Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone (1008 Views)

Sincerely Speaking, Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd/3rd/4th Wives” –Naija Lady / Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Nobody: 10:23am On May 28, 2022
Not everyone is going to have someone there to care for them and love and cherish them. Me I have given up on anyone loving me because there’s no point. If I even manage to see a good girl that genuinely likes me outside my pocket then I will most likely spoil it with my bad habit. I’m a narcissist, too much admiration I get daily has ruined my mentality. I have even been told that my personality is my problem, and how does a man over 30 start changing his personality? It’s not as easy as it sounds. I noticed I can get admiration so easily, I can get serx so easily as well but I can never get real love and care because I will ruin it and even when I try to be normal girls of today are not interested in anything real, they just want to be spoiled and live their best life.

My cigar and my weed is my only love, I’m a proud loner.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by HITsquad: 10:30am On May 28, 2022
Badboibipo:
Not everyone is going to have someone there to care for them and love and cherish them. Me I have given up on anyone loving me because there’s no point. If I even manage to see a good girl that genuinely likes me outside my pocket then I will most likely spoil it with my bad habit. I’m a narcissist, too much admiration I get daily has ruined my mentality. I have even been told that my personality is my problem, and how does a man over 30 start changing his personality? It’s not as easy as it sounds. I noticed I can get admiration so easily, I can get serx so easily as well but I can never get real love and care because I will ruin it and even when I try to be normal girls of today are not interested in anything real, they just want to be spoiled and live their best life.

My cigar and my weed is my only love, I’m a proud loner.
dude get off my head! it's like you are a version of me from another dimension.

I felt this one... we are together man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Zee0007: 10:34am On May 28, 2022
If you buy me that cigar today I go dey all right ooooo. cool

We are together brother.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Stargurl20(f): 10:34am On May 28, 2022
Never knew men worry about things like this coz there are lot of fishes in the sea for you guys . Tot it's only we ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Apostlewealth: 10:36am On May 28, 2022
You not the only one on this train bro, i've accepted it as who i am i stress myself no more

1 Like

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Nairaballers94(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2022
Stargurl20:
Never knew men worry about things like this coz there are lot of fishes in the sea for you guys . Tot it's only we ladies.
Yes,we do!
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Choilila: 10:47am On May 28, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol, they do more than ladies.

But I don't and I have never think of that. And I don't have the fear to be alone.

5 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Nobody: 10:48am On May 28, 2022
HITsquad:

One love brother
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Nobody: 10:49am On May 28, 2022
cool
Zee0007:
If you buy me that cigar today I go dey all right ooooo. cool

We are together brother.
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by LostMyZeal(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2022
Keep deceiving and consoling yourself that you can't work on that habit that pushes people away undecided

To think someone over 30 typed this crap talking about..'I always spoil things because I'm a narcissist,.. yen yen yen'

Someone move this thread to jokes section please grin

1 Like

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Nobody: 10:51am On May 28, 2022
Stargurl20:

When a man clocks 30, he starts searching for something real that doesn’t involve nacking, that’s when a man can start facing my current situation. I never cared about these sort of things when I was younger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Nonexisting: 10:51am On May 28, 2022
I'll rather be alone than pay huge brideprice for this. angry

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Nobody: 10:52am On May 28, 2022
Apostlewealth:
You not the only one on this train bro, i've accepted it as who i am i stress myself no more

That peace of mind that comes with accepting this reality is golden bro. You just enjoy each day as it comes.
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Nobody: 10:56am On May 28, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Keep deceiving and consoling yourself that you can't work on that habit that pushes people away undecided

To think someone over 30 typed this crap talking about..'I always spoil things because I'm a narcissist,.. yen yen yen'

Bro just be grateful that you may most likely have an amazing personality that you didn’t even know when you developed it due to maybe a solid family and all.

If I tell you about the damage my mum did to my head , then the fact I was sexually molested for years as a teen by a grown woman.

You don’t know that not everybody had a chance to remain sane, they bleeped with my head as a kid, there’s no way you will ever understand. Just be grateful you can’t relate , and look up above your comment and see other guys who can relate. Not everyone had a great upbringing bro

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by PerfectStranger(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
That's #teamENP 4L

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by LostMyZeal(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2022
Badboibipo:

Bro just be grateful that you may most likely have an amazing personality that you didn’t even know when you developed it due to maybe a solid family and all.

If I tell you about the damage my mum did to my head , then the fact I was sexually molested for years as a teen by a grown woman.

You don’t know that not everybody had a chance to remain sane, they bleeped with my head as a kid, there’s no way you will ever understand. Just be grateful you can’t relate , and look up above your comment and see other guys who can relate. Not everyone had a great upbringing bro

Oh well. Now that I see there's a back story, OMO is all I can say shocked

I didn't even see it from that angle, my bad!

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Carcholce: 11:08am On May 28, 2022
Badboibipo:

Grow up my friend! Stop smoking weed. If you don’t grow up and move on from all those trash you posted above, you’ll remain in delusion!

You are looking for someone to love you! You dey deceive yourself!

You still remembers the damage your mom did to you! You are a bad child!

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by coputa(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2022
LostMyZeal:

You are saying he should work on himself to attract people to himself. That amount to him changing your true personality and living a fake life. Every human has his/her own personality.You dont live for people, but for personal fulfilment
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Nobody: 11:53am On May 28, 2022
coputa:
You are saying he should work on himself to attract people to himself. That amount to him changing your true personality and living a fake life. Every human has his/her own personality.You dont live for people, but for personal fulfilment

Bless you
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Truvelisback(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2022
Stargurl20:
It's now very difficult to identify good fishes in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Sonnobax15(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by wumi2017(f): 12:17pm On May 28, 2022
Hunmmmm..it's well with us
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 28, 2022
If you wanna be alone, fine. If you are into a relationship, be there for good.
It's not good for a man to be alone. Na God talk am no be me.
Nonexisting:
Talakanaire.
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by czarr(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2022
Choilila:

Lol, they do more than ladies.

But I don't and I have never think of that. And I don't have the fear to be alone.
No one asked you. Rest.
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Choilila: 1:01pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
czarr:
No one asked you. Rest.
[/s]

grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by czarr(m): 1:07pm On May 28, 2022
Choilila:
[s][/s]

grin

Lol
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by LostMyZeal(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2022
coputa:

Just lookat how you poured your level of reasoning for your village people and the world at large to see shocked

I honestly think comprehension problem is one of the most underrated pandemics the world's been facing... Omo

So, you read what I wrote and what you could infer were: fake life & changing personality?

God is indeed wonderful grin
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Divay22(f): 6:01pm On May 28, 2022
Loner forever grin grin
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be Alone by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 28, 2022
HITsquad:

Makes 3 of us comrades. wink

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? / Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice / 6 Most Popular Nairalanders 2023-2024 List!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.