Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine (26798 Views)

Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Delacroix6(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2022
anonymous1759:

I don’t tag it propaganda. All I’m saying is that they select their news on here. Information that doesn’t Favour Russia is pushed on the FP most times, if it’s possible Pro Russian news will be ban on here.
If you rely on NL information you’ll be left in the dark that’s the propaganda. This week alone EU has said some disturbing things that promote arrogance but you never see it here, why are they hiding information? That’s the propaganda they want you to believe Russia is the bad guy.

They favour post that isn't in favour of Russia you say. Lols. Because to me the posts on here are mostly in favour of Russia.
You are only lying to yourself if you think it's the otherwise.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Delacroix6(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2022
anonymous1759:

I don’t tag it propaganda. All I’m saying is that they select their news on here. Information that doesn’t Favour Russia is pushed on the FP most times, if it’s possible Pro Russian news will be ban on here.
If you rely on NL information you’ll be left in the dark that’s the propaganda. This week alone EU has said some disturbing things that promote arrogance but you never see it here, why are they hiding information? That’s the propaganda they want you to believe Russia is the bad guy.

And Russia is the good guy for invading Ukraine.
I still don't understand how y'all judge...
Humans are never fit..
Y'all flawed as h*LL.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Delacroix6(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2022
anonymous1759:

All the news are propaganda, it's left for you to choose which one you want to believe.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Delacroix6(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2022
anonymous1759:

Russia never wanted to take Kiev, because they’re not interested in regime change . Their aim is to denazify Ukraine and liberate the people of Donetsk on Luhansk which their doing and almost completed Isn’t ? They’re already giving citizenship to people In those regions.

Oh yes. They are not

Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Delacroix6(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2022
Penguin2:

So what were they doing matching and trying to surround Kyiv in the first week of invasion?

Dude don't know sh!t about this war.
Probably started following the news yesterday.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Delacroix6(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2022
lecowas:

U were making sense until u mentioned the word Comedian. I stopped reading from there cos I knew u were biased in ur analysis to have called a President a Comedian.

That dude is del*sional.
It's funny because joke is on Putin and not the Comedian.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Delacroix6(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2022
anonymous1759:

That’s the strategy just Like when Ukraine sank Russia ship . Ukraine first distracted the ship before they strike .
Russia are superior in the air if they want to bomb Ukraine they would have done that on the first day.
War is not just won by fire power but strategy .

He knows Putin's plans more than Putin himself...
Pennywise.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by nsiba: 8:18pm On May 27, 2022
That useless scallywag and scattered brain, DerrickzB whose mother and father broke out of prison to go fu-ck themselves at the back of a Peugeot 404 wagon himself the product of that wont also advise the lunatic of Moscow
He rather continue hailing the demented Kremlin fool while death is just at corner waiting for em both

Una go kpia like fowl brainless rogues
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Igbofam2: 8:19pm On May 27, 2022
Goddson:
Mr seun needs total overhaul of the moderators in this forum, how come 70% news is biased towards MSM propaganda?

How come I’m not seeing this news here on Nairaland?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp-video/mmvo140823621512

It's because Kissinger is a known friend of Putin in the same class as Trump. His advice is always flushed down the toilet whenever Russia is concerned
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by nsiba: 8:22pm On May 27, 2022
AheadMarket:

Kyiv is still standing because of the military intervention of the West. Please see

I thought the MAD man said he would wipe out the west, Kyiv is not only standing but so is. Karkhiv

1 Like

Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2022
Delacroix6:

And Russia is the good guy for invading Ukraine.
I still don't understand how y'all judge...
Humans are never fit..
Y'all flawed as h*LL.

Russia should allow herself to invaded again because they refuse to have sense . It’s better to invade Ukraine now or allow NATO to invade them In the nearest future undecided I don’t understand why NATO Keep expanding her Boarders if they don’t have ulterior motive .

It’s better Russia destabilize Ukraine now because if the likes of you swallow every bull scrap the west does it means if Russia is invaded your likes will justify it just Like you did in libya, Syria, Afghan , Yemen the list is endless. PUTIN has foresight.

1 Like

Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Delacroix6(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2022
anonymous1759:

Russia should allow herself to invaded again because they refuse to have sense . It’s better to invade Ukraine now or allow NATO to invade them In the nearest future undecided I don’t understand why NATO Keep expanding her Boarders if they don’t have ulterior motive .

It’s better Russia destabilize Ukraine now because if the likes of you swallow every bull scrap the west does it means if Russia is invaded your likes will justify it just Like you did in libya, Syria, Afghan , Yemen the list is endless. PUTIN has foresight.

If that's how you see and judge things then you truly are irrational..
If NATO was a threat, Russia wouldn't have tried to become a part of it..

Evil is evil ain't nothing like lesser evil.
Now Sweden and Finland will Join NATO tell me aren't they in the Russian bother?? Oh yeah. He's going to nuke them after they've been admitted to NATO. What a joke..
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Kingspin(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2022
Can someone tell us what Putin is still fighting in Ukraine?

It is because of shame Putin has not ended the war.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2022
Delacroix6:

He knows Putin's plans more than Putin himself...
Pennywise.

It’s not too difficult to put your thinking faculty to work when the pieces are together, it’s no surprise people are being brainwashed because they can’t sit and think for themselves.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Delacroix6(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2022
anonymous1759:

It’s not too difficult to put your thinking faculty to work when the pieces are together, it’s no surprise people are being brainwashed because they can’t sit and think for themselves.

You are one funny bot..
Think for yourself he says, if you really are thinking for yourself and rational you'd know that you are already brainwashed by the Eastern propaganda. Oh yeah. There's no way you'd know this because Bots don't know they are bots... Ahaha
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2022
Delacroix6:

If that's how you see and judge things then you truly are irrational..
If NATO was a threat, Russia wouldn't have tried to become a part of it..

Evil is evil ain't nothing like lesser evil.
Now Sweden and Finland will Join NATO tell me aren't they in the Russian bother?? Oh yeah. He's going to nuke them after they've been admitted to NATO. What a joke..

Russia never wanted to be part of NATO , NATO was created to deter Russia. USA sec of state clarified it few days ago look it up In the news.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2022
Delacroix6:

You are one funny bot..
Think for yourself he says, if you really are thinking for yourself and rational you'd know that you are already brainwashed by the Eastern propaganda. Oh yeah. There's no way you'd know this because Bots don't know they are bots... Ahaha

I listen to both western and eastern news I don’t get angry when I hear the truth unlike your likes who get angry when they hear the other side of the story because they've been deep rooted into brainwashing.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by MasterKernel: 8:34pm On May 27, 2022
Lovenorth:
Useless Western propaganda

You think everyone thinks like those illiterates in the North? Life is beautiful outside North.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Delacroix6(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2022
anonymous1759:

I listen to both western and eastern news I don’t get angry when I hear the truth unlike your likes who get angry when they hear the other side of the story because they've been deep rooted into brainwashing.

Keep telling yourself that...
Mr. Freethinker.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Delacroix6(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2022
anonymous1759:

Russia never wanted to be part of NATO , NATO was created to deter Russia. USA sec of state clarified it few days ago look it up In the news.

Lols.. Funny you don't know nothing.
USSR tried to join NATO and Russia too during the early rule of Putin... Go get your faact right Anon.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Newton2024: 9:08pm On May 27, 2022
Lovenorth:
Useless Western propaganda
IslamAbad
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2022
Delacroix6:

Lols.. Funny you don't know nothing.
USSR tried to join NATO and Russia too during the early rule of Putin... Go get your faact right Anon.

I don’t need to dig deep just few days ago US sec of state denounced it. What else do you want me to research again undecided
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by orisa37: 9:28pm On May 27, 2022
THAT'S HOME TRUTH.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by saintrow1: 10:21pm On May 27, 2022
The war must continue and expand to the west. Putin must use the nukes. The west must feel the same hell they gave Vietnam, Libya, Palestine, Iraqi etc
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Chickensoup: 10:54pm On May 27, 2022
Penguin2:

Balderdash!

Finland and Sweden have both applied for NATO membership which would bring those arms to Russian border.

Tell Putin to invade them too.

You people will be defending madness
He never said he won't if they keep pushing towards NATO. Am not defending madness but being logical. If USA is sooo nice to fight for Ukraine because of conflicts in their region, why didn't USA help other countries that were fighting and killings two years ago. Was it because those countries were poor?.

What is Soo special about Ukraine that isn't part of NATO yet that USA will go So far to aid. Simple it's because the nation that they are against is Russia. They are also against China. They are both Communist world power.

Nigeria has been fighting and alot have been dying. Are we not close to England and USA. Where is the support?.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Penguin2: 11:21pm On May 27, 2022
Chickensoup:

He never said he won't if they keep pushing towards NATO. Am not defending madness but being logical. If USA is sooo nice to fight for Ukraine because of conflicts in their region, why didn't USA help other countries that were fighting and killings two years ago. Was it because those countries were poor?.

What is Soo special about Ukraine that isn't part of NATO yet that USA will go So far to aid. Simple it's because the nation that they are against is Russia. They are also against China. They are both Communist world power.

Nigeria has been fighting and alot have been dying. Are we not close to England and USA. Where is the support?.

Would you equate what is happening in Nigeria to what Russia is doing in Ukraine?

In Nigeria we have some ragtag dissidents or criminals causing some pockets of mayhem around the country; but Russia chose to ignore Ukrainian sovereignty and invaded the country.

It’s the first of its kind in modern history. So why won’t US help? Who else would if it doesn’t?

1 Like

Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Chickensoup: 2:30am On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Would you equate what is happening in Nigeria to what Russia is doing in Ukraine?

In Nigeria we have some ragtag dissidents or criminals causing some pockets of mayhem around the country; but Russia chose to ignore Ukrainian sovereignty and invaded the country.

It’s the first of its kind in modern history. So why won’t US help? Who else would if it doesn’t?
Then why not declare war on Russia if Ukraine is so important. Why is USA only sending weapons. They are making Ukraine their battleground without risking their army lives. If they care so much about the casualty, then declare war on Russia. They booster Ukraine morale now see the outcome.

After the war, many countries will go back to trading with Russia and Ukraine will be left with only devastation. Diplomacy is very important and when a close neighbor is far stronger than your nation, you try to be smart about it. Nigeria is an example when it comes to England-Nigeria relationship. Nigerian government tries not to upset the British rather they try to work together. What do you think will happen if Nigeria starts to oppose.

The killings in Nigeria started years before the Ukraine war. If your close friend is having serious difficulty, won't you assist if you have the ability to. The deathtoll and refugees were high before the war but did UK intervene. So what gives USA the right to intervene in Ukraine war. If it's goodwill, then why didn't Africa recieve the goodwill.
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Minjim: 5:43am On May 28, 2022
This man should leave Russia ASAP!
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by Minjim: 5:46am On May 28, 2022
Russia under put in is no different from a military regime in Africa it is authoritarianism dictatorial
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by olalat(m): 6:10am On May 28, 2022
Delacroix6:

You are one funny bot..
when you call someone a bit, what are you pls. You are equally a bot because you have bias for the west as well. Most of you start following the war from February. Those who follow the event in Ukraine since 2014 know better. Ukraine was peaceful before the protest and eventual overthrown of Russia friendly government in 2014. Any one who condemn Russia but support NATO on Libya, Iraq, West Bank, Saudi Yemen needs his head checked. We truly Live in a biased world. If I'm the president of Russia just as Putin is, I will fight for the survival of mother Land. Choose a successor who share the same idea Incase I die on the struggle. So, stop being a kettle calling a pit black
Re: Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine by OyinO: 6:56am On May 28, 2022
Putin will defend his territory and interest to the very end. That's for sure. If you like, present yourself to the West as a dummy or puppet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority / Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.