Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes (5028 Views)

Aged US Google Phone Number Accounts| Email Access No VPN. / A Biz With One Time Fee Of #1500 And Make Minimum Of 3k Monthly / Dangote Education For Employment Centre In Abia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2022
Hey Guys! I got a new sweet offer for you.

Get Canva Pro or Canva Education (Either one, not both), for a one-time fee of N1k for Pro and N1k.5 for Education.

Now before you start making noise or any other thing read the offer first. I promise to make your dealings with me worth your while. You won't regret reading this thread...

Did you know that Canva requires no knowledge of graphics design? Wow! That’s good news to anyone who loves to create beautiful designs on their smartphone.

Edit and use Ready made templates, you would be shocked � by the quality designs you can create.

Canva is arguably the most used graphic design tool among small business owners, entrepreneurs, agencies, freelancers, etc., this is of no other reason than it is very good.

Canva pro (N1k) is loaded with the following features:

�Unlimited storage for your photos and assets.

�Design and scheduling of your social media posts/content for publishing right from Canva and many more.

�Access to 75+ million premium stock photos, videos, audio, and graphics free-to-use.

�Team functionalities.

�Remove backgrounds from images.

�Magical resize of your designs.

�Download designs with transparent backgrounds.

�Unlimited folders for your designs.

On the other hand,

Canva Education (N1k.5): This is another PREMIUM Canva plan with all the unlimited access just like Canva Pro.

Because it is for Education, one can access a lot more templates than PRO.

One can also share designs with experts on one's Team for their feedback.

But guess what, Canva Education is not common out there, unlike Pro, in fact it is not even accessible to Nigerians.

Canva Education is strictly for American and Canadian K12 Teachers and students (also free for them) and one would require an American University email address (.edu) to access it.
But I have access to it and I can also get you an account - my offer (and That's why it's going for N1k.5 and not N1k)

No worries, I'll send screenshots of both accounts so you can see the difference.

THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS SERVICE I'M OFFERING YOU GUYS...

- My own payment is one-time (be it the N1k or the N1k.5), meaning after you've paid and anything happens to your account, I will fix it or renew it for you without collecting a dime again.

- Secondly, the duration for my own CANVA PRO accounts varies from 2 months to 1 year.
And that's why for the sake of being fair, I have decided to make the payment just one-time. And like I said, when it expires or something goes wrong, I can either give you another account for free or...
Add you to the same group where I get these privileges (Note: I paid for the group access, but I'll only add 10 guys to the group from Nairaland for Free, just to gain trust with you guys).

- Thirdly, My Canva Education accounts are 1 year straight, no interruptions unlike the PRO accounts. This is the main reason I'm giving it for N1k.5 (It is not common and you're getting 12 months straight, no interruptions, no expiry, no issues).

- Fourthly (Very important). This is how we're going to transact. I won't collect money from anybody yet. I will provide the service first before you can pay me. This is for transparency sake, and also because I don't want any issues with you nairalanders. (Payment on Service Delivery, POSD).

TRANSACTION STEPS:
STEP 1: I will create the account for you, then give you the login details. You will then login into the account and confirm the PRO features, whether PRO or EDUCATION.

STEP 2: When you have satisfied yourself (NOTE: I won't allow you take all day long to confirm oh! Or even to waste my time). I Will then give you my account details to pay my N1k or N1k.5 token for a good job done.

STEP 3: After you have paid my one-time FEE, You will then give me an email address, you've not registered on CANVA before.
I will then update the account with your email address and hand over the account to you permanently.

This way, no one can cheat the other. Fair and transparent for all.

- Lastly, this offer is not for everyone oh! It is not compulsory, nobody is forcing anybody please, so you don't have to stress yourself for it. Only, if you need it to do amazing designs withing a short period.

So, as a way of proving my genuiness and authenticity, I'm going to give the first person who responds to this offer and this thread a FREE CANVA PRO ACCOUNT.

After I've transacted with the lucky nairalander, the person would have to come back to this thread and testify oh!

So you guys can confirm my validity. Straight forward.

Oya! Let's have our lucky winner.

So if you're interested, my whatsapp number is 08164788344. (Payment on Service Delivery, POSD)

2 Likes

Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by CrownOfClay724: 10:49pm On May 27, 2022
Let's do this.
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2022
The images below show the following evidences:

1- That's an image showing my 2 accounts, both PRO and EDUCATION on desktop version.

2- Picture 2 shows my accounts in the mobile version

3- Picture 3 shows me awarding 8 people free PRO accounts. So it's not about the N1k fee I'm collecting. It's about the value and the opportunity I'm presenting.

4- Picture 4 shows guys in the training class showing excitement.

Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2022
More proof for you guys...

Picture 1 shows me delivering the PRO accounts to the winners.

Picture 2 shows me delivering the PRO account to the eighth winner as promised.

Picture 3 shows how I'll deliver the PRO login details to you on Whatsapp before you make payment. Fair enough right?

Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2022
Wow! You're the lucky winner. Oya buzz me on Whatsapp let me deliver your free CANVA PRO account. 08164788344.

CrownOfClay724:
Let's do this.
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2022
Bros still waiting for you oh! Buzz my WhatsApp number so I can get this done.

CrownOfClay724:
Let's do this.
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by CrownOfClay724: 7:41am On May 28, 2022
Etemma1:
Wow! You're the lucky winner. Oya buzz me on Whatsapp let me deliver your free CANVA PRO account. 08164788344.

I just received a fully functional Canva Pro Account from the OP.

Though (might have been) stressful for him cos I muddled with the setup process, he still was patient and helpful till I got it running.

He will do what he said he will, he will deliver.

Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2022
Thank you for the feedback.

Please show them screenshots, so doubting thomases can see .

CrownOfClay724:

I just received a fully functional Canva Pro Account from the OP.

Though (might have been) stressful for him cos I muddled with the setup process, he still was patient and helpful till I got it running.

He will do what he said he will.
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by CrownOfClay724: 7:51am On May 28, 2022
Etemma1:
Thank you for the feedback.

Please show them screenshots, so doubting thomases can see .

Up there^

Thanks, again.
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2022
So guys there you are. Verified and trusted...

Let me hook you guys up. Hola at my WhatsApp number if you're interested.
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2022
Anyone interested?
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2022
hj
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2022
upgrade
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2022
Another successful delivery...

Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 8:03am On May 30, 2022
Upgrade
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2022
u
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
p
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2022
g
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
r
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
a
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
D
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
e
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2022
U
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by EGBEDA101: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2022
OP is confirmed!

Just finished transacting with him.

Very reliable and responsive.

Thanks again bro.
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2022
I appreciate the feedback...

EGBEDA101:
OP is confirmed!

Just finished transacting with him.

Very reliable and responsive.

Thanks again bro.
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
u
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2022
P
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
g
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
r
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2022
a
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
b
Re: Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes by Etemma1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

R-studio 7.8 Crack,serial / Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct / Help! I Receive Someone Else's Bank Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.