Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos (10080 Views)

Itel Donates Libraries, Books, And Educational Items To Students In Lagos / Itel Donates Libraries, Educational Materials To Schools In Lagos And Kaduna / Itel Donates Learning Materials To 5,000 In Ugheli, Delta (2) (3) (4)

Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by Xygote: 4:26am On May 28, 2022
Children’s Day 2022: itel Donates Libraries, School Books, and Other Educational Items To Students In Lagos

To commemorate Children’s Day 2022, itel Nigeria has today with Brand Ambassador, Olamide, donated mobile libraries, school books, school bags, and other educational materials to the pupils of Command Children School, Ikeja, Lagos. The august event themed ‘Stars of Tomorrow’ had superstar and itel Brand Ambassador, Olamide, in attendance; a move that has further cemented the itel brand as a brand for all people.

The brand which produces smartphones, accessories, TVs, and other appliances is known for its Love Always On CSR Initiative through which it reaches children and underprivileged communities across the country.

The children-centric event featured face painting, games, and other fun activities children love. The key highlight, however, was when Olamide ‘Baddo’ Adedeji told the pupils to dream big and not let their environment hold them down.

He said, ‘‘I am a kid from the corner that chose not to let his environment decide what he becomes. Through hard work, dedication, and prayers you can achieve greatness. You can become what you want to become without allowing your background to affect you. It is good to get yourself a mentor. Make sure you are focused. To some people, success is power, money, and education, everyone here should be able to have one of these things. Success is a function of the mind. Never be pressured, always put in your best.’’ The smiles on the children’s faces attested all over again that they had a fun time with itel and Olamide.

Oke Umurhohwo, itel Marketing Manager for West Africa, said “Children’s Day is an annual day set aside to celebrate our children, the leaders, pacesetters, and stars of tomorrow. It is because of them that we chose to begin the Love Always On initiative, and it is because of them we will continue to give back to society. Our children deserve to be celebrated and supported in every possible way because the future belongs to them.’

It is exciting to see how itel has incorporated sustainable development goals into its core business strategies, making it a brand that doesn’t just provide smartphones and appliances for everyone, but also a brand that cares deeply for the needs of its consumers and society at large. With itel, love is always on.
https://ourdailywire.com/childrens-day-2022-itel-donates-libraries-school-books-and-other-educational-items-to-students-in-lagos/

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by Xygote: 4:26am On May 28, 2022
More

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by autodevice(m): 4:50am On May 28, 2022
Nice one

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:50am On May 28, 2022
Good. Is like the guy ahead of me no dey sleep, see how he just first me to coment. Mtchewww

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by Spaxon(f): 4:50am On May 28, 2022
Those good ol days when we had match past parades, cultural shows and every children's day was every child's dream back then.

It used to be colorful untill BUBU came on board.

Too many things changed negatively.

No value for anything.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by Ghester: 4:51am On May 28, 2022
Olamide in a children event wink cheesy

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by kadraxkyle(m): 4:51am On May 28, 2022
Very commendable. Olamide is obese shocked
Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by Nobody: 4:51am On May 28, 2022
Only parents of KIDS in Lagos dey use ITEL abiiii

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by JayLex2010(m): 4:52am On May 28, 2022
Nice.
Olamide looks good though.

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by jhydebaba(m): 4:54am On May 28, 2022
Olamide Badoo for bring portable now make dem perform zazuu together grin Anyway, happy children's day.

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by Larmbebe: 4:58am On May 28, 2022
Wow
Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by Scammerr(m): 4:59am On May 28, 2022
Spredtrum, 1 gig donate for children's. Fools.

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by guru90: 5:00am On May 28, 2022
Olamide my man........
Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:02am On May 28, 2022
Make una Dey try to do these things beyond Lagos la

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by popweezy(m): 5:04am On May 28, 2022
Na only Lagos all the time… mtcheeew

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by Nobody: 5:09am On May 28, 2022
Would it be maintained in the long run?
Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by englishmart(m): 5:15am On May 28, 2022
After a very thorough calculation, the total value of their donation was seen to be #23,750

What do you expect, their costliest phone is less than 50k, and expires in 2years.

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by Lilsameey: 5:19am On May 28, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
Good. Is like the guy ahead of me no dey sleep, see how he just first me to coment. Mtchewww
Shey you sef dey sleep?

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by Aboguede(m): 5:34am On May 28, 2022
So Las Las na children uncle ola dey sing for shocked

This life eeeehhhh grin
Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by omolola100(f): 5:36am On May 28, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders
We really need help, our house rent expired last month and the care taker has been giving us tough time to come and settle the bills, but as it stands now, we don't have enough to pay the house rent, salaries has not been paid and we hardly find it hard to even feed with the present situation in Nigeria..

Please whatever help anyone can render to us will be appreciated, I pray you will never lack any good things in life in Jesus name..
Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by tolerancex(m): 5:39am On May 28, 2022
Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by pegix(m): 5:40am On May 28, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
both of una no gbadun

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by caye(m): 5:42am On May 28, 2022
omolola100:
Good morning Nairalanders
We really need help, our house rent expired last month and the care taker has been giving us tough time to come and settle the bills, but as it stands now, we don't have enough to pay the house rent, salaries has not been paid and we hardly find it hard to even feed with the present situation in Nigeria..

Please whatever help anyone can render to us will be appreciated, I pray you will never lack any good things in life in Jesus name..

Wa pẹ n bẹ
Bíi odo epe
Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by caye(m): 5:46am On May 28, 2022
IS ITEL PROMOTING HOMOSEXUALITY TO CHILDREN NII?

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE RAINBOW UMBRELLA GAAN?

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by halaqasa: 6:01am On May 28, 2022
E Be many things walahi
Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by ORAFA(m): 6:03am On May 28, 2022
Good move
Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by Nobody: 6:04am On May 28, 2022
Do Nigeria children still read? Because all they do now is Facebook and ticktok and when they want money, they think of how to scam people, almost all of them want to go into, or benefit from internet fraud. Kids as young as 10 year old Nigeria already has sex tape.

Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by faceland: 6:05am On May 28, 2022
They didn't have to, but they did. Kudos!
Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by Sephineaman: 6:08am On May 28, 2022
I didn't even know it was children's day. I was busy reading and viewing the interesting topics in these links
https:///3yYpUfM
https:///3PQXwSD
https:///3M2HAKc
https:///3wQPulo
https:///3NIyKlI
https:///3z4SU5F
Re: Children's Day 2022: Itel Donates Libraries, School Books To Students In Lagos by Ogbodavies(m): 6:18am On May 28, 2022
something sai baba is doing with daily INVISIBLE school feeding lipsrsealed

This Is What My Friend Who Went To America For Masters Degree Told Me Today / Only 25% Pass Waec Dis Year / Cultism: A Threat To The Tomorrow Of Leaders Of Tomorrow