Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast (18243 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Corrinthians(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2023

The family of the detained Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has urged members of the public, to disregard a voice note circulating on social media, asking people to burn government properties.

It said the makers of the voice note did not represent MNK.

The family was reacting to an IPOB allegation on Friday of Kanu being poisoned in the custody of the Department of State Services (DSS). IPOB had claimed that there was an alleged plan to systematically eliminate Kanu through poisoning and starvation.

On Saturday the voice note urged people to burn down government properties in retaliation. But Kanu’s younger brother, Kanunta, warned against burning government buildings in the Southeast under the guise that the pro-separatist agitator had been poisoned.

He warned those planning to do so that they were on their own.

“This is to inform the general public that any group or persons planning to go and burn government properties in Biafraland under the guise that MNK is ‘poisoned’ are doing so at their own detriment and it does NOT represent Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or the IPOB vision,” Kanunta tweeted.

https://thenationonlineng.net/kanus-family-warns-against-burning-of-govt-properties-in-southeast/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Corrinthians(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good admonition. But I'd like to ask, who said the zoo must burn?

Thought his loyalists are simply trying to execute his orders?🤔

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by sheba123(f): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Let there be peace

Hearts15:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me and my daughter, we have nothing to eat since yesterday please.we have been surviving on drinking garri and help from a few friends but lately everyone has abandon us and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head while I await for my salary please. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num;
First Bank
Faith
Have faith and believe God to touch the heart of any kind hearted person here to help you dear, It is well. So sad

7 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by duro4chang(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
All right

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Bmaster(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
sheba123:
Let there be peace
...and there would be peace,but first we must get sense .

Vote Wisely,vote with ur senses of reasoning.otherwise,peace,I mean Real peace will be far from us🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

3 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gozmok1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu started this, now it's beyond his control. When he was busy inciting violence in the southeast, turning the hearts of the gullible and illiterate people against the government, he didn't know this was what he was brooding. Now majority of the igbos now hate the govt and instead of taking their anger against the govt by way of peaceful protest, they're busy killing their own. What could be much stupid and foolish than that?

90 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gidgiddy: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
gozmok1:
Nnamdi Kanu started this, now it's beyond his control. When he was busy inciting violence in the southeast, turning the hearts of the gullible and illiterate people against the government, he didn't know this was what he was brooding. Now majority of the igbos now hate the govt and instead of taking their anger against the govt by way of peaceful protest, they're busy killing their own. What could be much stupid and foolish than that?

Go and rest Mr man, Nigeria is the 6th most terrorised country in the world for a reason and that reason is not Nnamdi Kanu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Maazieze(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
gozmok1:

i do remember a few years ago, IPOB did try peaceful protest but got massacred by the police, i guess when you respond to peace with violence you get a return in investment. the governments actions towards protests whatsoever indicates they cant and wont stomach it, they would rather exchange bullets.

im not defending IPOB but i can see the governments response prior to 2020 led to their eventual radicalisation

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gozmok1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

Go and rest Mr man, Nigeria is the 6th most terrorised country in the world for a reason and that reason is not Nnamdi Kanu

ipob is the number 3rd terrorist in Nigeria

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gozmok1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

always killing their fellow igbos.

insecurities everywhere....in alaigbo after arming non state actors

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gidgiddy: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
gozmok1:

ipob is the number 3rd terrorist in Nigeria

Which is why you Nigerians should give them the referendum they want so they can go their way

14 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by xristos(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
good

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Chijeep(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Urchins are indeed senseless...
If igbo speaks he'll be termed IPOB but if he supports APC then he's bartified... isn't this magical?

4 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by DIKEnaWAR: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Brendaniel: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good...
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Enoch07: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
They will not hear

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Pwettylinda(f): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
🤗🤗
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gidgiddy: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
gozmok1:

always killing their fellow igbos.

insecurities everywhere....in alaigbo after arming non state actors

And you Northerners care so much about IPOB but not about the armed bandits slaughtering you people below

10 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Sonnobax15(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
If Kanu was an aboki,he would have been released by now following the court's verdict...

My igbo people,una really need to buckle up,,, Because your leaders aren't helping matters at all.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Houseofglam7(f): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by DIKEnaWAR: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
gozmok1:
t

Nothing to add.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
They are denying the monsters they created. Nnamdi kanu will not do that if he hadn't been arrested.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Lionmachala(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Realist12: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Na now day break ?
Didn't they know their son stands for arson and anarchy ?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
F
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by ipobarecriminals: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
sad
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Lionmachala(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
What a man sow he reap...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by ipobarecriminals: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
undecided
grin
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by ipobarecriminals: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin
grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by DrChukki: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
When MNK started this whole thing, if I speak my Igbo brothers will insult me.

I was nearly lynched to death in an ATM queue in Aba, in 2016, where I was trying to educate some people that Kanu's system of agitation is totally wrong...

Now here we are... The same Aba people can't go out on Monday else they will be killed.

Now Simon Ekpa is hiding under Biafra and he's cashing out big time....

The day we Igbos define what we want, that's the day we will stop being slaves.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by BlueDuck: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2023

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by juman(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
I wish dna is cheap so that most people can do it.
You may not be one hundred percent from your tribe you claim.
Do dna result signify nigerian tribes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi / Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names / Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.