Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed (22410 Views)

Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / Femi Gbajabiamila Donates 30 Buses,160 Motorcylces, 25 Tricycles To Surulere 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by TheDemola: 2:01pm On May 28, 2022
Mumusaphire:
which try for surulere sir? I don't understand.

Go to Lere you will see a lot of developments/projects that he facilitated to the area
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by joyandfaith: 2:09pm On May 28, 2022
masseratti:
[s]none.. that's why i asked for your family compound there, you guys are living in extreme abject poverty, you guys av been tagged has the symbol of Yorubaland, past glory, you guys are so full of yourselves, penkenlemessi... where did ot start from? Adedibu vs ladoja, lam Adeshina... you guys need to take the log wood un your eyes before you start complaining about another person spec in his eyes... oyo state is suppose to be the beacon of yorubas.. but its not and its sad.... truth is... its a disgrace[/s].

Do you even know direction to your abule?
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by masseratti: 2:42pm On May 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

Do you even know direction to your abule?
i know.. mine is at ereko street... kings kosoko family compound... name yours in Ibadan? go through my quotes you will know me. oga
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by joyandfaith: 2:52pm On May 28, 2022
masseratti:
i know.. mine is at ereko street... kings kosoko family compound... name yours in Ibadan? go through my quotes you will know me. oga
Do you think all oyo state Indigenes are from ibadan? You are not from oyo state. You are non-yoruba pretending to be yoruba. And if you are actually from oyo state you need serious help.
It is a fool that broadcast their private life in social media. Read social media rules.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by 1880he: 3:18pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
post=113236668:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [color=#006600][/color].
[/s]
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 28, 2022
quickberry:

Who is lying? I worked at Bode Thomas for close to a year....I left around november, last year. It's either you are restricted to your street, or u are being insincere.
Oga are you really okay? I was born and brought in Surulere from the 80s till now anyone who has lived in Surulere especially Agbonyin Axis up to Shitta will attest to this fact
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by quickberry(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2022
obynzo:

Oga are you really okay? I was born and brought in Surulere from the 80s till now anyone who has lived in Surulere especially Agbonyin Axis up to Shitta will attest to this fact

You must be a product of a broken home, using abusive words as if you are drinking water.

I repeat, Gbaja is performing wonders in Surulere.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 28, 2022
quickberry:

You must be a product of a broken home, using abusive words as if you are drinking water.

I repeat, Gbaja is performing wonders in Surulere.

I think this postulation should be addressed to you because people from broken homes are used to low standards that is why when someone offers crumbs you scream the person is performing wonders. I grew up in Surulere there is nothing this Gbaja guy has done talkless of performing wonders.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

Very senseless comment from you.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by quickberry(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2022
obynzo:

I think this postulation should be addressed to you because people from broken homes are used to low standards that is why when someone offers crumbs you scream the person is performing wonders. I grew up in Surulere there is nothing this Gbaja guy has done talkless of performing wonders.

I'm sorry, I'm not responsible for your misfortune. #Gbajawonder
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by masseratti: 5:33pm On May 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

Do you think all oyo state Indigenes are from ibadan? You are not from oyo state. You are non-yoruba pretending to be yoruba. And if you are actually from oyo state you need serious help.
It is a fool that broadcast their private life in social media. Read social media rules.
oh no.. i know fully well not all indigenes are from Ìbàdàn, heck there is still Ogbomoso, oyo town, sarki, eruwa... various satellite towns, where is yours before you start calling Lagosians esp surulere people mumu?
you guys had adelabu, adedibu that held you guys hostage till he died and you had the effrontery to call surulere people mumu? jeez, you guys should sort yourself out before you talk about others... Oyo State that is suppose to be a beacon of Yorubaland is a disgrace to us all.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 28, 2022
quickberry:

I'm sorry, I'm not responsible for your misfortune. #Gbajawonder

Lol you comment alone shows you have nothing to say. I have caught you pants down as a paid supporter.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by quickberry(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2022
obynzo:

Lol you comment alone shows you have nothing to say. I have caught you pants down as a paid supporter.

Stale, say something else. Gbaja is performing wonders in Surulere.....u can hug the nearby transformer.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Cromagnon: 3:29am On May 29, 2022
Oghene1st:

House of rep with billions? Your mentality need to be changed. House of rep members are over 300. It is only when you are a principal officer that is when you get to eat billions, not when you are an ordinary floor member.

And maybe you dey head better house committee before you go see something eat as floor member.

Na the executive wey dey control the money dey see the billions, not rep embers.
They make over 20 million a month for 48 months is 960 million. They will oversee 7 trillion spending capital expenditure. Divide by 300 is over 20 billion each of potential chwachwa in the name oversight. But keep believing whatever helps you sleep at night. Finn has a rolls Royce, a Ferrari and your truck Range Rover, land cruisers. And Benzes. If you do simple math you will not be making such naive statements
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by Nobody: 10:15am On May 29, 2022
quickberry:

Stale, say something else. Gbaja is performing wonders in Surulere.....u can hug the nearby transformer.

E pain you wella.
Re: Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed by quickberry(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2022
obynzo:

E pain you wella.

Painkiller ni.....#Gbajawomders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Statement On Owo Attack / Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital / Kwara By-election: APC Candidate, Olawuyi Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.