Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) (61902 Views)

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by FashionMarket: 7:45pm On May 27, 2022
Why embarrass yourself when you don't have money?
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Islandlady(f): 7:49pm On May 27, 2022
prowland:

[s]Apart from the bottomless pit, what do you ladies have to offer?[/s]
Zombie this line is stale...Next

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by lesbiconverter: 7:49pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
grin
Why have sex wen you don't have money!

When I say what Some Men think about is always sex, some Mumu men will say na lie. . .See their fellow gender disgracing himself because of 2mins enjoyment as a 2mins man grin
He's Dorian the explorer grin
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by MyExpression(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah I am..what do you wanna do..cry.. cheesy
Don't cos your little self will never say nothing when women are being disrespected and bashed here..all you have to do is keep mute and stop showing everyone that you are underaged.. grin

Think about your life properly and get a grip of yourself..stop acting all macho..take that nonsense offline..now slide off..

If you're a man, heed this advice...

Don't denigrate your fellow human to prove a point.

You can call him out without being condescending or antagonistic

Correct with love...or make a joke out of it.
Be nice.
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51pm On May 27, 2022
MyExpression:

If you're a man, heed this advice...

Don't denigrate your fellow human to prove a point.

You can call him out without being condescending or antagonistic

Correct with love...or make a joke out of it.
Be nice.
For *** sake who did I denigrate?
Why did you not correct with love.. y'all love doing exactly opposite of what you preach tho.. undecided cry
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53pm On May 27, 2022
prowland:

Apart from the bottomless pit, what do you ladies have to offer?
Same thing your m**m offered to ya dad before he phew her.. grin grin
Or is she still.offering her bottomless pit? grin

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:56pm On May 27, 2022
See first class disgrace, abeg make una carry una undies too give am make im wash

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by prowland(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Zombie this line is stale...Next

No 2:
As stale as your pit?�

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by kingandre(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpiller Is down.. disgrace to all boys on here who always act hard but offline still feed from their momma's pot..
Pls he need to wash those panties clean or risk going to jail.. grin

I also got some for him.. grin
I love the attitude of those workers tho...don't joke with ya service.. grin
He is a wannabe redpiller who comes on here to talk down on women and act hard..look what he's busy doing offline.. cheesy grin
Hey y'all masturbation is free... grin
Choke on my hairy ballz

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by prowland(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same thing your m**m offered to ya dad before he phew her.. grin grin
Or is she still.offering her bottomless pit? grin

Only a mad person laughs at their own jokes.

Ke se shika
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Dorwadora(f): 7:59pm On May 27, 2022
I can see NL RP crying

Why the unnecessary tears nah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by godofuck231: 8:03pm On May 27, 2022
His father is a useless men , he's worse than useless, unless his father died at a younger age he should have been groomed .
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by movement1(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2022
This guy no know say without money you suppose no get erection. Lol

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
grin

When I say what Some Men think about is always sex, some Mumu men will say na lie. . .See their fellow gender disgracing himself because of 2mins enjoyment as a 2mins man grin

It's the same reason your gender shamelessly sell their bodies just to be able to afford money for data and unnecessary material excesses...to the point some of them are dying in the process and picking up animal related infections.

This pendulum swings both ways, so it's best you let it lull.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by crafteck(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2022
Thats kidnap or forceful detention.
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Assassina: 8:07pm On May 27, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
See how my gender keep disgracing me up and down because of sex, who did i offend. Instead of my niggas to go get married and settle down, they are busy fvcking oloshos, spreading diseases everywhere in the name of love. Later now they will start blaming the devil as usual. Look at how a grown up man that has never washed her mother's pant nor her sister's panties since he was born, will now stoop so low to wash Prostitutes dirty Panties full of menstruation. May god forbid bad thing cry cry
cheesy you're very wicked
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Touchforfree(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2022
Which asewo houses dey as neat and spacious as this one in the video above here ?

I no see anybody washing nor cleaning any compound o.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by luwiizy(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpiller Is down.. disgrace to all boys on here who always act hard but offline still feed from their momma's pot..
Pls he need to wash those panties clean or risk going to jail.. grin

I also got some for him.. grin
I love the attitude of those workers tho...don't joke with ya service.. grin
He is a wannabe redpiller who comes on here to talk down on women and act hard..look what he's busy doing offline.. cheesy grin
Hey y'all masturbation is free... grin

In your mind,. You are analyzing.
Where was it written that he's a wanna be red puller.

You don't know what Feminism is taking from you untill you clock 35 with no guy at sight.

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by gladdensir(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2022
Omo dis headline get as he be.
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by pacespot(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2022
Clean prostitutes, see their clean room. Can't you watch for your girlfriend, whereas some of these prostitutes are cleaner than your so called girlfriend?
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by ossaiii: 8:18pm On May 27, 2022
Must you geberalize, fish brain

Islandlady:
grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by begge: 8:20pm On May 27, 2022
Buhari blood every where
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by barinedan(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2022
Mumu man, he brought it up himself, he should bear it, konji dey hold you but no money for pocket

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by pacificom: 8:21pm On May 27, 2022
You give what you have to get what you want in life.
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:23pm On May 27, 2022
prowland:

Only a mad person laughs at their own jokes.

Ke se shika
Boy quote me when you have an answer to my question..you raised it and I directed it to your m*m..is she offering her bottomless pit till this day? grin grin
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2022
Monkey come and eat banana
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 27, 2022
Women be forming. They are hornier than the men
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 27, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
See how my gender keep disgracing me up and down because of sex, who did i offend. Instead of my niggas to go get married and settle down, they are busy fvcking oloshos, spreading diseases everywhere in the name of love. Later now they will start blaming the devil as usual. Look at how a grown up man that has never washed her mother's pant nor her sister's panties since he was born, will now stoop so low to wash Prostitutes dirty Panties full of menstruation. May god forbid bad thing cry cry
You are talking rubbish
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by dalass(f): 8:27pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
grin

Especially NL guys who're frustrated coming online to bash female folks.. ..

Imagine washing olosho clothes grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by 001spice: 8:28pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
grin

the guy sef funny so because i see ur nake i must then pay. Wahali nobody fit try that shit wit me

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Enumerator(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2022
Forever!
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy That man is cursed!
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 27, 2022
Zoo boys nowadays na sex sex full their brain, nothing inside their brain again. The wool inside their brain is sex sex! useless generation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.