Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia (1678 Views)

British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) / Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by sunboy(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2022
Isabelle16:
Igbofam gambojimeta Drenimacus Sapientia baralatie seunny4lif sunboy Princeeze1 Ken6488 PDPGuy HumbledbyGrace Biodun556 WriterNg rottennaija Kingpin1000 Betscoreodds hayzed19 Svlla Dvdpity KillerCrocodile Shogsman Babapyro Panafrican Elvictor JoyandFaith Appleyard.
DerrickzB Tonididdy Teeazer4 Shogsman.
I will deactivate my accts.

I have enjoyed your attention.I miss you all and i love you all.

First, you cannot become a US President cos you’re not US soil born cheesy

2ndly, what part of the country you coming ?
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by seunny4lif(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2022
sunboy:

First, you cannot become a US citizen cos you’re not US soil born cheesy

2ndly, what part of the country you coming ?
He/she can become US citizen if he/she have been living legally for 10 years.
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by sunboy(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2022
seunny4lif:

He/she can become US citizen if he/she have been living legally for 10 years.

According to the constitution, only US born citizens can be a president. If you weren’t born on the US Continental Soil you cannot be a citizen.

Nobody’s asking about how long to be citizen, and it only takes 5yrs to be a US citizen not 10.
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by seunny4lif(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2022
sunboy:

According to the constitution, only US born citizens can be a president. If you weren’t born on the US Continental Soil you cannot be a citizen.

Nobody’s asking about how long to be citizen, and it only takes 5yrs to be a US citizen not 10.
You stated in your quote that he can’t become he US citizen because he wasn’t born there.
Maybe you should read your post again

It take 10 years before you can become US citizen but can be short to min of 5 years if you have Permanent resident
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by sunboy(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2022
seunny4lif:

You stated in your quote that he can’t become he US citizen because he wasn’t born there.
Maybe you should read your post again

It take 10 years before you can become US citizen but can be short to min of 5 years if you have Permanent resident

Well you should have seen that I mistyped that, I meant to type president not citizen. Why would I say he can’t be a citizen? That would be rude.

And tell me what category that takes 10 years to be a citizen sir!?
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by seunny4lif(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2022
sunboy:

Well you should have seen that I mistyped that, I meant to type president not citizen.

And tell me what category that takes 10 years to be a citizen sir!?
Depending on your visa
The only people that have fast track to US passport are those married to US citizens or visa lottery.
For you to become a US citizen, first you must hace PR and hold it for at least 5 years meaning getting PR will take you at least 3 years depending on you
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by sunboy(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2022
seunny4lif:

Depending on your visa
The only people that have fast track to US passport are those married to US citizens or visa lottery.
For you to become a US citizen, first you must hace PR and hold it for at least 5 years meaning getting PR will take you at least 3 years depending on you

See why your 10 years mark doesn’t make any sense? Cos you don’t know that you will become a US citizen until you have a PR. And the max is 5yrs to be a US citizen. Nobody counts how many years it takes for you to get your green card, take some people 10yrs some 2yrs depending on what path.

So again, it takes 5 yrs to become a US citizen once you’re on PR.

Marriage takes 3 yrs to become a citizen, also from the day you got your PR.
Military take 6 months, also from the day you got accepted and passed your boot camp.
Every other paths takes 5yrs, I don’t know if you live in the US but I live here and know it 100%.
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by seunny4lif(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2022
It make sense because you have to count everything together legally not just count from the year you have PR.
sunboy:

See why your 10 years mark doesn’t make any sense? Cos you don’t know that you will become a US citizen until you have a PR. And the max is 5yrs to be a US citizen. Nobody counts how many years it takes for you to get your green card, take some people 10yrs some 2yrs depending on what path.

So again, it takes 5 yrs to become a US citizen once you’re on PR.

Marriage takes 3 yrs to become a citizen, also from the day you got your PR.
Military take 6 months, also from the day you got accepted and passed your boot camp.
Every other paths takes 5yrs, I don’t know if you live in the US but I live here and know it 100%.
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by sunboy(m): 12:52am On May 31, 2022
seunny4lif:
It make sense because you have to count everything together legally not just count from the year you have PR.

Well you could be in the US legally for 20yrs without having a green card
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by seunny4lif(m): 1:04am On May 31, 2022
sunboy:

Well you could be in the US legally for 20yrs without having a green card
Reason I said depending on the route.
Way to PR first before the person can think of Passport
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by sunboy(m): 1:05am On May 31, 2022
seunny4lif:

Reason I said depending on the route.
Way to PR first before the person can think of Passport

Okay I don hear you, you know what you know. Oh
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by seunny4lif(m): 1:27am On May 31, 2022
sunboy:

Okay I don hear you, you know what you know. Oh
I don win grin grin
Oya pay me cool
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by sunboy(m): 1:40am On May 31, 2022
seunny4lif:

I don win grin grin
Oya pay me cool

You still don’t get it but I don’t want to argue any further cos it doesn’t benefit any of us in anyway.
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by seunny4lif(m): 1:47am On May 31, 2022
sunboy:

You still don’t get it but I don’t want to argue any further cos it doesn’t benefit any of us in anyway.
Well, the way I calculate mine is diff from yours.
cool
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Missy89(f): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Appleyard:

grin Mexico will simply ask the Russians to not strike California, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado and Utah, so they can roll in and annex them. By that time, much of the rest parts of the US are smoking in tartars and debris from Peresvet, Zircon,Kinzhal, Avangard, Topol M and Satan 2 Hypersonic nuclear glide unstoppable missiles.

The only person I will be missing is Missy89. cool

This is 2022. Time to grow up
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Appleyard(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Missy89:

This is 2022. Time to grow up

Hey, my dearest friend cheesy Long time no see.

Of course, it's 2022 and the rest of the world have grown up, except the collective west led by Biden who alleges that Putin has placed a tax on the US economy.

That said, how have you been doing? I miss you guys, really.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Missy89(f): 2:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Appleyard:

Hey, my dearest friend cheesy Long time no see.

Of course, it's 2022 and the rest of the world have grown up, except the collective west led by Biden who alleges that Putin has placed a tax on the US economy.

That said, how have you been doing? I miss you guys, really.

Russia’s incompetent military will be swept aside quickly.

I don’t understand why everyone talks about nuclear weapons as if Russia is the only country the has one.

I have been good. Working a lot more than I should
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by cl0r0x: 4:03am On Jun 20, 2022
I no say for una street now you don dey speak slangs yo mehn yo mehn
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Appleyard(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Missy89:

Russia’s incompetent military will be swept aside quickly.

I don’t understand why everyone talks about nuclear weapons as if Russia is the only country the has one.

I have been good. Working a lot more than I should

That's good to hear. Work is a necessity this days.

Incompetency? How would you describe the Biden-led US government and it's flawed foreign policy? Be honest. cool
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Missy89(f): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Appleyard:

That's good to hear. Work is a necessity this days.

Incompetency? How would you describe the Biden-led US government and it's flawed foreign policy? Be honest. cool

The real question is, how would you rate Russia’s military performance??

Not a Biden fan but I have no problems with his Russia and China policy. Would love if he can raise the stakes by giving Ukraine more offensive weapons.
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Gireiboy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
This headline will make USA population to reduce within 2 days before the war begin as Mexico will get 100M people within 2 days grin grin grin
Hahahahaha ������
Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by Appleyard(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Missy89:

The real question is, how would you rate Russia’s military performance??

Not a Biden fan but I have no problems with his Russia and China policy. Would love if he can raise the stakes by giving Ukraine more offensive weapons.

What's wrong with Russia's military performance so far? You tell me.

Whether you're a Biden's fan or not, doesn't change the fact he is one hell of a failure in the foreign policy front. Heck, even the Saudis gives him the middle finger, and why wouldn't they? After all, here is a president that shakes thin air after making a speech. Never has anyone seen such embarrassment in the history of American government. cool

Old Joe can't even get baby formula for the US, and he had to pass through the backdoor to get Russia's fertilizers he once sanctioned. I wonder how much stakes are left that he can raise with Ukraine against Russia. cool

Deal with it, he is a failure. cool

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia by seunny4lif(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Haba
Must you used all the mouth to talk finish ni cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Appleyard:

What's wrong with Russia's military performance so far? You tell me.

Whether you're a Biden's fan or not, doesn't change the fact he is one hell of a failure in the foreign policy front. Heck, even the Saudis gives him the middle finger, and why wouldn't they? After all, here is a president that shakes thin air after making a speech. Never has anyone seen such embarrassment in the history of American government. cool

Old Joe can't even get baby formula for the US, and he had to pass through the backdoor to get Russia's fertilizers he once sanctioned. I wonder how much stakes are left that he can raise with Ukraine against Russia. cool

Deal with it, he is a failure. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Caught Selling Pardons / Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff / The Truth About Donald Trump.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.