planned to spend the weekend with my supervisor, Ronnie (my supervisor) but all of sudden, this girl shows up with her overnight bag at my place, all efforts to dismiss her failed. I had to tell her I was in a relationship with Ronnie and she will soon be here. She told me that Ronnie is her friend, that they went to the same secondary school.
Sandra laughed and said she is not going anywhere cos she met me before Ronnie. That’s how Ronnie met us and both ladies refused to leave for each other. We watched movies until I slept off…
Read More>>>>>
https://goetr.com/the-lady-i-met-during-interview-is-fighting-my-boss-over-me-because-of-knacks-pls-advice/

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by God1000(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2022
Another love dilemma, cut both of them off completely
Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by doggedfighter(f): 5:16pm On May 27, 2022
Keep fantasizing.

Ronnie Ko !

7 Likes

Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by Shalommy(f): 5:22pm On May 27, 2022
Liar... Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by VeryWickedMan: 5:34pm On May 27, 2022
OP go to my thread and drop your problem there so I can help you

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by emmy4real94(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2022
grin to
Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by habsydiamond(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2022
Indian movies dey sweet ooo

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by wallarwallar(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2022
U don turn to champions league Cup abi... Yeye guy u better sell dis ur story to odunlade adekola may be he fit turn am 2 film and get u some money to help ur life

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by talk2hb1(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2022
Fantasy Stories, Everywhere!
Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by acetylcholine(f): 9:38pm On May 27, 2022
Orisirisi! Your job no dey important to you. You resume work and your first achievement is starting a relationship with your supervisor. Kwantinu!
Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by 001spice: 9:58pm On May 27, 2022
Mr man u don watch all this south america soup opara ur brain don dey do any how
Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by kolamilan(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2022
Ronnie ko ronke ni.. Oga wake up jor day don break.
Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by jammmy(m): 6:20am On May 28, 2022
ese romeo
Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by Wilson500: 10:05am On May 28, 2022
Tales from Uganda
Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:33am On May 28, 2022
All these fairytales that will want you to click on their Platform to continue reading fictitious storytelling always end up boring.
Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by RaptObserver: 10:35am On May 28, 2022
Even though this particular story is fake. I had a friend who dated two tall, black beautiful ladies codedly until the day the tw showed up. Guy has always felt he is a master strategist but that day was bad. The two quarreled and settled overnight while guy slept in neighbour's flat, when it was day break he.....
Re: The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

Unclad Man Spotted At A Bet Shop (video) / I keep seeing numbers like 4:44 12:12 5:55 / "You Really Shouldn't Say 'I Love You' Unless You Mean It" - Jessica - Age 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.