Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther (26688 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Holiness2100: 9:00pm On Mar 24
AFTER READING THE BOOK OF ESTHER WITH IDF unit, PM Netanyahu said: WE KILLED HAMAN , AND WE WILL KILL SINWAR

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, this evening (Sunday, 24 March 2024), attended a reading of the Book of Esther with commanders and soldiers from the various crossings, from the Military Police Erez Battalion.

Prime Minister Netanyahu after the reading:

"Head of IDF Manpower Maj.-Gen. Asor, Commander of the Military Police, commanders and soldiers, I am very impressed by your work at all times but especially now, when the challenges facing you have grown significantly, to put it mildly.

The missions have become greater as have your efforts.

You defend the State of Israel and the citizens of Israel around the clock, in various missions, while assuming risks and sometimes with sacrifice. I want to commend you and tell you – well done. Thank you very much.

I want to thank the rabbi not only for the flawless reading but also for your important remarks regarding the reading, which were not extraneous but go to the heart of the matter.

Today we mark the holiday of Purim.
More than 2,000 years ago in ancient Persia, an antisemitic enemy arose, the wicked Haman, who sought to wipe the Jewish people off the face of the Earth.
The Jews stood up, united together, fought and won a total victory.

Today in modern Persia, there is a new enemy – the Iranian regime, which seeks to destroy the state of the Jews.

We have already seen what Hamas, one of this enemy's proxies, did on October 7, which President Biden also called sheer evil.

It is impossible to defeat the sheer evil by leaving it intact in Rafah. As in ancient times, like our brothers, we are also united.

We are fighting and will be victorious. We will enter Rafah and achieve total victory.
We ELIMINATED HAMAN and we will also ELIMINATE Sinwar.

Happy holiday to you!"

https://allisrael.com/as-in-ancient-times-we-are-also-united-we-are-fighting-and-will-be-victorious-says-netanyahu

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Righteousness2(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24
From time immemorial , Everyone ( Indivduals or Nation) Who tried to wipe out the jews from Existence ended up in destroying himself and his generations

Haman tried, He ended up alongside his ten sons in the gallows he prepared for modecai . All his people and supporters running into hundreds of thousands paid with their lives in shusan the palace and all the provinces.

Hitler tried it, he ended up being wasted along everything related to Hitler.

Amalekites tried it, they ended up being Destroyed from Generation to Generation.

Pharoah tried, you know how far with him and his full soldiers

Hamas tried it! Their body is telling them how far.

Dont waste your time and resources plotting to erase the Jews. You will end up being Erased and wiped out.

The Covenant with The ANCIENT OF THE DAYS is a very Strong Everlasting one.

Jeremiah 31:35-36

Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:

If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of ISRAEL also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

In other words you must delete the sun , moon and Stars from performing their duties before you will Erase ISRAEL from being a nation.

IT IS IMPOSSICANT

Dont kill yourself with Hate! ISRAEL will outlive you and generations.
Just Humble yourself and Stand with GOD. Stand with the GOD of Israel.

188 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by God1000(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24
Righteousness2:
From time immemorial , Everyone ( Indivduals or Nation) Who tried to wipe out the jews from Existence ended up in destroying himself and his generations
Are you a Jewish person? you behave as if you are an Israeli.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Righteousness2(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24
God1000:
Are you a Jewish person? you talk as if you are an Israeli.

I am a Spirtual ISRAELITE

Are you a Hamas Person?

171 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by God1000(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24
Righteousness2:

Are you a hamas person

Spiritual indeed

So standing with the oppressed and calling for a ceasefire now makes me Hamas abi?

Your problem is calling every Palestinian hamas, and going by your logic, every Nigerian is a boko Haram

Don't be such in a hurry to judge me, only God can judge, let's not demonize each other.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Righteousness2(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24
God1000:
Spiritual indeed

So standing with the oppressed and calling for a ceasefire now makes me Hamas abi?

Only God can judge, let's not demonize each other.

You stand with Terror, Terrorists and Murderous.
Show me your friend. I will tell you who you are.
Make no mistake. It does not matter the grammar you use to deceive yourself.
If you are Pro-hamas , you are pro- devil.

138 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by God1000(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24
Righteousness2:

You stand with Terror, Terrorists and Murderous.
Ahow me your friend. I will tell you who you are.
I stand against the massacre of innocent women and children, I stand against the worst genocide of the 21st century with over 32,000 people dead, you supporters of such carnage will not make heaven

I stand with the good people of Palestine, not Hamas

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by AntiTerrorist: 10:13pm On Mar 24
God1000:
I stand against the massacre of innocent women and children, I stand against the worst genocide of the 21st century with over 32,000 people dead, you supporters of such carnage will not make heaven

I stand with the good people of Palestine, not Hamas
If Hamas terrorists are fighting like they fought against Israel on October 7, there would be no massacre of thousands of women and children thereafter. But instead of standing their ground and pursue the war they started, they ran back at the same hour to hide under innocent women and children. They use their own people as human shield. I'm sad to tell you that that strategy can no longer deter Israel.

108 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by SS777(m): 3:40am On Mar 25
Holiness2100:

Nlfpmod

https://allisrael.com/as-in-ancient-times-we-are-also-united-we-are-fighting-and-will-be-victorious-says-netanyahu

Fake isreal God has abandoned you for years you can continue deceiving the fools.

God is for everybody.

5 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 6:46am On Mar 25
Purim like Passover is just another Jewish holiday celebrating the murder of their enemies .

This religion is one based on hate and genocide.

11 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 6:56am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

Haman tried, He ended up alongside his ten sons in the gallows he prepared for modecai

Hitler tried it, he ended up beinv wasted along everything related to Hitler.

Amalekites tried it, they ended up being Destroyed from Generation to Generation.

Dont waste your time and resources plotting to erase the Jews. You will end up being Erased.
The Covenant with The ANCIENT OF THE DAYS is a very Strong one

Idiot, Haman warned his King about the Jews and their history of colluding with outsiders to usurp power from their host.

Did the Jews not eventually betray Babylon by spying for the Persians ?

This is how they colluded with outlaws in the waste land of Canaan and seized power for themselves in Egypt despite the Egyptians allowing them sanctuary to settle among them. When the Egyptians seized their country back , they drove off every foreigner especially the Hebrew.

Fast forward to Xerxes reign in the mighty Persian Empire, Jews will also betray the Persians and assist the Greeks led by Alexandria to destroy the Persian empire.

The Jew will also side with Muslims to retake Jerusalem and Palestine from the Roman Catholic church which saw to the Muslims building a mosque on the temple mount. That mosque has been sitting there for over a thousand years now and the Jew wants it gone but he dare not touch it. How about Hitler who supported Zionism and a return of Jews to Palestine so that Europe can be free of the vermin Jew. How did the Zionist repay him ? Then the same British that handed Palestine to them were terrorised out of their own mandate by Jewish terrorists.

Purim is a sadistic religious holiday celebrated by Jews in which they gloat about those whom they murdered and genocided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 7:03am On Mar 25
Purim: A Festival of Hate and an Insight into How Jewish Supremacists view Gentiles

It is vital that non-Jews acquire a fundamental understanding of the unconscionable hatred engendered by this primitive Jewish celebration of atavistic hatred, murder and revenge against their enemies, a feast called “Purim.”

According to the Jewish religion, Purim means “Feast of Lots” which comes from the Jewish contention that Haman, who was the Prime Minister to the King of Persia, Xerxes (the Jews call him Ahasuerus), planned to kill all the Jews in the empire.

Xerxes’ wife was the Jewish Esther and she with the Jewish leader Mordechai interceded with the King, to have Haman executed and allow the Jews to exact revenge upon those they saw as their enemies.

There is no archeological or historical evidence for any of this other than the bloodthirsty writings in Esther and it’s admittedly Jewish version of the events. The book of Esther records that Haman along with all of his ten sons were hanged, and that 75,000 Persians were slaughtered by the Jews.

Interestingly enough, the Jews used Jewish influence (that of Esther) over a Gentile king to do their dirty work. In one instance, the book of Esther even frankly tells how the king was fooled into believing wrongly that Haman had cut down his beloved grove of trees.

Esther explains that Haman did not do this but the angels did it and appeared to the keepers of the trees as Haman.

Of course, we don’t hear Haman’s side of things.

Over the centuries, this Jewish celebration of the murderous punishment of Haman and the supposed anti-Semites at Purim has become like a Mardi Gras celebration, but one with a shocking orgy of hate and hateful symbols, and it even includes foods symbolic of revenge and gore.

In the synagogues Jewish children beat branches recreating the beating of Haman.

They have skits where they symbolically hang children made up to look like him.

They also scream and shout and curse his name in Synagogues during their reading of what they call the Megillah (the Jewish account of their massacre of Haman and the Persians). Here is quote from the most respected newspaper in Israel, The Jerusalem Post in an article called “How to Purim,” By Robin Treistman:

The reading of the Megillah can last anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour and a half. What factor causes the variance? Simply the reaction to the name “Haman.” If the crowd goes wild every time the name Haman is read (which happens in most services) the reading can get drawn out. The point of this custom is to “beat” or take revenge on Haman. We boo, hiss, beat, and curse Haman.
Wherein does the difference lie? It appears that the source of the difference is in the nature of the threat on the two different occasions in history. Haman aspired to destroy, kill, and eliminate the entire Jewish people – physical destruction. Antiochus [Chanukah], on the other hand, desired the cultural assimilation of the People of Israel.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 7:04am On Mar 25
Palestinian worshipers in Hebron. When equated, by those of a certain political viewpoint, to the contemporary Jewish experience, the Purim story becomes an incitement to violence and not simply a satire about a distant time and place. The seriousness with which some have understood the megillah’s apparent sanction of mass murder demands that those of us bothered by the ending of the story offer an equally serious ethical response.

4 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 7:16am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

Haman tried, He ended up alongside his ten sons in the gallows he prepared for modecai

Hitler tried it, he ended up beinv wasted along everything related to Hitler.

Dont waste your time and resources plotting to erase the Jews. You will end up being Erased.
The Covenant with The ANCIENT OF THE DAYS is a very Strong one

You are a fool because if you had any sense in that your stupid head you will know that Christ whom you claim to believe in tops the list of Jewish enemies to which Jews celebrate His execution as part of their satanic festival known as Purim.

The execution of Haman and 75,000 other gentiles was based on a lie and slander towards advancing Jewish control in the Persian empire.

Is this not how they also successfully falsely accused Christ and had Him killed ?

Purim celebration in the Christian west has been devoid of insulting Christ because they knew their hosts under the Catholic church won't have tolerated it but now Jews all over the world especially in the Godless America and Europe and their satanic enclave in Israel openly insult Christ in place of Haman .

I want to let you know that whatever the Jew is paying you to decieve idiots here is not worth your already damned soul

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 7:21am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

Are you a Hamas Person?

You are a fool and nothing more.

Purim is a satanic festival celebrating the mass murder of those who opposed Jewish political and financial dominance in the Persian empire.

At the end, didn't the same Jews not collude with the Greeks to oust Xerxes from power?

Purim is not limited to celebrating Jewish victory over Haman but every opposition to their evil with Christ topping the list.

You will be amazed that Christianity is considered the number 1 enemy to Judaism and their Zionist ambition to control the world .

Fool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 7:22am On Mar 25
AntiTerrorist:
If Hamas terrorists are fighting like they fought against Israel on October 7, there would be no massacre of thousands of women and children thereafter. But instead of standing their ground and pursue the war they started, they ran back at the same hour to hide under innocent women and children. They use their own people as human shield. I'm sad to tell you that that strategy can no longer deter Israel.

We will keep this in mind next time you disturb us of your 3 million niglets

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by AntiTerrorist: 7:34am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

We will keep this in mind next time you disturb us of your 3 million niglets
What is your 3 million niglets? Hope you are okay?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 7:34am On Mar 25
Jews successful carryout slaughter of Russians and are continually murdering Palestinians .

Then their evil leaders stage a mockery of their death .

Through victimhood , the Jew gets away with genocide and mass murder.

Purim is satanic and any idiot celebrating it is a fool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 7:50am On Mar 25
God1000:
Spiritual indeed

Your problem is calling every Palestinian hamas, and going by your logic, every Nigerian is a boko Haram

Don't be such in a hurry to judge me, only God can judge, let's not demonize each other.

That cursed thing is no Christian

You can not serve two masters.

You are either with Christ or with the children of perdition.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by frankputer: 8:19am On Mar 25
Amen
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by sukkot: 8:19am On Mar 25
Lol
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by AdamuKD: 8:20am On Mar 25
angry
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by hslbroker2(m): 8:21am On Mar 25
I love that story

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by money121(m): 8:21am On Mar 25
Ok
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by CountinBlessins(m): 8:22am On Mar 25
God1000:
Are you a Jewish person? you behave as if you are an Israeli.

What is your problem? Why bully him? You all need to stop harassing that young man ! It's getting out of hand! If you want to be a prostitute , atheist, or gay satanists be that and leave him alone !

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:22am On Mar 25
Oh Esther my woman
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Gkay1(m): 8:24am On Mar 25
Nhgcf
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by travelzcruix: 8:24am On Mar 25
Purim celebration. Judaism is sweet. You never know what the Israelites go through until you find yourself been oppressed for no reason just because God's grace is evident in your life.

11 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by israelmao(m): 8:25am On Mar 25
Esther finished Hamas

3 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by omoredia: 8:26am On Mar 25
Long live Israel

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Chooses Ghana As Its Headquarters For Africa Operations / Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. / Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.