Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name (24071 Views)

Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by SunMusk(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2022
Thy will at the right time
saints2:
I wonder why FG has not called for arrest of this dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Angelfrost(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2022
Eyahhh.... The Center can no longer hold!

Things are falling apart!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Igbojew: 12:02pm On May 28, 2022
myright:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/27/nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-family-writes-simon-ekpa-warns-finland-based-disciple-desist-using-ipob
Finally the masks who behind the numerous killing going on in South East is unmasking and you need not to know who is financing and sponsoring that good for nothing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu discipline that calls himself Simon Ekperima and it is Buhari and his government....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by nathyx(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2022
Ekpa Simon simply hiding Cowardly under the shadow of Mazi to propagate his selfish popularity imagine! Biafra can not be achieved on Twitter or in Finland someone should arrest this idiot! Come back home to Nigeria, lead the fight for Biafra on the street not by hiding away Abroad sipping expensive Red Wine and writing Non-sense on Twitter sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Igbojew: 12:07pm On May 28, 2022
Watch and see how those that hate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will come here to start insulting Mazi Nnamdi Kanu family for coming out openly to deny that thief Simon Ekperima because they and their pay master in FG security agencies knows what we don't know about this Simon Ekperima but it is a matter of time before everybody both State actors and Simon Ekperima will finally got expose while IPOB/ESN and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)are vindicated......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2022
Smoke55:
Who are the nnamdi kanus family??

Kanus family should no that they are inconsequential when biafra is involve..

Kanu have for long seized to be theirs..

Kanu is a public figure and a biafran property,any biafran can use his picture or name to agitate for biafra..

Just like ojukwu kanu is a biafran phenomenal and no slowpoke can tell anyone what to do with kanus name or pictures as far as the biafran project is concern..

Kanu family should go and sit down,we don't no them..

Comedy grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2022
What is the Nigerian Govt. Doing to shot that groundnut guy?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Igbojew: 12:14pm On May 28, 2022
IPIGSONMETH:
Terrorists vs terrorists.
No honor among thieves anyway, they always end up fighting each other.
Am sure you are angry that we are closing in on self style so called Mazi Nnamdi Kanu discipline called Simon Ekperima and your FG that is sponsoring him? No peace for State actors and Simon Ekperima that want to turn the whole South East and South South into their imaginary Northern region infested terrorists dungeon hahaha......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by JONSYN7154: 12:14pm On May 28, 2022
Afghanieastern make una destroy una Land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2022
saints2:

I wonder o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by IPIGSONMETH: 12:16pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Igbojew:
Am sure you are angry that we are closing in on self style so called Mazi Nnamdi Kanu discipline called Simon Ekperima and your FG that is sponsoring him? No peace for State actors and Simon Ekperima that want to turn the whole South East and South South into their imaginary Northern region infested terrorists dungeon hahaha......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
[/s]
meth cannibal fake Aba Jew, pls get lost.
I'm busy, go and find a cretin like you to argue with.

BYE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by InoGetJoy: 12:18pm On May 28, 2022
Benmob:
so are u hapi wat is happening in d east that Ekpa is causing,how can a governor say there is curfew and d other factions ipob(main ipob) say they have cancel sit at home but Ekpa that is saying it must continue! Sorry ur Ekpa will be arrested soon,and at that time many igbos will celebrat it and no one will beg or ask government to release him.
You're 100% right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Igbojew: 12:19pm On May 28, 2022
saints2:
Oh that is good question you asked there.Because FG are the one sponsoring Simon Ekperima to have something to will use against him in the ongoing Court case and also to force Western world to see IPOB as terrorist just like the way they sponsors Thugs that disguise as ENDSARS protesters just to clamp down on them.Hope you now get it?.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by InoGetJoy: 12:19pm On May 28, 2022
saints2:
Probably because they're the ones bankrolling him

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Igbojew: 12:20pm On May 28, 2022
IPIGSONMETH:
[s][/s]
meth cannibal fake Aba Jew, pls get lost.
I'm busy, go and find a cretin like you to argue with.

BYE
You are already lost you canibal,cow fucker,uncircumcised sub human being and Muslim extremist......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by paramakina202: 12:23pm On May 28, 2022
Ndibuna:
They're only afraid mazi Simon may hijack the ipob business the same way their brother cownu did to MASSOB

Simon Ekpa has hijacked Biafra bloody money making industry from Kanu's family and loyalist already.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Sleekfingers: 12:24pm On May 28, 2022
myright:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/27/nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-family-writes-simon-ekpa-warns-finland-based-disciple-desist-using-ipob

See simon head , like wall clock.....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Igbojew: 12:25pm On May 28, 2022
SwissMass:
Kanu's family members noticed Simeon Ekpa is earning more than them, and even more popular, he is outsmarting them seriously, money that is meant for their upkeep is no more coming, that is suppose to finance their extravagant "Fendi" designers lifestyle, Simeon Ekpa has taken over their igbo's exploitative livelihood, they reacted sharp sharp
Hope you make this joke of yours when FG in collaboration with Fulani security in uniform and Simon Ekperima they are using kill your Nigeria soldiers,Police and Housa/Fulanis again in any South East? Keep on making jokes and the jokes is on you when your FG and Simon Ekperima will be exposed which I know they will because I trust formidable and unbeatable IPOB......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by autodevice(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Zeeku: 12:26pm On May 28, 2022
saints2:
why would they call? When your so called FG knows that Simon Ekpe is not working for IPOB. Simon Ekpe, is working for Emeka Ofor and Andy Uba but Hope Uzodinma and Dave Umahi is aware of it.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2022
Sleekfingers:

See simon head , like wall clock.....

Original flat head grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Sleekfingers: 12:29pm On May 28, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Original flat head grin

I am telling you.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by kals4luv990(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2022
Kaiser20:
The door is now open for that Abakaliki frog in Finland Mr Ekpa to be shipped back to Abuja DSS prison to stand terrorism charges, conspiracy and impersonation.
wait oo but y our zoo government neva go afta dat frog,shey he is a terrorist too ni
Something dey sup and mumu dey smell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Igbojew: 12:29pm On May 28, 2022
Ndibuna:
They're only afraid mazi Simon may hijack the ipob business the same way their brother cownu did to MASSOB
IPOB and Prof Charles Soludo are already closing on those state actors and this f...lish Simon Ekperima like they vowed they will which I know they will and the whole will the true colours of your self inflicted FG that go about killing the people they meant to protect because they hate Igbos and don't want to leave this failed country called zoogeria.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Igbojew: 12:36pm On May 28, 2022
kals4luv990:
wait oo but y our zoo government neva go afta dat frog,shey he is a terrorist too ni
Something dey sup and mumu dey smell
IPOB promised Prof Charles Soludo that they will expose the people behind the senseless killing in South East and trust me anything IPOB say they must do and succeed the question is hope Nigerians will be able to contain the real people behind the killing in South East just to justify the unjustly terrorist they designeted on IPOB? The World will be shock when they found out that FG are behind all the killing going on in South East all along and those Nairaland urchins that hate IPOB/ESN and Igbos will finally put to shame ........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by baretalk: 12:39pm On May 28, 2022
Ekpa has crossed the line, death to Simon Ekpa...we need his head.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Igbojew: 12:41pm On May 28, 2022
bestman09:
I still don't know why he has not been sent to prison by the Finnish authorities.

This also confirms that Simon ekpa and his boys are not working for ipob
Now you are finally waking up from surprisingly reality that FG and their Fulani security agents are behind all these killing going on in South East in collaboration with Simon Ekperima just like they imported thugs during ENDSARS protest just to indicated the ENDSARS protesters and if not the CCTV that captured the moment when DSS was bringing them out from black Jeep nobody would have believed and same scenario is playing in South East.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:42pm On May 28, 2022
THE FINNISH GOVT SHOULD DEPOT THIS FUGITIVE SIMON EKPA TO FACE HIS MASS MURDER CHARGES. undecided angry
HOW CAN THIS BASTARD DEY IN FINLAND DEY EAT,DEY FRESH AND HIS BUSY INCITING GULLIBLE POOR IGBO YOUTHS TO DIE AND KILL OTHERS? THIS IS A REAL CURSE FOLLOWING IGBO BOYZ DOING THIS SHIT IN SHITHOLE REMOTE IGBO VILLAGES. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by zoedew: 12:44pm On May 28, 2022
myright:

Listen to Nnamdi Kanu’s Radio Broadcast and compare same with that of Simon Ekpa. The thrust of their message is the same. Civil disobedience flavoured with violence. That is what is ongoing now in the South-East snowballing into the Igbo feeding on themselves in wanton orgies of violence and barbarism. How do you explain beheadings and the heads displayed in the open for children to see!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name by Igbojew: 12:46pm On May 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumurist Ipobian, what does Jagaban have to do with the self destruction of ipob?
He has to do alot but he will never become the president of this country which he sees as his last dieing wish.You Yorubas think after betraying other better South you people will have peace,no way.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Jet Crashes In Niger Republic / Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS / Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.