Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Peter Obi's Defection Crashes Labour Party Website - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Defection Crashes Labour Party Website (3391 Views)

Labour Party Website Overwhelmed By Visits. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Defection Crashes Labour Party Website by Foreigna2: 7:25am On May 28, 2022
Basic123:

I beg go and sleep

Is Peter obi a 25yr old man?....a 60yr old man.thats a geriatric patient category already and osinbajo is 65yrs.

So all this Tinubu is old to bring him down compare to obi and osinbajo doesn't add up.
Secondly, what if your supposed healthy òbi and osinbajo get there and start getting sick?...I am very sure you will not call for their resignation?...hypocrites

I don't always see someone demonizing Tinubu and eulogising osinbajo as a good person as a reasonable person because Osinbajo is nothing without Tinubu,..secondly, Osinbajo is part of this current failure which Tinubu(A sidelined person ) is completely not.

Deep inside you ,your sentiment against Tinubu is due to the role he played to defeat PDP in 2015 ,being a muslim and when he was supporting Christians to become something, they didn't know he was a Muslim then and the normal hatred for Awolowo transfered to him.

ARGUE WITH YOUR KEYBOARD
I AM DONE WITH AN HATE FILLED HYPOCRITE LIKE YOU!

Don't bother yourself on the religious angle. Tinubu will get maximum support from Christians everywhere. Don't stress yourself. Faleke, Babachir Lawal and Co are Christians.
The divide and rule of those cannibals won't work.
Those ipob fools, in their states, they discriminate between denominations. Catholic against Anglican. They are very useless animals.
Re: Peter Obi's Defection Crashes Labour Party Website by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:31am On May 28, 2022
The useless and cursed peter pandora obituary thinks say election is won on social media, las las his eye and that of his braindead and worthless followers go clear
Re: Peter Obi's Defection Crashes Labour Party Website by Nobody: 7:35am On May 28, 2022
MrMcJay:

To win elections in Nigeria, you need
A. Money
B. Structure
C. Strong followership

You can't win with only 1. You need money and either B or C.

For example, Buhari contested for Presidency severally and lost because he had only C. He didn't have A and B. It was when he went into partnership with those who had A and B that he finally won.

Peter Obi's first election as Anambra Governor, it was Chris Uba who took care of A and used A to get B. If not, Peter Obi won't have won. His second term was as a result of A, B and C which he got by virtue of incumbency.

It will be delusional to think that Peter Obi will go anywhere without A and B. Votes that win elections are not on twitter.

Chris Uba sponsored Obi into office.... how?... Chris Uba of PDP and Obi of Apga.

All you analysis maybe right in the days of old without social technology like we have today, the old days then need people that can communicate with other people before you reach the deepest of polling units and wards. Social media has eliminated that alongside new electoral laws of result transfer from polling units.

Buhari had strong majorly unenlightened followership who could not break the barrier across regions. He needed a tinubu whom had a more enlightened audience capable of technology and followership built on monetary inducement to hasten popularity spread.

Peter Obi has the enlightened audience technologically capable of hastening spread at zero cost or monetary inducement.
Re: Peter Obi's Defection Crashes Labour Party Website by omoharry(f): 8:58pm On May 28, 2022
Basic123:

I beg go and sleep

Is Peter obi a 25yr old man?....a 60yr old man.thats a geriatric patient category already and osinbajo is 65yrs.

So all this Tinubu is old to bring him down compare to obi and osinbajo doesn't add up.
Secondly, what if your supposed healthy òbi and osinbajo get there and start getting sick?...I am very sure you will not call for their resignation?...hypocrites

I don't always see someone demonizing Tinubu and eulogising osinbajo as a good person as a reasonable person because Osinbajo is nothing without Tinubu,..secondly, Osinbajo is part of this current failure which Tinubu(A sidelined person ) is completely not.

Deep inside you ,your sentiment against Tinubu is due to the role he played to defeat PDP in 2015 ,being a muslim and when he was supporting Christians to become something, they didn't know he was a Muslim then and the normal hatred for Awolowo transfered to him.

ARGUE WITH YOUR KEYBOARD
I AM DONE WITH AN HATE FILLED HYPOCRITE LIKE YOU!

PDP ? Are you so deluded that you refused to acknowledge that both parties are thesame ? 80 % of APC are from PDP so what the hell are you talking about . Have you not suffered enough for you to reason it out by now that Nigeria need a healthy , credible president to take us out of this mess we are already in ?
What is wrong with you N30,000 online supporters that makes you blind and oblivious to the hardships around you ?. Like I said , go and vote for Ur Tinubu ..no body is holding you .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video : Rinu Talks Tough About Tinubu And Atiku On France 24 TV / Seun Adebiyi Needs Your Help! Please! / The Big Northern Gang-up Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.